Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:46 am
Draco over heard Hermoine talking. "Can't believe you can tame it at all, filthy little-" he continued mumbling to himself "Stupid Yule ball things, stupid stupid stupid," he rambled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:20 pm
Sirius shrugged.

"It's old, what more do you expect?" he said.

"All right, let's get this done with..." He carefully set Remus on the floor close to the trap door. He lightly hugged the man before muttering in his ear.

"If I do manage to drop or miss you, I want you to know that I love you very very much and in the long run, I'll beat myself up over it more than you manage to beat me up for it." Then he carefully went through the trap door and pulled out his wand. He charmed the surrounding area to be a soft as a pillow before shoving his wand away and looking up through the trap door.

"I'm ready whenever you two are!" he called up.

((*dances jig of joy* I got Sirius' wand today for Christmas! It rocks!))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:34 pm
(I got $600 towards my laptop, Final Fantays IV, gift card for $25 at Walden Books, and a wireless controller for my PS2. Happy Festivus.)

Remus nodded, not quite so sure about this now. It seemed an awfully long drop. Shaking his head, he took a deep breath and grabbed Harry's wrist. "If he drops me, you have my permission to hit him any time he starts to beat himself over the head with it," he said, and then, putting all faith in Sirius, let himself fall.

(This should be interesting.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:39 pm
Sirius yelped a bit at the sudden appearance of Remus. He was hoping for a little warning at least.

He managed to grab Remus around the waist and stumbled a bit before he landed against one of the walls with a loud thud and a pain racing through his back. He groaned slightly before looking up at Remus and grinning.

"Well, that's something we won't be trying again eh?" he panted before letting himself slide down to the floor setting Remus on his lap.

((that was crappy))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:46 am
Luna looked at Hermione seriously. "Oh, I expect you could have charmed it better, though... or just charm your hair to change appearance. I'm not very good at it still," she confessed. "But it's interesting to see the results..." She pointed her wand at her eyebrow and after a few seconds, it turned bright orange. ((She's in sixth year, so she's mastered silent commands.)) She took her water goblet and examined her reflection, sighing. "It was supposed to be red... Oh well." She waved her wand again and it turned back to her natural color.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:50 pm
"My hair is fair to thin to do anything with it, usually I just chuck a hair-tie on or a ribbon" She said, commenting on the subject of hair-styles. Red-hair was hard to work with but she managed to gather the energy to brush it every morning and wash it occasionally. But today her hair wasn't that bad, thanks to Harry brushing her fur during last night.
"Hope Mr. Lupin is ok" She thought worriedly. "And Sirius of course... Harry's taking a while, hopefully their faces are intact"

Looking up she saw Luna later her eyebrows' colour.
"I wish I was in 6th year" She said, incorrectly pronouncing "sixth" and "Sikth". It was a problem, but atleast she could say vocabulary now.  

Lunar_Blade

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:55 pm
"Yes... I suppose you do..." she said rather dreamily. "We have our share of problems, though... Now everyone's doing spells silently, no one can cheat off their neighbors..." She smiled airily, the equivalent of what would have been, on anyone else, a wide grin. "What year are you in...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:55 pm
Tilting her head she looked deeply into the creepily wide eyes of Luna. She was very odd in a way, almost giving off the impression she was under the influence of an illegal substance.
"What year are you in...?" She said.

"I'm only a 5th year, nothing special" She sighed. "But OWLs are certainly a pain in the a**... But it's a brilliant change to the usual bore of classes" She added.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:27 pm
"Well, I can't say you dropped me," Remus said with a grin. "Harry!"

He looked up toward the open hatch at Harry still standing above.

"You might want to give this a shot, it's rather fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:33 pm
[Ah, excellent, we are changing the colors of our hair, Tonks can show off a bit.]

Tonks listened with interest as Hermione, Luna, and Kathryn shared experiences over hair taming. When Luna had turned her attention to Kathryn, she caught Hermione's eye and winked, her long white hair flushing vibrant pink and returning to short and spiked in the back and falling to her chin in the front. The pink faded to a soft periwinkle and she shook her head, the spikes softening to make her hair look more natural. Sort of.

"Can't really complain about my hair since I get the option of changing it whenever I want," she said with a grin. "So, you're in your last year, right?"  

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:55 pm
Draco decided to stop talking to himself. Then he really got into the conversation of hair they were having, though why he coudn't really say. He was about to speak when the subject got changed and he went silent. Eh, he didn't want to talk to them anyway...or maybe he did. He felt rather lonely without his old henchmen. So detached from the others, he just wanted to...ugh he felt so corny thinking this...fit in. He merely put his head in his arms and sighed heavily, all that was showing over his arms was his blonde hair, which he had concequently forgetten to gel that morning.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:02 am
Sirius growled lightly.

"Which part? The jumping down or the landing on Sirius part? Because I'm not going to bother catching him--saviour of the wizarding world or not." He shifted slightly and grimaced.

"I need to work on my cushioning spells a bit."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

marissala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:02 pm
Hermione ignored Draco, muttered insults, over-dramatic sighs and all. She liked to pretend he wasn't there, even when he was throwing insults her way. After seven years, it didn't bother her anymore. Hermione shook her head a bit as Tonks took the opportunity to show off.

"So, you're in your last year, right?" Hermione could only assume Tonks was talking to her, seeing as the other two girls were not only younger, but had already mentioned their years.

"Yeah, I'm in seventh year. I'm going to miss Hogwarts when we leave. Quite a bit, I imagine."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:52 pm
Draco snorted in disgust at Hermoine's word and actually went into the conversation this time. "You are actually going to miss this place?" he asked, incredulously.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:02 pm
"Don't worry about it," Harry laughed and he dropped down beside his godfather and his...um...whatever Remus was.

Getting his footing back, he offered a hands up to Remus so that Sirius might be able to stand up again. Maybe later he could figure out what he was really supposed to call Remus in public...fairy godfather wasn't exactly something you said in polite society or to a complete stranger and he felt a bit funny saying he had two godfathers since Sirius had been named godfather not Remus.

"I can hold onto you for a minute, Remus. I might not look it, but I'm pretty strong," he said by way of explanation.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games