Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:27 pm
"YOU STUPID GIRL...I SEALED MYSELF IN THE SWORD THAT'S NOT HOW I OWN YOU...YOU JUST RELEASED MY FULL DEMON HALF"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:29 pm
(Yay we are all here lol) "Aren't you happy Ankuko? hummm thats why your name sounded so familar hahahaahahha oh well" Ijin grabs Kira from behind "I missed you my beautiful demon hahahahahah" he says licking her neck  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:34 pm
Kira kept saying kill "who's Kira Im death not this Kira" she said smiling grabbing on to his face crushing it laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:38 pm
"Oooo I like my woman to play rough heheheheheh" Ijin says smiling putting his hand into her side and twisting it around  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:41 pm
Kira smiled laughing "interesting" as she said that her wings shot into her back and her sword changed "die" she whispered as her blade became longer and skinnyer "marasume" (cant spell sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:44 pm
Ankuko smirks "Thank you" he says and bows Kira.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:50 pm
(Gasp you use the sword of my master Sethorith! O.O lol jk I know what your talkign about d(^.) ) Ijin smiles as he fades like a shadow "hehehehe whats that a new sword?? let me show you mine hahahahah" Ijin puts out a new sword its as long as he is it has not gripper and starts thick and then as it goes out to the tip it is skinny "Oujou Bikou, kill them hahahahah" (Yo Keith lol its your turn to pull out a bad a** blade)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:52 pm
Kira's clothes change into a cloak and a hood over her head "change again" she whispered as the blade changed again into a syth she smiling "die" she whispered appearing behind himholding on to him from the back "its your turn to di..." she stopped feeling something "HHHHitomi" she whispered her eyes wide  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:54 pm
Ijin turns around and grabs her syth and puts his blade to her neck "What were you going to say my beauty?? haahahhahahahah"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:56 pm
Kira stood there frozen as Hitomi came back her cloak disappering as her blade going back to normal her eye lid's drop real low breathing heavly  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:58 pm
"Hitomi?" Ankuko says looking at the girl. "Damn"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:02 pm
"HEHEHEHEHEH!, look who it is Ketsueki want to watch again? huh? I know you do, you want to watch me kill her huh heheeh no problem awww what don't tell me your going to cry, you little $h!# its because of her and Rosa that your weak..I will show you can't love as long as you live you gave that up hahahahaha!" Ijin slices Hitomi's arms "hahahahahahahh!!"  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:05 pm
Ankuko doesn't switch blades yet and slices open Ijin's side. "Leave her alone"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:05 pm
Hitomi looked at her arm smiling tasting the blood "delicous" she whispered taking the sword from his hand and put it up to his neck "give him back" she whispered and kissed him hoping it would work  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:11 pm
Ijins eyes turn pure white and he laughs "Ketsueki, is in near death right now changing back means he dies, killing me means he dies who holds the cards here? heheheheheeh, do you liek what you see Ketsueki??" night begins to come and the moon has risin Ijin stops as his heart beats slowly and he drops to his knees "Damn, I forgot this place always as the full moon, no I...have to kill her...now..heheheh if I can't kill her....I'll break her heart" Ijin says in a whisper to her as he grabs his blade to his neck and slices his own neck and starts to bleed  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff