Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] Northern Flavors [P - 1x1] (WE'RE BACK, BABEH) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:01 am
"Thats splendid." his eyes seemingly twinkled once Faye handed him so champagne: "Thank you, ma petite."
"Vous êtes l'accueil." he grinned:"J'essaie juste de vous recevoir ivre."
Alcee choked back his laughter, wiggling his eyebrows: "You always did try to get in my pants."
"Oh hush, Alcee! I never wanted you!" Faye exclaimed defensively.
"Please, every time I was partnered with you in Gourmet Advanced you would slowly bend over to check on the oven!!"
"Liar! I was just trying to not burn myself!" he blushed, then glared at his old friend but that didn't stop Alcee: "Uh huh, Faye. Its rather unfortunate that you still use that lame excuse. After all this time..."
He turned to Ducan: "Dukeeeey~ tell Alcee to quit being so mean!!"
"Thats cheating! You can't use your puppy eyes on your man!"
"I can. I did." Faye stuck out his tongue, before setting his soda down: "Nature and the baby calls. I'll be back. Alcee, tell Ducan about Cordon Bleu."

As the baker retired to the restroom, Alcee watched him go then turned to Ducan, clapping him on the shoulder: "You are extremely lucky. He adores you. I proposed to him you know, while we were in school but he refused. He said that he wanted someone that could match his passion. Faye turned down plenty of well-paying jobs, the opportunity to start his own culinary school to be some second rate baker in a small town." He sipped his champagne: "But..I've never seen him so happy. So congrats."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:26 am
(( Faye's trying to get him drunk? XD Bwahaha. ))

"Thank you," Ducan smiled. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "So, tell me what do you do exactly? You own your own bakery?"

Ducan was for some reason intensely curious about this man, and his ethereal appearance was giving him ideas for a new character in his upcoming novel.

He caught Kevin's eye, who looked at Alcee curiously and stared at Ducan questioningly. Ducan gave a tiny hint of a shrug to explain he had just met the man and he was obviously an invite of Faye's. Kevin was then promptly led by a slightly pink and glowing Danny to the buffet table to sample some of Faye's pastry choices, looking all kinds of pink himself.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:41 pm
((XDDDD ...No...))

"Several actually. We partnered with Starbucks in the United States only, in France, Japan and Italy, its independent. Bonbon de Fées is even considering going into the gelato business." Alcee said proudly: "I was hoping to seek Faye's opinion on it. How the science fiction business? Have you ever considered comic books for any of your bestsellers?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:12 am
(( <.< Suuure... >.> ))

"Oh, not really." Ducan shook his head, "Novels are perfectly fine for me. I don't really think I would expand into comic books... although there has been talk of turning my last novel into a movie, but that is still only an idea that I was told of." He smiled and leaned back. "I wouldn't mind the extra money. After all, we're going to be spending quite a bit on baby clothes, cribs and diapers soon."

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:39 pm
"Well that is exciting. Blockbusters would ensure your child into college." Alcee finished his champagne: "So when is the child due? Nervous?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:04 pm
"Oh, in about seven or eight months, so we have time," Ducan smiled. "I can't say I don't have my fears, but all in all, I'm very excited."

He looked over Alcee's head, wondering why Faye was taking so long. He wasn't worried per se, but he was beginning to miss his little chestnut-haired fiance.

"Am I to guess yo'ure coming to our wedding?" he finally asked, not wanting to seem rude.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:42 pm
"I suppose. I will be awaiting an invite." Alcee grinned, moving to the right while Faye appeared to his right: "Hello again, you didn't fall into the toilet?"
"Ha ha." he answered dryly, snaking an arm round Ducan's waist: "No. On my way over, I was stopped by my cousins, Ducan's great aunt and several frantic chefs. Will you excuse us, Alcee, we have to be good hosts!"
"Do what you must. Nice to meet you, Ducan."

The Frenchman left to mingle. Faye speed walked to Kevin's side, he was practically dying to know how he and Danny were getting along:

"Girino! Is this the fabulous Danny?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:40 am
Kevin jumped and turned around. He had been talking to Danny and was easily surprised.

"Oh, um... ah, eh..." Kevin stuttered, turning bright red.

Ducan smirked and held out his hand. "I'm Ducan, Kevin's younger brother. We haven't been properly introduced, which is a shame really, seeing as you're at my engagement party. How's Kevin been treating you?"

Danny smiled. He really was a handsome man up close. Ducan could see why Kevin was so taken with him. Those little freckles on his nose really made him adorable! Ahem, not that he was interested... After all, he had an equally adorable fiance at his side.

"The pleasure is all mine," Danny said, "Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and your new arrival! Kevin told me about it, I hope you'll be hearing the pitter patter of tiny feet soon!"

He turned to Kevin and beamed. Kevin turned beet red, hands buried in his pockets. His shy smile lingered on even after Danny turned back to talk to Faye. Ducan saw a softness in his eyes as he looked at the blond man he hadn't seen in a long time. He truly hoped his brother would be happy.

Suddenly, the lights in the whole place went out. Everyone was plunged into darkness in a matter of seconds. Murmurs and cries erupted around Ducan, who saw nothing but blackness everywhere.

"It's just a blackout, everyone! No need to panic!" He heard his father cry.

Ducan couldn't see, but he could feel Faye gripping him.

"Kevin!" he called out, "Kevin, we should go check the fuse box!"

(( Mwahaha! Long post and surprise mini twist! >:3 ))

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:55 pm
Faye jumped in fear; death grip on Ducan's sleeve. Once his fiance mention something about a fusebox, the baker panicked. It didn't help his anxiety once their guests had their cellphones out for light:

"Ducan, don't go. The waiters will go. Just...just don't leave me alone, please?" he murmured against his side.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:24 am
Ducan hugged Faye to him. "OK," he said to calm him down, "OK. Kevin!"

"I'll go," Kevin said, and used his cellphone light to guide him to the fusebox and to avoid bumping into anyone.

Ducan cradled Faye into his arms, trying to ignore the slowly mounting volume of worried voices around him. "It's OK, love, it's OK," he said soothingly, "It's just a problem with the lighting."

A few moments later, a series of collective gasps and yells came from the back door, then the lights suddenly switched back on. Kevin came out, supported under each arm by a waiter. He looked slightly dazed.

"Kevin!" Ducan yelled, but his parents and Danny rushed to him first, guiding him to a chair.

"What happened?" Danny asked anxiously.

"I... Ow..." Kevin rubbed the side of his head where a purple bruise was starting to form. "I don't know... I... I went to check the fuses, and... I got hit in the head hard by something... or someone."

Ducan looked at the back door ajar and led Faye to the chair where his parents and Danny were fussing over his brother.

"Stay here," he said, and ran into the dark room, trying to see if anyone was hiding in there.

Dammit, he didn't have a flashlight. The dim bulb in the room made it hard to make out the shapes, but he still peered behind every crate, trying to find any intruder.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:46 pm
"Ok." Faye responded, his heart pounded with worry at Ducan's absence: "Kevin, look at me, yeah?" The baker accepted the first aid kit from one of the waiters. Mrs. Dartmoore pecked him on the cheek, leaving him in Danny's arms to calm down the guests.
A bag of ice slowly numbed Faye's hand as held it to Kevin's head. He kept him conscious by getting Danny to whisper cute stories in his ears:
"Danny, will your nurse your date for a bit? I'm going to check on Ducan."
"Sure thing." he happily continued to evoke the huge blush over Kev's face.

Faye passed through the back door, glancing left and right. He continued past the back kitchen calling Ducan's name. A crashing sound echoed conjoined with frustrated grunting. Faye ran toward into the stock room, he gasped:

"TWILITE!!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:09 am
Ducan whirled around as he heard Faye shout. He hurried past the dark boxes in the dim room and froze. He recognized, in the half-lit haze of the neon lighting, the man who had broken into his house and hit him; Faye's brother.

"You!" Ducan growled. He stepped protectively in front of Faye, shielding the smaller one with his muscled build. "Faye, go back to the guest hall," he murmured. He glared daggers at the man in front of him.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:24 pm
Twilite tilted his head back under the overhead light. Even in dim-lit room, Faye still saw blood coating his older brother's face. He gasped in horror. No matter how hard Ducan urged, he remained motionless in shock:

"Hello, my sweet little Faye." Twilite grinned too wide, cold eyes were glazed over in madness: "It seems that my absence has caused you to forget how much you love me. For now you hold his child."

He stepped aside. Behind him, laying unmoving on the floor, was Lance. Red life pooled out of him and Faye fell to the floor, sobbing:

"YOU MONSTER!" he screamed.
"Now, now, if you didn't marry, Fido would be wagging his tail right now. But you are the one who couldn't wait." Twilite outreached his hand: "Now come, we will wait till that..demon comes out of you and rid of it. I will forgive you of these mistakes for I am the only one that loves you."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:39 am
Ducan lost it. Between Twilite's sickening words about his and Faye's baby and the sight of his beloved dog on the ground, he couldn't contain the giant explosion of rage.

With a roar filled with primal hate, he pushed Twilite to the ground and began hitting him, punching every inch he could find, his fingers becoming coated with blood, but he didn't care.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:03 pm
Faye hollered, pulling at Ducan's shoulders. Alcee, who had been in the kitchen, rushed in to physically pry Ducan away from Twilite's throat. Police followed him, apparently he called them, and shot Twilite down for he was a convict. Faye stood silent holding Ducan to him as his brother was carried out in a body bag.

The party was canceled, after hours of the police questioning and Faye was laying down on the karaoke stage. His sobs were of utter distress, his hands rubbing his stomach. Rachel tried to soothe him by stroking his hair and Minnie retrieved their coats for their departure. Kikyo honked the horn from outside, so Rachel began to move:

"Hunna baby, we have to go home now...c'mon lets get you to bed, ok?" Faye nodded and sat up, Minnie draped his coat on him and handed one to Ducan:
"You want to sit in the back with Faye?" Min asked: "I'm going to ride with Alcee. Mrs. Rachel can sit in the passenger's seat."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff