Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:27 am
Durza the Shade
*accepts 6 people* It would have been 7, but the last didn't have enough gold to join, as improbable as that may sound. Obviously, there haven't been any mods on in a while.

Seven people must have all applied at once or something because I check here regularly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:29 pm
Question....Fay's thread double posted, I locked the one with no replies, but should it just be deleted straight off?  

Saint-Saens

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:49 pm
Saint-Saens
Question....Fay's thread double posted, I locked the one with no replies, but should it just be deleted straight off?

Yes; if a thread double posts, just delete one of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:06 pm
I hope no one minds me reviving dead threads...  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:27 am
*lives-ish* I finally got around to bringing my computer in yesterday only to have the net completely down yesterday til like 10 at night, so I couldn't even get on at this computer. I should have my computer back today though. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:33 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
Until further notice my computer is broken- well I won't connect to the internet so it might as well be broken. I'm going to go take it to get cleaned- hopefully tonight. (It needs it) So I might be scarce for a while.

which reminds me i need to clean my computer sometime soon... it's see-through... and there's tons of dust... and dead flies O.o
eek sweatdrop I meant like all the junk on my computer. Like spam and spy ware than my three virus scanners don't pick up. stare There's deffiantly something on my computer right now and even if it doesn't fix the net problem- it still needs it.

haha xDD I knew that's what you meant, it just reminded me that I needed to actually clean my computer. Spysweeper is working pretty good on my comp as far as addware and all tha other crap. =D  

RinoaHeartilly

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:37 pm
Saint-Saens
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
Until further notice my computer is broken- well I won't connect to the internet so it might as well be broken. I'm going to go take it to get cleaned- hopefully tonight. (It needs it) So I might be scarce for a while.

which reminds me i need to clean my computer sometime soon... it's see-through... and there's tons of dust... and dead flies O.o

Haha...flies...

d00d. not funny gonk I actually watched one fly through my computer fan and then it was twitching and everythin... O.o then it got back up and was roaming around inside my comp... gah... x___x  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:01 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Saint-Saens

Haha...flies...

d00d. not funny gonk I actually watched one fly through my computer fan and then it was twitching and everythin... O.o then it got back up and was roaming around inside my comp... gah... x___x

xd heart  

Saint-Saens

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:56 pm
*denies two blank requests* I'm very busy this week IRL, and I don't know when I'll be able to get online again. Stand by.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:06 am
*hates computer. hates internet. hates storms of doom that causes tornadoes and internet server outages. hates network card on her computer*

I sent oggy a more detailed PM of my "absence" but appearantly he wasn't been on . . . anyways I should be getting my computer fixed, for real this time, this afternoon . . . I hope . . . if not my dad is out of town and I have this computer all to myself . . . 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:08 pm
Meep... sorry. State Winterline competition is TOMORROW. And thus, my soul hath been consumed. I won't be on AT ALL tomorrow, and such. Rehearsal every day for this past week, oh, and guess when our performance is?

8:45

AM

Which means I'm getting up at 5. Good night... I need sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:03 am
iOggy
Meep... sorry. State Winterline competition is TOMORROW. And thus, my soul hath been consumed. I won't be on AT ALL tomorrow, and such. Rehearsal every day for this past week, oh, and guess when our performance is?

8:45

AM

Which means I'm getting up at 5. Good night... I need sleep.

Woah... Good luck to ya' x___x  

RinoaHeartilly

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:41 am
Likewise, good luck to Oggy.

bonjost021
Please can you accept my request?

That's all he wrote. Not much better than leaving it blank. I can't accept a request if he doesn't request anything, can I?

*accepts three others* One was relying on his/her screenname to pull her through, another said nothing but that he wouldn't create repeat threads. That's what we want, but it's not all that we want. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:44 pm
Good luck Oggy. This friday I have state contest and I have to be at the school at 5:30 so we can leave at 6. This requires me waking up at 4:30.

Tonight is prom so i shall be away. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:21 pm
I am teh returned! Our line got a 71.5, which placed 10th of 15. Only the top 8 got to go to Finals, so I'm home now. Bleh. Season's over. I can finally have my Tuesdays and Thursdays back... sweatdrop  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games