Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Rayn of the Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 pm
Rayn was walking around the school and heard talking coming from the library and looked through the window. There he saw scanda and several cloaked figures which were obviously necromancers. he saw the one about to strike Scanda and he drew his dragon katana and dashed in front of the blow. he stood with his back facing the necromancers and was now bleeding from the mouth.

*cough*

Rayn: "Your *cough* welcome."

HE slowly fell to the ground and scanda saw one of the necromancers blades sticking out of Rayn's back. he was bleeding badly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:04 am
"Dude dont try that again because your gonna end up like bleeding every minute"Scanda said grabbing the edge of the bookcase as he pulled and backflipped as he came thorough the bookcase and saw the leader "S***"he said as he was about to get hit he jumped from the other bookcase onto the top and saw the leader knocking the bookcase "Going down like dominoes"he said as him and the others teleported away as Scanda leapt from bookcase to bookcase he finally colided with the wall as he fell back on the floor as all the bookcases fell making a sudden crash going thorough out the school "Thats why you never fight a group of Necromancers with me like this"Scanda said dusting off dust from his armour.

Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonic were about to get something to eat when they heard a crash "Get food then see what happens"Evil Scanda said as they grabbed some pizza a drink and a burger and teleported to the location of the crash which was the library as they saw a stranger and Scanda "Now let me guess a fight happened"Neo Metal Sonic said looking around seeing lots of bookcases on the floor and damaged.  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:15 am
Jubei heard lots of crashing noise and banging in the Libary. She got off the chair (Jubei was full) and ran up to the Libary door. The noise ws gone inside, but Jubei still went inside..............
eek Blood everywhere  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:54 am
Hears noise coming from the library and decides to head there.  

The Demon of Heaven

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:08 am
"Ummmm.... what happened in here?" Books were everywhere around the floor and shelves on floor aswell. "Hmm... so there was a fight in here with the Necromancers am I right?" Jubei said reading Scanda's mind  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:39 am
"Ye but the Necromancers arent on the school's list they came here without permission so the teachers arent going to belive anything"Scanda said getting up as he found the book of the Necromancers again but theirs was only one page and it had been written on by the Necromancers that just attacked him "Haha your not going to get any of our personael info your sincerly the Necromancers"he read along as he shut the book "Iam keeping this so once I find them I can fix this back"Scanda said as helifted the bookcases back up and decided to put the books back.

Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonic stared ta the girl who just entered "Looks like only us four know what happened so lets keep this secret and tell no one dont even let them read your mind"Evil Scanda said as he saw Scanda picking up the books as they joined in putting the books back "Hey where does the Book of Darkness Sword Clan secrets and history go"Evil Scanda shouted as he stopped and stared back at the book "This is strange to find in a library maybe we should keep it"Neo Metal Sonic said staring at the cover he discovered it wasnt even registered at the school so someone had left it there but they decided to put it with there food on a table and got back to putting books away.  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:45 am
"Ok." Jubei walked over to Rayn and healed his back. "There." She smiled at him, and there was no more blood coming out from his back  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:52 am
Jubei stood up and helped putting the books bakc into the shelves. She picked up one with no pictures or word on the front cover, and nothing inside of it. "Hey whats up with this book?" She sniffed it and her ears pricked up. Jubei showed it to Scanda. "Look... theres something something coming out of it..."  

XStarlight_DustX

Rayn of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:58 pm
Rayn used his sword to hobble his way to one of the remaning bookcases that were still standing and sat against it. "Well Scanda if i hadent got in the way of that attack you would have been done for." He chuckeld some as he looked at jubei. "Thanks once again." He let out a slight smile almost impossible to spot as he pulled out a ciggarette and his lighter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:10 pm
Scanda saw the book Jubie was showing him a he saw 6 different greek symbols on the book cover as they glowed blue for everyone to see "Gamma,Beta,Epsilon,Delta,Zeta and Omega"he said under his breath as he opened the book a massive hologram came up bringing up 6 different robots "The Greek Guardians"Scanda said seeing the robot hologram's as the book gave out info about them he closed it "I need to keep this"he said holding the book as he put it on the tabl with Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonics food and once they all had done stacking books Scanda saw that Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonic had a book aswell as they began to eat the food they had.

Evil Scanda finished stacking the books and came out seeing Scanda found a book as him and his robot companion went over to their food and all of them sat down as they saw Scanda get otu his lunch in a paper bag as Evil Scanda and Scanda ate thorough their face plates on their helmets Neo Metal Sonic opened a slot in his body which had metal like teath as he put a pizza down the metal teath ate it he decided to eat with his mouth part which had no teath so did the same as the Scanda and Evil Scanda just put it thorough the bit covering his mouth and ate it like that.  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:20 pm
Jubei smiled at Rayn. "Your welcome." She looked outside the window, still raining. She looked around, the books neatly stacked and walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:09 am
Rayn slowly got up and sheathed his katana and looked at the group of people. Without saying a word he left the libray cursing at himself for showing emotion like that and continued on down the hallway. he just wandered around endlessly and found himself out on the roof. "well while im here i might as well train. he began to practice his martial arts .  

Rayn of the Twilight

Darkrai487

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:47 pm
Name: Nizumi
Power: Can Turn Into A Wolf
Personality:Hatred
Appearance:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:44 pm
Jubei roamed around the corridors and banged onto something. 'Ow... my face...' She looked up and in front of her was the wall. "Oh, so I have the 'Bump into Walls luck' huh?" She said to herself and kept on walking until she arrived infront of her room... she felt uncomfortable as she entered and she suddenly thought about her mother and father...... both of them dead...  

XStarlight_DustX

Rayn of the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 pm
Rayn was Training his body and powers as he looked towards the sky and saw a brilliant beam of evil energy coming down in the middle of the city. He Hunched over forward and and sprouted his Devil Wings. He proceeded to draw his Dragon Katana and flew off towards the beam.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff