Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asinine panda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:54 am
Hi. well yeah, I'm new to Gaia and thought it be interesting to join a guild.

mostly here to make my avatar look cool, but i might find something else.

soo, how does the guild work anyway??  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:56 am
We help people by answering questions they may have about the site and stuff, theres sevral forums, and good luck getting your avi looking cool 4laugh  

Drunken Knight

Valerie Forest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:08 pm
Heya! New to the guild! Call me Aevia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:32 pm
hiya aevia welcome into the guild  

Drunken Knight

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:16 pm
aevia
Heya! New to the guild! Call me Aevia.

what else would i call you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:15 pm
hi my name its yunna....and i wish all of you can be my friends

see ya  

Yunna-KON

bY tHE SwoRd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:25 pm
Hi biggrin im new to the guild, and new to gaia...my gf actually got me into this..and now im kinda determined to make my dream avi. haha. feel free to shower me with donations..cause i just cant find a way to make money. haha. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:50 pm
That dream avitar will take alot of time and effort. All I can say is good luck, if you want to learn how to make gold I would be one to ask so feel free to pm me. Two pieces of advice, one don't expect anyone to donate to you and be thankful if someone does offer a generous amount. Two, enjoy Gaia and don't focus on just one thing right way. Everyone has there own ways of making gold that they are comfortable with and although the advanced ways offer a higher payout you will burn yourself out.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

w4r1ck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:28 am
Hey, I`m Eduardo and I`m from Brazil....

just that

And I am needing some friends  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:18 am
So, welcome new people. I want to tell everyone that if they need help, I'll be there! Add me if you want, but beware! I talk!!! A lot...  

Krusadin

Oeil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:22 am
Hello everyone, Im the newest member I think, not sure. Anyway just wanted to say hi peeps, I need friends cus I'm new here. So if anyone wants a mummy friend, just send a request, or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:23 am
i'M Featherfeet and i'm new here. I love to meet new people and I'm very laid back and always have a smile on my face. biggrin So hello everyone!!!! heart  

featherfeet

Oeil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:24 am
Oh yea and can someone help me change my timezone, I live where its 9:23 am right now but the server says its 5:22 pm. That is getting confusing. If you can help thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:20 pm
sweatdrop ...Um..Hey I'm new to the guild...just looking for some help getting a good price on rares and looking for friends...just call me Panda  

LOVEth3pandas

[.Never.Again.In.Love.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Hallo! Watashi wa Sakira! But must just call me Saki for short smile  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games