Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:28 pm
thank you Luny.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:18 pm
Don't worry...

Ms. White.
You'll find out soon enough...  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:37 pm
*whistles innocently as he enters the room* Sorry, I had family over. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:46 pm
Family...*shivers violently*

Ick.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:44 pm
Oh, by the way Remus, if you haven't checked out the new Golden Trio Comic, I suggest you look. You star in it ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:48 pm
*checks out comic* ...I'm Professor Plum! Cool. ^_^  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:30 pm
Very astute Remus.

*sniggers* God I love tripod...

There was a hot girl in a comic shop, and I didn't know what to do.
There was a hot girl in a comic shop, she looking at Dr. Who.
There was an actual girl in a comic shop, what am I meant to say?
I had to check to make sure she wasn't just a human-sized cradboard display

And so on.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:19 pm
Lunar_Blade
Very astute Remus.

*sniggers* God I love tripod...

There was a hot girl in a comic shop, and I didn't know what to do.
There was a hot girl in a comic shop, she looking at Dr. Who.
There was an actual girl in a comic shop, what am I meant to say?
I had to check to make sure she wasn't just a human-sized cradboard display

And so on.

I've had that happen to me.

It was rather annoying actually.

This random guy just shows up at my side and jabbed me a few times. I smacked him upside the head with the comic I had in hand and he blinked and went "Holy Crap!" and ran off. I blinked and looked over to the cashier who was laughing his head off. He said "Sorry, we don't get very many girls in here that aren't either extremely over weight or have mustaches, or the likes. And even those are few and far between."

And then they went out of buissness because apparently no one around here has a need for a comic shop.

But DNA Comics opened up awhile back in the Mall, so it's not too bad.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:14 pm
Raise your hand if you believe HK has seen and done everything, and has a situation for even the most random thing said.

*raises hand*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:37 am
*laughs and raises hand* Sev outed Harry...poor girl, she has no one to slash him with... blaugh

Beyond that...HK, do you think I've slept enough to be somewhat functional or should we wait until after breakfast at least?

Yes...Fauns are hot...shut up all of you... sweatdrop

And on a strange note: I've been randomly poked before to. I was in the bookstore and for a laughing, my friend Erin had picked up a book on gays and lesbians. She's a lesbian so I guess it made some sense and while she poured over this book, reading random t-shirts and such. Her favorite: "Cover me in honey and throw me to the lesbians." while I tried to browse the manga.

Some fifteen-year-old girl had just picked up one of the two yaoi comics that had been published here in the states and she looked over at me just as Erin read aloud a particularly colorful t-shirt slogan that she thought I might like. The girl proceeded to gawk at me, then without saying a word, she poked me in the arm.

I glared at her and she fled in terror.

It was...amusing.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:43 pm
Sorry, I'm like the sore thumb of my community, I stick out because I'm not this creepy mouth breather whose going to wind up working at McDonalds forever (apparently--any body who likes Anime/Manga) It's obvious I'll be in the top 10% of my class but I have no idea what I'm going to do with my self, I despise studying, my mom's not Christian and is Bi-sexual and both my parents are extremely libral and have basically told me "Do whatever the hell you want, but you get to deal with the consequences by yourself" and I've got a clean record.

So odd things happen to me and I just kind of blink and shrug and call it normal while everybody else sits there and goes "...my god, you must be lying! or exaggerating, or something!" which ticks me off, because I never--ok, that's a lie. I lie, but it's the harmless white lies (I promise you, you do not look fat in that outfit...*nod*)

RP: ...heh...I posted before I even read this. I was like "Forget it! I'm RPing! And he can respond or not! I don't care!"

Fauns: ... ... ...

So how about them Chudley Cannons? (haven't seen Narnia yet...soon, I hope)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:50 pm
I'll read it after I reply...which is to say...okay...cool...and I've seen Narnia...it was amazing...next on my list is Brokeback Mountain. ^_^  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:35 pm
I'm in the top 32 students in my year, so I was bumped up to SEAC class, which rocks because now I can tease Josh ^^ After all, he teases me heaps but then again we do sit in the same lunch group so whatever.

Nothing weird has ever happened to me, except that time when i went to a Craft Fair and this lady went up to me adn started playing with my hair saying how she loved red-heads. Then my mum gave her this sinister glare and she buggered off.

I haven't seen Narnia, because it's not out 'till boxing day, and I'll be seeing it with my mum because she loves the books too death. I read up to the part with the talking beavers and how the 'trees can listen' part and I just went "Woah, this is stupid" and slammed the book shut.

I don't know what I want to do, I wanted to do something in art but I go to the Picture Post section of Gaia and just go "I don't have a chance in hell". So I might just do theatre props or something.

Speaking of theatre I put down Drama class as an option for next year but I didn't get it, so I was extremely put down by this. Instead I have to do effing Jewelry making and Design and Tech.

Not cool.

Anyway, I don't stick out like a sore thumb like HK, because I'm not special. My parents are just normal argueing, "you piss me so much i could slap you in the ******** mouth you stupid c***" kind of people. *face desk*. I don't have a special religion, I'm not attracted to girls, and I hate English Class because it is so completely easy, I do everything in 2 minutes when it takes the class a whole lesson. I have a spider in the WC, who I've named Herodotus and whenever I'm sad I mentally talk to him (See, your only crazy when it talks back to you). I can be arrogant, but I never say anything. When my friend Carmel wrote this story that was so completely trash. Learn to punctuate and use capitals at the beginning of sentences. Christ woman. I don't take an interest in politics because it's all lies and bullshit anyway.

I like to rant when extremely bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:46 pm
Yay for random ranting and gay cowboys! *waves flag* Sorry... sweatdrop that was random.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:30 pm
*twitches madly* We were listening to the radio--ok, halfway listening, and they were talking about that.

*twitches*

If I ever hear that stupid Rhinestone Cowboy song again I swear to all that has ever been considered holy....*pulls out a gun and laughs insanely*

I don't even remember what the hell the DJs were saying about the movie--this could be because I was still trying to get over laughing my arse off after hearing about the football players and their orgy in the showers. That's all I heard, something about them getting caught and running into some difficulties and then we all started cracking up laughing because one of my friends had been in the middle of reading this article on how sex is healthy for you when it came on.

Anyways, as long as that god-awful song doesn't make so much as a two second debut in the movie--I might go see it.

But I rarely go see movies so yeah...*shrug*  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games