Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:45 am
Iaffrette sighed, her hand moving to cover her face as she tried to think. "I can not believe you have been here, of all places, for a week. Do you have any idea how dangerous it is?" She asked him, anger gone but replaced with worry. She looked over at Magnus as he sulked back to the palace and rolled her eyes. "Great, then you can explain to the Patrol captain why you stopped to eat rather then tracking the void creature down." She reminded him, pointing at the bite on Kazus shoulder.

She reached out a hand and took Kazus, surprisingly gentle. "Come on, you can clean up and eat something at my place. After that I'm sending you home and taking back Jenchos key. The living do not belong in hell Kazuhiro. You should of acquired a token of hell if you planned on staying that long." She pointed out, leading him back toward civilization.

Mona chuckled. "He is arrogant, yes. I think he feels as if he should automatically be better than most. He has much to learn in this life." She drew on her pipe, a fine of smoke escaping from her nostrils as she set the report down.

Neko shifted her clothing to something easier to train in. She blinked, seeing Mukuro in the room and knocked lightly on the door frame so as not to scare her. "Mind if I practice? I'll keep quiet." She offered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:55 am
Kazu moved walking with Iaffrette and stopped after a few seconds to puke. He had been sick for half the time he'd been here. " Is that why I keep ******** puking? " He mumbled and sighed as he started to walk again rubbing his face. He felt so sick. " I just keep pumping drugs in hoping that would ignore the feeling of illness." He explained as they walked and sighed. " I didn't realize Hell would effect me so." He mumbled, he was sobbing up.

He gripped Iaffrette's wrist as he stopped again and started to feel sick before he pushed passed it and started again with a sigh. " You have to admit, beside the drugs. Your kind impressed I survived this long here by myself." Kazu said letting her go as they walked. He blinked a bit. " I am sorry, for worrying you and upsetting you. I had no right to leave. I just...had to. It's something I do and I know it's a shitty excuse." Kazu said as they walked back to Iaffrette's. He stopped outside and looked up. " You live here? With your...mother right?" He asked. and flinched from the bite on his arm. " ******** his teeth where sharp."

Jen sighed and laid there on the floor and turned his head. " His a spoiled brat and Father let's him get away with everything and anything. IF I tried that Lioh owuld have me downstairs and punished like he has done many times before. Just because I'm the half blood." Jen mumbled and sat up again. " I'm just tired that he gets handed everything and I have to work my a** off for everything." He said with a sigh.

Mukuro opened her eyes and stared at her for a few seconds and nodded. " You find your child yet? Or is he stll pulling the famous silver bat and missing?" Mukuro asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:18 am
Iaffrette paused each time he got sick. "Running from your problems does not make them go away. Getting high does not magically solve them. When you go home you will still have to figure out what to do. If you had stayed, you would of had the support of Jen, Neko, Hiei, and even myself." She explained, not scolding him per say, but still sounding steady.

She raised a brow as he claimed she was impressed with him. "I would be far more impressed if you manage to walk in my house and face my mother. Shes going to have questions." She smirked, looking very devilish for a moment as she moved to stand behind Kazu, hand on his shoulders and steering him inside, not giving him an exit. "Mother, I require the first aid kit. I have an injured civilian."

Mona looked up, tapping her pipe out before standing and going to the entry way. She eyed the boy Iaffrette was basically forcing through the door and blinked slowly. "How did a living being get here, and why is he so tattered?" She asked turning to grab a first aid kit.

Neko crossed her arms, looking to the side. "No. Hes still missing. Hes not dead though...I tried to port to him, but it's like theres a road block." She explained, walking into the room barefoot and over to an open area to give Mukuro space. She moved into a set of stretches.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:03 am
Kazu was able to talk before seeing Mona and he leaned back into Iaffrette at first and took a deep breath and reached for his neck handing his key to Mona. “ uh...I walked in through this door. This belongs to Jen” He said looking toward Mona and then glanced toward Iaffrette. “ I’ve been here for a week, and then Magnus attacked me. I’ll be okay.” Kazu said trying to well tsk without being scared of Mona. Something about her kept him on his feet.

Jen blinked and sat up and grabbed his key and punched Kazu. “ a*****e! Your the one who stole my key? You know how hard it was to get here to hell without this and what the hell are you even doing here? Neko is worried sick about you.” Jen barked and held his key.

Mukuro sighed and shrugged. “ Kid probably for himself in trouble again. His famous for that. I don’t understand why he ran away though. Stupid child.” Mukuro mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:28 am
Mona chuckled, setting the kit down and crossing her arms. "You must be Kazuhiro then. Jenchos friend from demon world." She smirked and held a hand out. "I am Dezdemona, iaffrettes mother." She introduced herself. "You are either very lucky or very capable to have survived down here for a week. Feel free to wash up and patch your wounds, Jencho can take you home after. Iaffrette, help me with lunch." She motioned for the girl to follow her to the kitchen.

Iaffrette frowned and followed her mother. "He had a rough couple days while I was in demon world, and I think he was just curious about hell..." she attempted to explain.

"He is not of sound mind and body at the moment. Is that common for him?" Mona asked, noticing Kazus needle marks.

Iaffrette bit her lip. "I am not sure."

Neko narrowed her eyes. "Not your place to understand Mukuro. Hes not your kid.." she pointed out, not in the mood to deal with judge people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:53 am
Kazu moves and bowed to Mona and laughed. “ I’m a lot stronger than I look. Thank you and I’m sorry for hassle though” he said before going to sit down and work on his wounds. He stayed quiet and his mind slowly working it’s way back to him again from the drugs. He shifted working on the wounds and sighed looking st his infected forearm. “ damn” he mumbled. He moved pulling the first aid kit over and started to remove the stitches and clean his arm. “ My drugs wore off.” henmumbled.

Jen had walked into the kitchen and crossed his arms. “ it is common for him.but his been working on cleaning himself up. His clinic and store burnt down due to an issue and he fell off the wagon. Mona his a really good demon and hard worker and his one of the top demon world surgeons around. He was just curious. Please go easy on your judgement.” Jen asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:59 am
Mona turned, taking a knife and slicing bread up for sandwiches. "I will base my judgements on his actions. So far his actions do not speak well, but he has time to change my mind." She explained, focusing on making lunch.

Iaffrette sighed, shifting uncomfortably and looking at Jen a bit worried before going to grab stuff for Mona.

"Jencho, in the left side draw of my desk in the living room there is a pendant. Give it to Kazuhiro. He will need it to ward off getting worse while he is here." Mona explained.

Neko moved, sparring against her own shadow. Moving back and forth as she moved in to throw a punch and spin into a kick, and backing up as she dodged and blocked the attacking shadow. She was only practicing hand to hand though. No tricks, no weapons, no powers. She flipped back, avoiding a high kick from the shadow. She spun forward, tilting sideways as she brought her foot down on the shadows head. She caught herself and rolled forward, coming up in another kick that sent the shadow flying, disappearing in a puff as it hit the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:34 am
Jen sighed and nodded walking out, he looked around for the pedant before giving it to Kazu and sitting down to help him out. “ my brother did a number on your arm...” Jen said with a sigh as he worked on the back of Kazu.

“ yeah, but I’ve had worse so it’s gonna be okay. Just clean those wounds out and I’ll bandage myself” he said with a sigh and finished cleaning and re stitching his forearm that was having issues. He sighed a little and bandage his forearm and glanced at this other one before his bandage his other one to hide his needle marks. He moved working on his shoulder and finished that before he laid back on the ground and arched a leg. He was in pain still. But he’d survive. He looked at jen as they started to talk and he shifted sitting back up.

He stood up and moved cleaning up his mess and walked into the kitchen, stating quiet as he got rid of all the trash. “ thank you for the medical supplies. I’ll make sure to repay you back” He said with a bow before moving to leave the room and sat down by Jen again and flipped his phone open.

‘ I’m sorry mom, I won’t ignore you again. I’ll be at the castle in a few hours. I figured out a location I need help cleaning it.’ He was all he sent to Neko and he sat there by Jen. They sat there talking waiting for lunch and Kazu spoke of his time in hell and the training he did and the fun he had.

Mukuro had stopped doing what she was doing to watch Neko. “ your phone is going off” was all she said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:14 am
Mona didn't turn around as Kazu came in to throw stuff away. "You are welcome. Do not worry about it." She responded calmly, she was relaxed, and didnt seem upset.

Iaffrette stood, looking nervous and rigid next to her mother, helping and looking at Kazu a moment as he came in. She stopped as Mona handed her the tray of sandwiches.

"Take these out to your friends. I have to leave for work. Be well, try not to worry, I will not mention it Lord Lioh." She smiled, moved to walk out. "Take care Kazuhiro, it was good to meet you. Mend fast, and be well. Goodbye Jencho." She waved and stepped out, heading for the palace.

Iaffrette walked into the living, exhaling heavily and setting the tray down. "That went better than expected...how are your wounds?" She asked.

Neko moved to wipe her forehead with her arm, brushing hair out of her face before picking her phone up and looking at the text. She visibly relaxed, her shoulders loosening up as she took a breath and set the phone down. She went back and pulled up another shadow and started sparring again, her movements a lot less stiff and more coordinated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:47 pm
Kazu moved wth a slight bow. " Thank you for allowing me to rest here. HAve a good day at work. Mona-san." Kazu said and shifted before he sat down on the floor again, tired of acting nice. He moved looking down at his arms and smiled. " It's better, After we eat I'll head topside. Again I didn't mean to worry you guys. I just...was stupid."

" Yeah your telling me. You when full retard on us all idiot." Jen said and sat down by Kazu reaching for food. " I'm surprise Mona didn't flip s**t on Kazy. I know how much she thinks about self harm and well drugs. Here we have the ******** candy man in here" Jen said and looked toward them. " How the ******** did you survive a whole week here by yourself?" Jen asked and Kazu only shrugged. " I'm not that weak. I don't see why you think just because I do drugs you think I'm a weak fool." He mumbled.

Hiei moved walking into the training room and glanced toward Mukuro and nodded and then toward Neko. " I have to run and do a meeting. Are you staying here and should I take Mukuro or are you coming with me?" Hiei asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:16 pm
Iaffrette moved to take a seat between the guys, grabbing a sandwich and leaning back on her free hand. "He does not have a flame, so he would not attract void creatures. It is mainly desperate denizens you would have to watch out for." She pointed out. "As for mother, just stay on your best behavior when she is around. She has her reasons for not agreeing with the use of drugs and such." She explained before taking a bite of her meal.

Neko jumped back, vanishing the shadow. "No, I'm good to go." She replied, catching her breath and grabbing her phone. "Where are we headed?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:39 pm
Kazu moved taking a bite of the food and tried to think. " There was one denizen I bumped into. He was selling drugs, He was a fury I'm pretty sure but he was the one pushing the harder drugs out. I stole a s**t ton from him because I lacked money and he didn't realize I had taken so much." Kazu said and took another bite. " I'll be out of your mothers hair in the next hour, it's time I face the music and head home. I need to figure out a new home and shop." He said with a sigh.

" Why not your father's old shop in the Demon Capital?" Jen asked looking at him. "Meiure medical? I know it's not Silver Medical but it's something and I'm sure with your father dead he left a lot of stuff." Jen pointed out. " I don't know, A lot of ******** up s**t happen at that shop..." Kazu mumbled thinking about it.

" I need ten minutes to change and then we are heading into the Capital, I just need to speak with my sub lords there about some issues coming up and they want to remove the Meiure Medical shop now that Able is dead." Hiei explained turning to head to his room to change.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:58 pm
Iaffrette blinked. "Can you remember what this Fury drug seller looked like?" She asked, setting the other half of her food down, suddenly losing her appetite.

"Ables old shop? Why would they want it gone? Not that I disagree with them, just seems a bit drastic." Neko pointed out, following Hiei. She was gunna change herself, but not before freshening up a bit first.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:32 am
Kazu shifted taking another bite of his meal trying to think.and took one more bite before chewing and swallowing. “ he had short black hair with a streak or two in it and a face tattoo.” Kazu said and took another bite of his food before he crossed his arms after thinking. “ he was a good seller just didn’t catch me stealing his product”

Jen sighed and shook his head. “ I wish you wouldn’t do drugs. It’s such a waste on you..” he said and looked at Mona. “ you okay?”

Hiei shrugged as he headed up and outgoing to change. “ it’s been empty for a few years now and they want the space so we have to decide what’s goong on. I was gonna ask kazuhiro if he wanted it but he hasn’t answered the phone or anything so his gonna miss out...”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:08 am
Iaffrette sighed, shaking her head. "Just...do yourself a favor and do not associate with that dealer. My mother might actually kill you." She moved and stood up, taking her plate out to the kitchen. She came back a moment later, looking uncomfortable. "This goes without saying, but I agree with Jencho. It is a waste. Not to mention that my mother will not approve of my association with a known user. The fact that you stole and used my fathers stock is also not in your favor, so I am voting we do not tell her." She proposed, crossing her arms.

Neko looked up. "Actually, I just heard from him a little bit ago. I can ask him real quick. Not sure how he'd feel reusing that place. I wouldn't mind it being bulldozed, personally." She texted Kazu back, walking Hiei still.

'Would you be interested in Ables old place?'  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games