Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:45 am

Too many leaked items I suppose. But still, the 7th gachapon is like godly items. So I wouldn't be too upset. And I so hope for deflation in prices xP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:16 am

Sasuke49

Red versus Blue, and it's a video series based on Halo, and they make it by playing Halo (it's the popular Xbox game, 1st person shooter.)
it's pretty hilarious. they have a running joke with the 'bow chicka wow wow' (cheesy 70's pr0n music)
I'll show you one of my fav. episodes:
http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/episode.php?id=232
my favorite line from this:
"what else was on the ship?"
"what do you mean!?"
"you know, like guns or weapons, or snacks."
"Nope just the girl, sorry, there weren't anymore aliens for you guys to ******** ok, we can still ******** this one!" (referring to yellow)
"woo-hoo!" (yellow)
"God dammit! nevermind just send her back!"
"no takebacks!"
"aww, what the ******** you to understand that, yellow is orange's sister, and one of the blues got knocked up by an alien.

Oh my. I love that show. Can you call it a real show even though it doesn't air on tv? Oh well... Got season one and two on dvd. I forget how many other seasons are available on dvd. I'm thinking 4th season is out...

"You f*cking camping WHORE!" - "It's a illegitimate strategy!"

crystalsmuse

HONKMACHINE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:25 am

Well, It'll still be a while before I get online...
I'm at my cousins for awhile.
They're internet is slooowww.

And, I may have a VERY busy weekend.(We are closing on our house on friday, MAYBE, so if we do, I will have a busy weekend of carpeting, painting, and work, woohoo. f3 )
So, everybody, continue passing me up in levels. D:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:07 pm

I'll certainly try Kevan. but I dont think I have enough time inwhich to pass you up. lolz

edit: I am getting the feeling of not wanting to go on again. When I go on Mardia my buddy list only reminds me of Scania. I'll just quit til a new server is released and then make that into my MS home. cry

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:17 pm

NOOOO don't quit! D:
-clings to your ankles-
We need you~ (No lie!)
We really really really really really need you tenny ;o;
It's not the same without someone like you around >.<
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:21 pm

Tennyyyy! nooo!
You must stay with us.
We <3 you. =)
Once you hit 21, tell me, I'll get on my warrior and you can level with me. =D
Rawr k?

HONKMACHINE

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:37 pm

Got on maple today and grinded up to 25% with the help and RAGE of keit xP
Explored Amoria, trained, then i signed off Frozen and got on PoisonTorch because i was really missing teleport and i really want a wiz right now, so i'll be training on him after i finish training on Frozen, and once i hit 21 it will be easier, because i'm kPQ'ing the WHOLE time between 21-30. the only time i won't is when i work on quests. so hopefully i'll be level 47 on Frozen and level 17-ish on my magician tomorrow.
also, here is my bandit's key config.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm planning on switching Dark sight to 'A' and putting Dagger Booster on 'insert' , switching Disorder to the 'c' and putting Haste on the 'Home', and moving the pet food to the '.' (period) to make room for another skill or a more important potion.

and some screenies:
MONSTER MOB @ maya's
After the laggy murders D:
Do i see and hear Wedding bells? ;D
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:46 pm

xD The perfect wedding picture lolz.

After I get Panic I'll have to rearrange my keys @.@ Then when 4th job comes out...what a mess lolz. Mines already a mess to begin with xD

Taiakeita Vick

Defiled

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:52 am

Tenny, I don't want you to leave. ): I remember when it seemed like you and Vick were the only friends I could ever find online back when I first started Mardia. I don't want you to stay in Mardia if you really dislike it, but we're all really going to miss you. You're a really big part of our community.
A lot of people on my friends list have been leaving lately, also. I guess Mardia's shiny new-ness is wearing off for a lot of people. ;_;
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:33 am

I dont dislike it, just feel the same way I do when I go on Scania.. lonely and like a bother.

I cant remember all the people I had on my old buddy list.. so I went from nearly 20 people to 6. I honestly DO NOT want to redo all the quests, levels and PQs. Once was fun, doing it twice just wont be the same. And even IF I got back to the level I was at, I'd still be many many levels behind. Before I was just some levels behind. I have no hope of ever catching up now and being able to party with you all.

I didnt play on Mardia because of it's newness, I played on Mardia because several of the guilds members were going to play there. I thought it would be a good place to make friends and also get to play MS with Mei who I'd gotten to know a little in her MS journal.

Keita & Sasuke: How can you use the default key settings? They are all over the keyboard =

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:43 am

t e n n y

I cant remember all the people I had on my old buddy list.. so I went from nearly 20 people to 6.
Keita & Sasuke: How can you use the default key settings? They are all over the keyboard =

you should look at my bl, only two people on it crying
I've never had many friends in maple, and this guild i consider everyone my friend, even if they aren't on my bl.

and i got soo used to the normal key settings that my hands usually go right to place when i rest them o.O (meaning my right index finger rests on the shift, the rest rest inbetween the arrow keys and the insert.home.pageup/down.delete.end thing. and my left hand rests on the corner of my keyboard, with my inex finger in the z button and my thumb on the alt.)

kinda weird.

I want to level tonight D: but that means i need to get 75% which i can possibly get 50% so i dunno. I really want to level to get my first points in haste.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:48 pm

Thats about the same way I felt too Defiled. It was nice to have some people I knew somewhat well beforehand when starting anew. My buddy list is packed with random people mostly because those people are a handful of hardcore players that either need a PQ frequently or a FoG party. Basically everyone from Gaia are the only ones I really take into consideration much ^^;;

Yes, I understand your feelings tenny >< It'll be very heart breaken to lose you. I remember a situation quite like this but not as bad. Happened when I was playing a video game on my ps2 forgot which though. I made like massive advancement xD new items/equipments. Leveled lots too but then wound up at a monster, a really pathetic yet equivalent leveled monster that I've beaten many times before (Now I'm thinking this was FFVII again) but any who he had confused my main character. Nothing too bad until my main character attacked the rest of my party ending up one hit killing them >>" then one hit killing himself...and I didn't save for a while...I kind of just shut off the game and walked to a dark corner (Exaggerated) But after a while I picked up my act (Mainly because I'm very optimistic) and cheered myself up and said to do it again but better this time! x3

Ya...corny but true. We just really don't want to lose you, but we don't want to force you to either. I still suggest me helping you though...although I'm not sure if I could be much help. I've only played a cleric and a warrior in my whole maple career xD

And as for the key configuration thing. Well I got use to it. Back way when when I didn't know anything I just left things the way they were. And eventually my fingers adapted to it and I can't help but stick in the same rut I've been in xD

Taiakeita Vick

Meigumii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:56 pm

Aw... this is so sad. I'm so torn~ I don't want you to leave, Tenny, but it's hypocritical of me because I haven't been online myself, and I have been feeling the same way. I joined Mardia to play with you guys and start anew. Eventually, our levels really separated us, and I got really busy with real life.

I'm very sorry for my inactivity (if it mattered) and for Tenny's leave. Good luck with everything, everyone heart
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:22 pm

well got from level 13 to 15 on PT before maple lagged so bad that it closed the game, but it didn't close fully so i had to manually shut off my computer. i want to get him to at least level 17 tonight, the first level where i put points into Magic claw.

My comp is acting up right now so i dunno if I can get back on soon. hopefully i can get on and get PT to 17 and frozen up to 50% tonight, then level to 47 tomorrow.

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

crystalsmuse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:34 pm

Yay, I was finally able to get on MS yesterday night around 10pm for around 15 minutes. My computer's internet turned off. The stupid cable company must have tripped on a plug or something cause it didn't get back on till today. stare

Life hates me. xp
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games