Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:26 pm
He cold not hold in his laughter as she did that. " Yeah. we will smother you with it once your out so wait for a bit.", he said as he leaned down to talk to her stomach all while laughing. " Man and I thought Curson was a attention hog. the baby must get it from you." Laughing so hard as he said that he needed to wipe away some more tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:34 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him with a smile and giggled. "Hey, I'm not that bad!", she said before frowning and pouting,"Am I?", she asked with a couple of tears in her eyes. Of course her hormones still messed with her a bit. Though it was not nearly as bad as her fourth and fifth months. And to be honest, she was not teasing him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:38 pm
He quickly wiped her tears away and gave her some small kisses on her cheeks. " No no no. Of course your not that bad. You not even a attention seeker. I was just joking. Your perfect the way you are and I love you.", he said trying to recover from what he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:50 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She blinked hearing his reply only to nod after a moment. Before pulling him into a hug. "Thank you my love, I'm sorry for this.", she said as she felt her tears eventually stop. Of course she was saying sorry for the hormones. Now she was hugging him from the side, cause of her belly. Though after a moment she looked around the property before to him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:00 pm
He returned the hug and started to rub he back to try and calm her down. " It is fine. It is part of the whole pregnant thing. I don't ind it. Besides it will all be worth it when the baby arrives.", he said. His hand went back to her stomach as he looked at the property. " Yeah. It will all be worth it." The smile he had was still bright as he looked upon the place were their child or children will run and play.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She calmed down after a couple of minutes. Only to relax and looked at him, as he was looking at the property. After a few more minutes she finally nudged his side gently."Let's get back to bed. My back is starting to complain.", She said before she sighed. Of course they had stood out there for a while now. But she was not to cold, maybe a bit chilled. Since with the baby seemed to make her feel hotter, and of course heat sensitive.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:08 pm
He nodded his head. " As you wish.", he said as he helped her to the house. Of course he helped her with taking off her boots before they went in the house. Then he helped her into bed and made sure she was comfortable. Only after he was sure that she was going to be okay did he get into bed next to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Once they were inside their room. Of course she had him help her switch into her night gown. Once she was laying on her side, like normal. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to her. Letting him spoon her and enjoy the simple touches that they shared. When morning came she had rolled over to face the middle of the bed. Though she slept most of the night, she still felt tired.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:15 pm
He watched her as she slept for a while but then went to sleep himself. He woke up before the sun came up but he stayed by her side. Giving her a soft kiss on the forehead he stayed there and waited for her to wake up completely. Seeing her sleep was always something he enjoyed doing no matter what.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She woke up after a while and yawned. After rubbing her eyes, she looked at him and smiled. Of course she mumbled something like "good morning".

Though she was unaware of her midwife was already up. Of course Cameron sleepy had her silk robe on over cotton night gown. But she was rather sleepy when she opened the door. Of course she was walking to the kitchen with her eyes closed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:30 pm
He chuckled a bit and kissed her cheek as she mumbled. " Good morning. I hope that you slept well. Hopefully this one didn't keep you up to much.",he said as he placed his hand on her stomach and rubbed it.

Zeltion and Curson were both up already and were working around the house since Grim was only paying attention to Lola and their baby. They did not mind this since he was happier then they have ever seen him so they could do some extra work while he cared for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:40 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She kissed his cheek back and nodded. Of course she was yawning again and groaned well stretching, an arm over her head. Slowly she rolled onto her back and let him keep rubbing her belly.

Cameron found a goblet and filled it up with water. Slowly she sipped at it, as her hair was a total mess. As her night gown and robe were both ankle length. Though her night gown was hanging from one shoulder, as she had cut the sleeves to be elbow long. Since most winter time night gowns had wrist long sleeves.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:51 pm
He just kept rubbing her stomach, But eventually he placed and ear to her stomach and started to talk to the baby. "Hello little one. I hope you don't plan on giving your mother a hard time today. You know she needs some rest.", he said with a smile as he looked at her to see what she will do.

When Curson saw his baby sister he went over to her and started to bear hug her. " Good morning little sis. How did you sleep. Well I hope.", he said as if he was talking to an actual baby. Zeltion just rolled his eyes and said, " Really now Curson. You know she isn't really a baby right?" Curson just kept her in the bear hug but looked over to him. " Don't care. She will always be my baby sister," Now he started to swing her back and forth in the hug  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:59 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola smiled and watched him talk to her belly. Now her hand gone to his head and gently pushed his hair back from his face."Hmm, maybe I could have breakfast in bed. Followed by a short nap. Maybe that'd make the baby happy?", she mused.

Cameron had barely put her goblet down in time. Now she sighed as Curson bear hugged her. "Nuh, I slept okay. And put me down Curson. I have to start cooking breakfast.", She grumbled. Before she started to gently hit her brother on one of his shoulders.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:07 pm
As soon as she said breakfast in bed he got up. " On it.", he said as he quickly left the room to get her some food. Seeing the others already awake he walked into the kitchen. " Curson put her down. Cameron, Lola wants some breakfast in bed so lets start on getting her some." Curson put her down and let her go to the kitchen and Zeltion just sat in front of the fireplace staring at the fire.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games