Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:50 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*The whole party then sinks into their shadows, as if they were water and sink to the bottom. The forest can be seen above, as if the ground had become a sea with trees growing on the surface, and every shadow up above shows up as white, instead of black, while the ground beneath them all appears to be just one big featureless shadow of darkness.*
User Image
"Velcome to zhe vorld of shadows."
*Mina says, with a strangely echoing voice.*
"Here time has no meaning or power. Ve cannot tire, cannot get hungry, zhirsty, or die. Here, ve have no need to breazh, as our very breazh ees frozen between seconds, and can stroll across zhe reever bed at our leisure, return to our vorld, and appear to have traveled een just zhe blink of an eye..."
*With those words, Mina then proceeds to walk across the gap of the chasm, while it's white shadow passes her overhead, and the Wargs follow.*

Much to his surprise, the leap of faith never took place. Instead, he felt the sensation of sinking and when he opened his eyes, the scene before him had vastly changed into a misty ghost world. It reminded him of a forbidden ritual that his Master had taught him long before. Its true name was unknown, but many people had called it going "Beyond Shadows." It was a dangerous ritual that involved disconnecting the spirit from the body by way of a trance. It was said that in this state, one could see aspects of the past or even glimpse into the future. However, one could only do it for so long before they had to return to their body or risk death. He had only tried it twice before and he wasn't keen on trying a third.

He gripped his staff tightly as he did his best to keep up, all the while a feeling of dread grew in his stomach. He couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched. There were times he thought he heard something following behind them.

"Um, Mina? Do you ever get the feeling something or someone is playing games with us?"

User Image
"Hmmm?..."
*Mina asks, looking back in thought.*
"I don't zhink so..."
*She answers.*
Long ago, zhe forest zhat my people settled vas the domain of a powerful darkness elemental zhat we call zhe "King of Shadows", but he ruled zhe forest from zhees world, vheech kept heem eemmortal. But, Baroness Kathleen managed to draw him out, using a mageec meerror and defeated heem, centuries ago... My fameely have used zhees vorld for our own purposes ever seence... The Shadow King has revived himself, recently, but Lord Aidar defeated heem. I suppose some of hees meenions may remain, but even so, we are many leagues avay from zhat forest, and even eef ve should happen to encounter somezhing, ve cannot die, here, so eet vould not be able to harm us..."
*She then leads the party over to beneath the white shadow of a great tree on the other side of the chasm and after gathering them all to her, like when they first entered this world, they all rise up into the white shadow, which turns black as they exit the world of shadows through it. Upon returning to their natural world, Mina walks around the tree and retrieves the shining crystal she tossed across the chasm and tucks it into her pouch.*
"Let us make haste..."
She says, mounting Ebon, once again.*
Ve must reach the reever, before dawn, at least..."

He stopped and looked back for a time. He couldn't see anything lurking in the dark, but he knew he had heard something. He closed his eyes as they returned to the world above and he took a few deep breathes as he became re-accustomed to being free of that claustrophobic environment. "I agree, we've lingered too long. He climbed atop Silhouette and waited for the order to move.

*The four Wargs with their two passengers then take off running ahead at top speed, their path soon becomes clear, as they can see a dim light up ahead, moonlight reflecting off of something. The soon reach the edge of the woods.*

*Stepping out into the open, a grassy plain stretches out before them, lightly illuminated by the light of the moon. Mina can't make out much in the dim light, But Sha's Elven eyes can just barely make out the Bridge of Aakea, which marks the road they intend to take, off in the distance, miles away and the forest after, and just barely, the ocean beyond.*

User Image
"Zhere eet ees!"
*Says Mina, dismounting and looking to their right.*
"Ze reever! Ve've made it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:11 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Hmmm?..."
"I don't zhink so..."
*She answers.*
Long ago, zhe forest zhat my people settled vas the domain of a powerful darkness elemental zhat we call zhe "King of Shadows", but he ruled zhe forest from zhees world, vheech kept heem eemmortal. But, Baroness Kathleen managed to draw him out, using a mageec meerror and defeated heem, centuries ago... My fameely have used zhees vorld for our own purposes ever seence... The Shadow King has revived himself, recently, but Lord Aidar defeated heem. I suppose some of hees meenions may remain, but even so, we are many leagues avay from zhat forest, and even eef ve should happen to encounter somezhing, ve cannot die, here, so eet vould not be able to harm us..."
*She then leads the party over to beneath the white shadow of a great tree on the other side of the chasm and after gathering them all to her, like when they first entered this world, they all rise up into the white shadow, which turns black as they exit the world of shadows through it. Upon returning to their natural world, Mina walks around the tree and retrieves the shining crystal she tossed across the chasm and tucks it into her pouch.*
"Let us make haste..."

He stopped and looked back for a time. He couldn't see anything lurking in the dark, but he knew he had heard something. He closed his eyes as they returned to the world above and he took a few deep breathes as he became re-accustomed to being free of that claustrophobic environment. "I agree, we've lingered too long. He climbed atop Silhouette and waited for the order to move.

*The four Wargs with their two passengers then take off running ahead at top speed, their path soon becomes clear, as they can see a dim light up ahead, moonlight reflecting off of something. The soon reach the edge of the woods.*

*Stepping out into the open, a grassy plain stretches out before them, lightly illuminated by the light of the moon. Mina can't make out much in the dim light, But Sha's Elven eyes can just barely make out the Bridge of Aakea, which marks the road they intend to take, off in the distance, miles away and the forest after, and just barely, the ocean beyond.*

User Image
"Zhere eet ees!"

*The river can be seen about20 to 50 yards away to the east and shimmers in what is left of the moonlight. In the dim light, Aekea can barely be seen by Mina beyond in the shadow of the mountains, crested with dark red light; but Sha can clearly make it out. The river continues to flow north, passing under the Bridge of Aekea, and turning north east, before continuing it's journey out to the ocean.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:00 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
NuraXross

Akumachi, hovering in the air, can see the events between Nura and Greagus, and rolls her eyes as she descends down to meet them. Once she reaches the ground she turns toward Greagus, looks him in the eye, then turns towards Nura and says "are you having trouble here my child? Greagus here wishes nothing more for you to build a fire. He will show you were.

*Greagus's ears perk up and he looks over at Akumachi and pants happily as he slighty wags his tail.*
"Finally, we're start to get some where..."

Nura walks over to Akumachi and puts his arm around her he leads her way out of earshot of Greagus. "I can roughly understand Greagus however beast speak is not my forte, Its just he's such a grumpy old stick in the mud and it so happens to bring me great joy to screw with him on occasion. But unfortunately this looks like the end of my little game, I do apologize you got caught up in it miss Akumachi." Nura removes his arm from Akumachi and walks back over to Greagus rubbing his hands together. "OK big guy where would you like this fire pit?"

"I heard that!"
*Geagus snarls in his coarse bloodcurdling bestial language.* ( I did some digging on Wargs and found out that they acually have a language, Not much is describbed about it, other than it being "terrible", But I would assume it cinsists of scary canine noises, such as barks and snarls, so fom here on out, the Warks are going to be doing alot of chattering.)
"You'll have to travel a lot father than that to avoid these ears. (seriously, you'd have to travel miles away) You try living among a bunch of foreigners that can't understand you, but you have to speak with them on a daily basis. Then, tell me how you like it... And, I'm not that old, I'm only 19..."
*Greagus then turns to the rest of the Wargs and they engage in a short banter of vicious snarls and barks, while Greagus occasionally swings his head, gesturing directions. The Wargs then spread out, forming a ring with a 10 foot radius, and each proceed to dig holes, about 10 feet wide and half a foot deep. Greagus then knocks down the walls of the holes forming them into a circular trench, 10 feet, with all the access earth moved into the center, and backed down, to there the area resembles a bunt pan. The Wargs then move all the wood into a pile on the central mound, which Greagus then points to, in pointer fashion, standing at the edge of the outside of the trench.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:56 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
NuraXross

Akumachi, hovering in the air, can see the events between Nura and Greagus, and rolls her eyes as she descends down to meet them. Once she reaches the ground she turns toward Greagus, looks him in the eye, then turns towards Nura and says "are you having trouble here my child? Greagus here wishes nothing more for you to build a fire. He will show you were.

*Greagus's ears perk up and he looks over at Akumachi and pants happily as he slighty wags his tail.*

Nura walks over to Akumachi and puts his arm around her he leads her way out of earshot of Greagus. "I can roughly understand Greagus however beast speak is not my forte, Its just he's such a grumpy old stick in the mud and it so happens to bring me great joy to screw with him on occasion. But unfortunately this looks like the end of my little game, I do apologize you got caught up in it miss Akumachi." Nura removes his arm from Akumachi and walks back over to Greagus rubbing his hands together. "OK big guy where would you like this fire pit?"

"I heard that!"
*Geagus snarls in his coarse bloodcurdling bestial language.* ( I did some digging on Wargs and found out that they acually have a language, Not much is describbed about it, other than it being "terrible", But I would assume it cinsists of scary canine noises, such as barks and snarls, so fom here on out, the Warks are going to be doing alot of chattering.)
"You'll have to travel a lot father than that to avoid these ears. (seriously, you'd have to travel miles away) You try living among a bunch of foreigners that can't understand you, but you have to speak with them on a daily basis. Then, tell me how you like it... And, I'm not that old, I'm only 19..."
*Greagus then turns to the rest of the Wargs and they engage in a short banter of vicious snarls and barks, while Greagus occasionally swings his head, gesturing directions. The Wargs then spread out, forming a ring with a 10 foot radius, and each proceed to dig holes, about 10 feet wide and half a foot deep. Greagus then knocks down the walls of the holes forming them into a circular trench, 10 feet, with all the access earth moved into the center, and backed down, to there the area resembles a bunt pan. The Wargs then move all the wood into a pile on the central mound, which Greagus then points to, in pointer fashion, standing at the edge of the outside of the trench.*

"Umm okay I got like 20% of what you said, But I'm assuming you want some fire in the center of that." Nora closes his eyes and with a black and white Flash he takes his Dragon form. He rears back his head and brings his head
down releasing a perpetual geyser of flame at the fire pit Nura ceases breathing fire turns his head to face Geagus. "That good enough for you?"

User Image  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:10 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
NuraXross

"I heard that!"

"Umm okay I got like 20% of what you said, But I'm assuming you want some fire in the center of that." Nora closes his eyes and with a black and white Flash he takes his Dragon form. He rears back his head and brings his head
down releasing a perpetual geyser of flame at the fire pit Nura ceases breathing fire turns his head to face Geagus. "That good enough for you?"

User Image

*Aileen suddly lookes up as the fire lights up the camp.*
"Thank's Nura!"
*She calls.*
Nau Ah can see what Ah'm doin more cleary."
*She then goes back to working o the Elk carcass in front of her, stripping off the last of the hide.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:17 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
NuraXross

"I heard that!"

User Image

*Geagus sits down and gives a snarling yelp that can only be enterprited as a "Yup.", panting happily and wagging his tail, causing it to slap against the ground. faint howling then pierces the air from the far north and about and hour later, Aidar emerges from the thick of the woods, from the north west, walking on two leg, dragging the body of a deer stag, held by the throat between his bloody jaws. In each of the hand he hold a wiled big by the spine, their throats torn out and leaving tails of blood behind them. His Wargs also emerge carrying several frozen rabbits and various birds, and even a weasel. Aidar walks over to the camp fire and drops his loads and turning his head to his right, spits out a mouth full of blood. Aidar then looks at Greagus, then the campfire, then back at Greagus, as his Wargs pool their small frozen animals with* the three larger animals at Aidar's feet.*
"Good thinkin, Greagus."
*He says. Greagus then utters a series of unpleasant sounding snarls and snaps, then jerks his head in Nura's direction and Aidar then looks at Nura.*
"Good job, Both o ye..."
*He then grabs his water canteen from among his nearby effects and take a mouth full of water. he swishies around than then spit it ut to his left, along with the last of the deer's blood.*
"Ah HATE blood!"
*He exclaims.*
"Ah can nae stand the taste o tha stuff!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf

"I heard that!"

User Image

*Geagus sits down and gives a snarling yelp that can only be enterprited as a "Yup.", panting happily and wagging his tail, causing it to slap against the ground. faint howling then pierces the air from the far north and about and hour later, Aidar emerges from the thick of the woods, from the north west, walking on two leg, dragging the body of a deer stag, held by the throat between his bloody jaws. In each of the hand he hold a wiled big by the spine, their throats torn out and leaving tails of blood behind them. His Wargs also emerge carrying several frozen rabbits and various birds, and even a weasel. Aidar walks over to the camp fire and drops his loads and turning his head to his right, spits out a mouth full of blood. Aidar then looks at Greagus, then the campfire, then back at Greagus, as his Wargs pool their small frozen animals with* the three larger animals at Aidar's feet.*
"Good thinkin, Greagus."
*He says. Greagus then utters a series of unpleasant sounding snarls and snaps, then jerks his head in Nura's direction and Aidar then looks at Nura.*
"Good job, Both o ye..."
*He then grabs his water canteen from among his nearby effects and take a mouth full of water. he swishies around than then spit it ut to his left, along with the last of the deer's blood.*
"Ah HATE blood!"
*He exclaims.*

"You be a strange one, Uncle..."
*Aileen says, looking in Aidar's diection.*
"Most of us be enjoyin the taste of a freash kill!" confused  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:49 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf

"I heard that!"

User Image

"Good thinkin, Greagus."
"Good job, Both o ye..."
"Ah HATE blood!"
*He exclaims.*

"If ye had lived me life, ye would be feelin the same..."
*Aidar says as he goes back over to his kills and tears a rag of hide from the deer's left hindquarter.*
"Ah've been forced tae kill tae many innocent people durin me madness in the Vampire War... Men... Women... Children... the old... Ah'll never forget it... Even the very smell of blood sickens me!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:30 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf

"I heard that!"

User Image

"Good thinkin, Greagus."
"Good job, Both o ye..."
"Ah HATE blood!"
*He exclaims.*

*Aidar says as he goes back over to his kills and tears a rag of hide from the deer's left hindquarter.*
"Ah've been forced tae kill tae many innocent people durin me madness in the Vampire War... Men... Women... Children... the old... Ah'll never forget it... Even the very smell of blood sickens me!"

*Aye..."
*Aileen says as she starts cutting the elk's meet from it's left front leg.*
"Ah do suppose tha Ah'd be the same way, if Ah went through tha..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:17 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Hmmm?..."
"I don't zhink so..."
*She answers.*
"Let us make haste..."

User Image
"Zhere eet ees!"

After what seemed like miles, he heard the sound of rushing water fill his ears. He smiled as they reached their destination without incident. He instructed Silhouette to slow as he took I'm the view of the mountains off in the distance. "We should go a bit further and then find a place to camp and get some rest."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:38 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Hmmm?..."
"I don't zhink so..."
*She answers.*
"Let us make haste..."

User Image
"Zhere eet ees!"

After what seemed like miles, he heard the sound of rushing water fill his ears. He smiled as they reached their destination without incident. He instructed Silhouette to slow as he took I'm the view of the mountains off in the distance. "We should go a bit further and then find a place to camp and get some rest."

User Image
*Knowing what the red crowning the maintains in the east means, she looks to the west to see the moon disappearing behind the mountains, and also notices that the sky is becoming lighter.*
"Nay."
*She responds.*
"Zhe moon ees setting, Dawn approaches. Ve must camp here."
*She then turns back toward the woods.*
"Ve have traveled such a long way..."
*She says.*
"I hope my report reaches zhem..."
*Taking a deep breath, Mina then raises her head to the heavens and howls at the top of her lungs. The sound is shrill and high pitched, yet also musical, like an extremely loud flute. Her holing soon stops and it can be heard for a time afterward, echoing on the wind. Meanwhile, Somewhere in the woods, south of them, Aidar and his hunting parted had been successful, they had frozen a number of small animals, while searching for larger prey and had now just managed to take down a deer, shortly after killing two wild pigs. Aidar's ears perk up and he stands up tall and looks to the north in response to the howl, the deer still hanging by the throat from his jaws. the hunting party then proceed to gather their quarry and head back to camp to find that Nura and Greagus had prepared a fire for them.*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:49 am
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
NuraXross

"I heard that!"

User Image

*Aileen suddly lookes up as the fire lights up the camp.*
"Thank's Nura!"
*She calls.*
Nau Ah can see what Ah'm doin more clrealy."
*She then goes back to working o the Elk carcass infront of her, stripping off the last of the hide.*

Nura yells back. "No problem!"

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:08 am
Burning Icewolf"
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

*Aye..."

*Aidar then uses the piece of deer skin in his right hand to wipe off the excess blood from his chest.*
"This be why A'h naked..."
*Aidar says to Nura.*
"Ah did nae wanna get blood on me cloths... Tha, an cloths be cumbersome and cause all sorts o problems, when huntin... They get caught on branches, flap in the breeze makin noise tha can give a way yer position and alert yer prey, and even hinder movement. Ye wouldn't ask a lion tae put on cloths would ye? Yet, ye can see more on a lion, than me shaggy hide allows ye tae see on me... So, what be all the fuss?"

Nura stomps over to Aidar until they were face to face. "No worries." Nura spreads his wings to their fullest extent flapping them down hard enough to take flight and he suddenly takes off straight up into the air.

*Aidar then kneels down and forms a medium sized bowl of ice, that he rings the bloody deer rag out into, with wrinkled expression that bares his sharp teeth. Tossing aside the rage of deer skin. he then grabs the two pig carcasses and holds their gaping throats over the bowl to let some of their blood poor inside. He then he does the same with the deer, to make a sort of blood cocktail in the bowl and ripping a huge chunk of meat from the skinned spot on the deer's left hindquarter he roasts it in his hand and places it in the bowl of blood, all the while wearing that same disgusted expression he had, when ringing out the deer rag. While he is doing all this, one of the Shadow Knights bats comes and flutters about his head. Aidar pauses momentarily to listen to the bat and then resumes his work.*

Nura lapse the campsite a few times before landing back down and laying flat on the ground. "hhhaaaa I can see the sun on the far Horizon and I'm still so tired!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:08 am
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf"
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

*Aye..."

*Aidar then uses the piece of deer skin in his right hand to wipe off the excess blood from his chest.*
"This be why A'h naked..."
*Aidar says to Nura.*
"Ah did nae wanna get blood on me cloths... Tha, an cloths be cumbersome and cause all sorts o problems, when huntin... They get caught on branches, flap in the breeze makin noise tha can give a way yer position and alert yer prey, and even hinder movement. Ye wouldn't ask a lion tae put on cloths would ye? Yet, ye can see more on a lion, than me shaggy hide allows ye tae see on me... So, what be all the fuss?"

Nura stomps over to Aidar until they were face to face. "No worries." Nura spreads his wings to their fullest extent flapping them down hard enough to take flight and he suddenly takes off straight up into the air.

*Aidar then kneels down and forms a medium sized bowl of ice, that he rings the bloody deer rag out into, with wrinkled expression that bares his sharp teeth. Tossing aside the rage of deer skin. he then grabs the two pig carcasses and holds their gaping throats over the bowl to let some of their blood poor inside. He then he does the same with the deer, to make a sort of blood cocktail in the bowl and ripping a huge chunk of meat from the skinned spot on the deer's left hindquarter he roasts it in his hand and places it in the bowl of blood, all the while wearing that same disgusted expression he had, when ringing out the deer rag. While he is doing all this, one of the Shadow Knights bats comes and flutters about his head. Aidar pauses momentarily to listen to the bat and then resumes his work.*

Nura laps the campsite a few times before landing back down and laying flat on the ground. "hhhaaaa I can see the sun on the far Horizon and I'm still so tired!"

Aidar looks up at him in response.*
"Aye"
*He says.*
"Dawn be approachin. Ah jus received a report fro the Shadow Knight, via one o his bats."
*He then finishes his preparation of the gruesome bloody dish and calls Mr. Stubbs and Veronica down from the trees. Relieving Mr. Stubbs of his sentry duty, Aidar hands Veronica the bowl of blood and meat and tells her to take it to the Shadow Knight. He then proceeds to set up a spit, over the campfire, and impales one of the pigs over it, while Mr. Stubbs walks over to the deer carcass.
User Image
*Ripping off the left hind quarter with his right hand, Mr. Stubbs sinks his teeth into the raw and bloody meat and pulling his head away, tears off a chunk in his mouth and begins to chew, with blood dripping down his chin*
"Speakin o which..."
*Aidar adds.*
Did any o the res o ye catch Mina's report, a little while ago?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 am
Burning Icewolf
[
Once clearing the issue between Nura and Greagus, Akumachi flies up into the air, catching the last of what greagus said and chuckles. After a couple of rounds to see if everything is alright, she floats down behind Aidar and hugs him, allowing her naked body to press up against him."Darling"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games