Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:07 am
*Walks into MW from her private quarters and goes to make a latte for herself. She takes a sip and decides she better make a post on the bulletin board to warn everyone else.* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:21 am
ATTENTION PATRONS

I was at the GGB last night and it has come to my attention that Mr. Killafrog is scheming to come up with something to "TERRORIZE" us my friends. Here is a direct quote in the GGB:

howdy to all the souls welcome to my thread of doom
we got a bar and a few cops enjoy the terror that shall be released in a bit for now just enjoy your freedom for now MW stare

Now…I don't like the sounds of this ONE BIT! evil It just figures there are plans to attack us when we have done absolutely NOTHING to deserve such treatment. Dare I say, he's going to "cross the line" so be on high alert my fellow MW's. Mr. Killafrog may end up finding out just what happens when you mess with "the Bull". twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:36 am
Thanks to the assistance and cooperation of TES, I was able to get a quick gage of his physique to construct a suitable substitute for our new game "Pin the Tail on TES". Here is a snapshot of what you ladies can look forward to. twisted

User Image

For all of those that would rather NOT use this particular image, I have another that is more along the lines of what I like to call "humorous". This is what you folks can look forward to.

User Image

I'm just fine tuning the rules of the game and prizes and we should be good to go shortly. I promised TES I would give the poll a week to get an accurate reading. wink

WON'T THIS BE FUN!!!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:11 pm
eek blaugh rofl Woo Hoo! I can't wait! *flitters wings excitedly* 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:13 pm
I wanted my sig to have a picture of Light Yagami with a caption reading "My hero and messiah.", but the URL was too long. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:55 pm
eek burning_eyes Who knew TES was so HAWT!!!{that is referring to the first image of course. That second one is splitting my sides!!! rofl }  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:00 pm
Judging from my spouse's reaction, I apparently had an "amusing" look on my face when I saw the second one.... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:02 pm
*smirk* rofl

So, TES....got any ideas for my pic yet????? blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:04 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Judging from my spouse's reaction, I apparently had an "amusing" look on my face when I saw the second one.... stare

Well, you are always saying how you come across as an "a**" to people!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:05 pm
Yours can go one of two ways depending on if you manage to secure our deal. You'd probably find both amusing to some extent, but one is more.... um... provocative...  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:18 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Yours can go one of two ways depending on if you manage to secure our deal. You'd probably find both amusing to some extent, but one is more.... um... provocative...

confused Is this meant for katana?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:21 pm
Yes... yes it is meant for katana. I've already started getting the outline for yours done.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 pm
Icy Reign
ThisEmptySoul

confused Is this meant for katana?

yes, yes it is....I told him I would quit referring to him as a smurf if he did a really "hot" pic for me.....he told me if I could get you other ladies to agree to that, it would be a done deal......so now it's really up to you & Psyzapp as to how "hot" my pic will be..... blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Ah, well, that depends on how hot MINE will be. If he adheres to my demands of being my slave in my pic, then I shall stop all future references of him as a smurf. twisted

EDIT: And TES must be a WILLING slave  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:52 pm
it's too late to negotiate terms for your picture since I already started on it.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games