Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph and Donnie continued to help as they listened to Niede.

"So ya got a plan ta fix everythin?" Raph asked. "Be nice ta have s**t back ta normal."
"I'm wondering the same thing." She then tilted her head slightly. "Though why are you working with that Necromancer anyways?"

Raph finished putting up the items he'd been holding then looked over at Niede. "Finley? Yeah. He said he started this s**t by accident. Then....it got outta hand. Didn't wanna be alone. Somethin like that."
Xena frowned upon hearing the name Finley before Raph talked about him to Niede. "Riiiiight, don't want to be alone..." She shook her head. "At this rate, I don't think it was all an 'accident'. Just an excuse to have others by his side. Instead of being a coward and not owning up to his mistakes, he should've been trying to fix this and at least try to coexist with the living."

"He's old....and set in his ways. C'mon. He ain't that bad." sweatdrop He then heard Niede and his eyes went wide. "You know Finley?"

Donnie's eyes were wide for another reason, but he stayed silent, reminding himself antagonizing the nice vampire lady could wind them up with no food and possibly no Yumi. He closed his mouth with an almost audible click and went back to arranging things in shelves. This woman was full of surprises. A whole flotilla of ships and ones that could bomb entire cities. He ground his teeth from the effot of staying silent. He wanted to shake Raph for asking what he felt was essentially not a very important question.
Xena's eyes widen upon hearing that this woman also played a part with the zombie infection. She then looked at Raph. "Not so bad, huh?" She said with a raised eyebrow. She then shifted her gaze back to Niede. "Tell me though if you played a part with this whole mess, what made you decide to take matters into your own hands?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:23 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede shook her head. "Set in his ways or not, it's rude to take credit for someone else's work." She nods her head at the question. "We met a long time ago, I think it was the eighteen seventies? Maybe a bit earlier. I got my sample of his virus back then. I did my own experimenting with it and the current outbreak is my own version of it."

She rubbed the back of her head as she was asked the question. "It was always my plan, really. I was angry at humanity at the time and wanted to make them pay for the damage they had done to the world. The military Woman just offered me a way that I agreed with." She shrugs her shoulders. "Even while I was spreading it worldwide I had plans to kill the zombies off and clean the environment."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:40 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede shook her head. "Set in his ways or not, it's rude to take credit for someone else's work." She nods her head at the question. "We met a long time ago, I think it was the eighteen seventies? Maybe a bit earlier. I got my sample of his virus back then. I did my own experimenting with it and the current outbreak is my own version of it."

She rubbed the back of her head as she was asked the question. "It was always my plan, really. I was angry at humanity at the time and wanted to make them pay for the damage they had done to the world. The military Woman just offered me a way that I agreed with." She shrugs her shoulders. "Even while I was spreading it worldwide I had plans to kill the zombies off and clean the environment."

Raph fell silent as he listened to the two. The implications of what Niede was saying slowly sinking in.

Donnie was ready to be away from Niede before he spoke his mind. Maybe if he cleared his head some, he could talk with her in a level headed calm manner and perhaps they could fix things rather than her odd idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Raph fell silent as he listened to the two. The implications of what Niede was saying slowly sinking in.

Donnie was ready to be away from Niede before he spoke his mind. Maybe if he cleared his head some, he could talk with her in a level headed calm manner and perhaps they could fix things rather than her odd idea.
Xena was silent for a moment as she listened.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:32 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede waved at them. "Everything seems to be put away. Please say hello to Yumi for me. I must dash. Something has come to my attention and I may be in luck." She claps her hands happily. "Oh, and don't forget to give Yumi her birthday cake, I did promise her one." She bows respectfully at the turtles and Xena then steps back into the darkness and vanishes.

((Hehe, that was fun. n_n ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:37 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede waved at them. "Everything seems to be put away. Please say hello to Yumi for me. I must dash. Something has come to my attention and I may be in luck." She claps her hands happily. "Oh, and don't forget to give Yumi her birthday cake, I did promise her one." She bows respectfully at the turtles and Xena then steps back into the darkness and vanishes.

"Yeah.....thanks." Donnie said giving a respectful bow as Niede disappeared. Happy the woman was gone, he sighed out a breath. He then looked at Xena. "I guess we're having a birthday party for Yumi." sweatdrop  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah.....thanks." Donnie said giving a respectful bow as Niede disappeared. Happy the woman was gone, he sighed out a breath. He then looked at Xena. "I guess we're having a birthday party for Yumi." sweatdrop
"I suppose so." She said after Niede was gone. "Should we even trust her? I mean, she's only doing this because of Yumi."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"I suppose so." She said after Niede was gone. "Should we even trust her? I mean, she's only doing this because of Yumi."

"Think we can. She wants Yumi ta be happy. Which means if she harms any a us, Yumi wont be." Raph pointed out.

"So we trust her at arms length." Donnie said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"Think we can. She wants Yumi ta be happy. Which means if she harms any a us, Yumi wont be." Raph pointed out.

"I don't know..." She murmured then shook her head. "Come on, let's get Mikey and get a party set up for her."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"I don't know..." She murmured then shook her head. "Come on, let's get Mikey and get a party set up for her."

Raph nodded.

They would end up setting up a small party for Yumi so she could enjoy her cake. She seemed to be having a good time, but seemed a bit troubled at the same time. After the party and games, she would head up to the attic room for bed.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Raph nodded.

They would end up setting up a small party for Yumi so she could enjoy her cake. She seemed to be having a good time, but seemed a bit troubled at the same time. After the party and games, she would head up to the attic room for bed.
While she was glad that Yumi was having a good time, Xena took noticed that Yumi seemed a bit troubled at the same time. She couldn't help but frown a bit. It had her wonder if the vampire woman had created her for the purpose of having her as a biological weapon...or just for 'research'. She still felt iffy on whether or not she should be trusted. After the party, she helped with cleaning up and made sure Yumi was tucked in before she went outside for some fresh air.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Raph nodded.

While she was glad that Yumi was having a good time, Xena took noticed that Yumi seemed a bit troubled at the same time. She couldn't help but frown a bit. It had her wonder if the vampire woman had created her for the purpose of having her as a biological weapon...or just for 'research'. She still felt iffy on whether or not she should be trusted. After the party, she helped with cleaning up and made sure Yumi was tucked in before she went outside for some fresh air.

"Ya ok?" Raph asked as he walked outside to join her.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Raph nodded.

"Did you see it? Even Yumi seemed a bit uncomfortable." She said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Raph nodded.

"Yeah. I saw." Raph said nodding.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Raph nodded.

"Yeah. I saw." Raph said nodding.
"You think we should really trust that vampire woman?" She asked softly. "We don't even know what she had really done to Yumi before she came into our lives."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff