Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:20 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

No... no, that's okay. I know how much you hate overachievers.

You sure? Because if it is for you, I think I could push myself.... heart >D

No, it's okay. You know what they say : If it ain't broke...

Blow it up? Isn't that how that goes?

Maybe not in this case, otherwise we'd be advocating for your explosion neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:26 pm
Elena Chan-chan

w-who does that? sweatdrop

I'VE BEEN VERY GOOD AT LIMITING MY CHATTING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH scream

I dunno 'Lena. But if you see this certain blonde, about so tall, short hair and wearing a suit... you should silence her pronto.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:27 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

Y'think I'm not broke? -pulls wallet out- That's what you think.... -holds open empty wallet.-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:35 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

Y'think I'm not broke? -pulls wallet out- That's what you think.... -holds open empty wallet.-

I'd like to respond but I was told to hush someone like me up :X  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:49 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings

i demand that u notice my ice sculpture avatar that i bought so i can go back to normal plz. emotion_sweatdrop

sweatdrop OMG YOUR AVI IS FROZEN!!!! gonk sweatdrop heart
thank you. emotion_donotwant lolololol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:51 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

Anyone got a stick? Can have marshmallow fish sticks!

mmmph nph mumph!! scream

Whats that? A little cold? Soon as we find a stick, should fix it....

Don't you fight with an over glorified stick?

I'll let the boss know y'think our weapons are good for thrusting into fish an' shoving into fires. -nod-
no one will be thrusting anything into this fish unless they are silver-haired, angsty, blindfolded and smell like pancakes. stare  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:52 pm
wah, all this turks-shooting-the-breeze-ness, now i do want to make a tsengy.... but the avatar builder is so hard to use ;;" and then i'd have to remember to sign win with the other acc every day ;A;"

i wish there was some way to combine ur accounts some how x'D

like be like, open a post, then select which account/avatar u want to post with from a drop-down list. that would be so convenient!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:04 pm
Sora with Wings
wah, all this turks-shooting-the-breeze-ness, now i do want to make a tsengy.... but the avatar builder is so hard to use ;;" and then i'd have to remember to sign win with the other acc every day ;A;"

like be like, open a post, then select which account/avatar u want to post with from a drop-down list. that would be so convenient!

>>OMG that would be awesome!
What I do is I use firefox for my regular acct and then i use an incognito tab for my alt. I can then use both my accounts at one yum_puddi emotion_awesome <<  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Ensign Lewis

Versatile Bloodsucker

6,575 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:08 pm
TurkReno
Ensign Lewis
TurkReno
Ensign Lewis
Wooow.... This forum actually updated on Puffin, but not on chrome... That's some b-s emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

You mean as far as notices go?

No i mean like in general.... For some odd reason it wasn't showing anything as far as posts or anything until today...

Huh, now that is odd. I use chrome...though it's an old version ( using vista ) and all the posts have appeared fine for me. Do you have adblocker running?

No... I'm on my mobile phone. I got no idea why it's not working like it's supposed to. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:33 am
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings

What I do is I use firefox for my regular acct and then i use an incognito tab for my alt. I can then use both my accounts at one yum_puddi emotion_awesome <<
wat is an incognito tab? explain this to me! eek  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:59 am
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings

>> it's a private tab. You open one by pressing ctl+shift+p or by going to the little button allll the way to the right of your address bar that has three lines (open menu) click for the drop down list and find "new private window"<<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:30 am
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings

>> it's a private tab. You open one by pressing ctl+shift+p or by going to the little button allll the way to the right of your address bar that has three lines (open menu) click for the drop down list and find "new private window"<<
i always use chrome tho. does chrome do this? >^> ?? *attends Elena's Computer Tech Class*

*edit* IT DOES. OMG. but i still have to log in with the other acc every time tho right? >A> ... *twiddles fingers* like it's not gonna save the pass and stuff...  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:48 am
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings

i always use chrome tho. does chrome do this? >^> ?? *attends Elena's Computer Tech Class*

*edit* IT DOES. OMG. but i still have to log in with the other acc every time tho right? >A> ... *twiddles fingers* like it's not gonna save the pass and stuff...

That's why I use Firefox. It will save the password and remember you as long as you keep the private tab open whilst you stay logged into a different account on the regular Firefox browser  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:35 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

Anyone got a stick? Can have marshmallow fish sticks!

mmmph nph mumph!! scream

Whats that? A little cold? Soon as we find a stick, should fix it....

Don't you fight with an over glorified stick?

I'll let the boss know y'think our weapons are good for thrusting into fish an' shoving into fires. -nod-
no one will be thrusting anything into this fish unless they are silver-haired, angsty, blindfolded and smell like pancakes. stare

Hm, I would attempt to rub pancakes on Sephiroth for you, but I might not live that long after. You're on your own. >P  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games