Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:56 pm
Alena blushed as she dropped her bow. She put hte cello some where where it wouldnt get hurt as she stood u pand hugged him back,  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:57 pm
Luxian scratched his head as Shizuma, he had no idea how that guy knew what what his problem was, but shrugged and walked slowly to the main door. He suddenly stopped, Which way did he say right then left or left then right? he asked himself as he stopped in front of the stairs, and walked up to the dorms.  

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:58 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena blushed as she dropped her bow. She put hte cello some where where it wouldnt get hurt as she stood u pand hugged him back,
he held her close "i love you so much alena" ((i gtg bye i will be back tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:24 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"That you went out of controle and killed everyone including me, and no one could stop you..Not evan Atamous." She said tears building up
he smiled then frowned "if i use it too much then it might happen"
"Then please don't use it anymore. I don't want my nightmare to come true." She said still hugging and staying close to him
he held her tightly kissing her
Why do i have a feeling my nightmare will come true one day She thougnt as she closed her eyes not letting go of Daisuke
"if atamous keeps using it the same thing will happen" i hold her close shuddering a bit
"Then maybe you both should stop using it...I don't want you or Atamous to lose controle." She said her eyes still closed.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:40 pm
Jami stretched in bed. She didn't know how long she was asleep, but there was still daylight shining through the window. She yawned and slipped into the shower before settling in a chair to read for Chem.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:46 pm
((I'm back from the party, and don't feel like reading about 30 pages of typing, could anybody fill me in on what's happening...?))  

SanoDragonix

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:51 pm
((I'm new to this rp so I can't help you))

Luxian walked around on the dorm floor, "Dorm 12, dorm 12," he continued repeating to himself as walked through the floor  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:55 pm
((sorry i just got back also.....))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:33 pm
Leon walked out of his dorm,dorm 11, he started walking down the hallway  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:42 pm
Luxian looked up from the floor, hearing someone leave a room up ahead of him. He saw Leon, but being his silent self just waved instead of asking how close he was to dorm 12.  

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:59 pm
Kiro lay in his dorm room, staring at the roof again. "Another lonely day for me..." He layed to his side, now looking out the window. "And even worse, I'm bored." Kiro now sat up on his bead and leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:08 pm
Luxian finally reached his room and let out a sigh of relief, as he opened the door and left it open, as he walked to the bed and laid down in it, and stared off into the ceiling.  

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:54 pm
Kumi had finished her classes for the day and was walking back to her dorm when she heard a noise behind Kiro's door. She blinked and walked over and knocked lightly."Kiro kun?"she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:57 pm
[[Wow I missed a lot.]]  

Nu Alter

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:12 pm
Luxian heard noise in the hall, his door already being open he decided check out what was going on so, he peeked his head out the doorway and looked around.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff