Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:53 pm
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Copies targets last move permanently. Only Smeargle can know or use this move for any reason including the effects a Balm Mushroom. Can't copy legendary exclusive moves and only one move with a base power of 100 or more can be known as a time. Can copy moves by any method desired.

So i didn't write up that last part so ill need an explanation. Does this mean i can "encounter" an NPC pokemon with the move id like to copy and do a mock battle and get the move that way or will i need to actually battle an NPC ?

I don't think that should be a valid way to use sketch no. If you want sketch to copy off an NPC, it has to be a real NPC that you roll for and actually battle... Otherwise it would just be way to easy to get all the moves you want.

I think we need to edit sketch again anyways, not just to clear that last part up, but also there's some odd limitations that we didn't put there. Apparently it can't be used against a pokemon who protects itself via crafty shield and it can only copy self destruct and explosion if they're used when another pokemon has damp. :/ This move... is so super weird.
Well crafty shield should state that not sketch i think and i don't think we really need to worry to much about the later. I doubt that could ever become a real problem. At best a bullydrum +60% and a item for +1.5 can only increase the moves Dmg by 275 so maxing it at 525 Dmg ... it can't double and a chance of a critical hit would require focus energy as no items can increase the crit for the moves as its not a phyical contact move. That's simply to complicated to be bother pulling off in my opinion.
But i can see a potential for worse ... just not from explosion ...

alright if you think so @ w@
Oh don't get me wrong its still a potential problem its even top tear people honestly but iv seen and showed you guys much worse. Or do i need to being back ion cannon porygonZ XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:59 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Copies targets last move permanently. Only Smeargle can know or use this move for any reason including the effects a Balm Mushroom. Can't copy legendary exclusive moves and only one move with a base power of 100 or more can be known as a time. Can copy moves by any method desired.

So i didn't write up that last part so ill need an explanation. Does this mean i can "encounter" an NPC pokemon with the move id like to copy and do a mock battle and get the move that way or will i need to actually battle an NPC ?

I don't think that should be a valid way to use sketch no. If you want sketch to copy off an NPC, it has to be a real NPC that you roll for and actually battle... Otherwise it would just be way to easy to get all the moves you want.

I think we need to edit sketch again anyways, not just to clear that last part up, but also there's some odd limitations that we didn't put there. Apparently it can't be used against a pokemon who protects itself via crafty shield and it can only copy self destruct and explosion if they're used when another pokemon has damp. :/ This move... is so super weird.
Well crafty shield should state that not sketch i think and i don't think we really need to worry to much about the later. I doubt that could ever become a real problem. At best a bullydrum +60% and a item for +1.5 can only increase the moves Dmg by 275 so maxing it at 525 Dmg ... it can't double and a chance of a critical hit would require focus energy as no items can increase the crit for the moves as its not a phyical contact move. That's simply to complicated to be bother pulling off in my opinion.

Oh don't get me wrong its still a potential problem its even top tear people honestly but iv seen and showed you guys much worse. Or do i need to being back ion cannon porygonZ XD

Lol noooo keep that thing away. You should know better than to reveal your doomsday device xD  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:18 pm
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Lol noooo keep that thing away. You should know better than to reveal your doomsday device xD
twisted lmao and i intend never to reveal it or the others iv found. They will be my little secret. At least until i make the OP NPC twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:03 am
So....What's the limit I can do for Skye's airship? Can I use the ship used as my profile background, or does it need to be in the same model as the ship in Diance and the Cocoon of Destruction? Not in that same design, of course.  

Heiress of the Skies

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:11 am
Heiress of the Skies
So....What's the limit I can do for Skye's airship? Can I use the ship used as my profile background, or does it need to be in the same model as the ship in Diance and the Cocoon of Destruction? Not in that same design, of course.

I think the one in your profile is fine : ) Pokemon has shown to have a few different levels of technology, including some things of that type, if I remember right.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:59 am
Another question....Is it okay if I limit what kind of Pokémon can gain FP in Skye's "secret base"? It doesn't make sense that a Pokémon weak to Flying would gain FP in an area where flying is a necessity.
Loonamist

Heiress of the Skies

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:38 am
Heiress of the Skies
Another question....Is it okay if I limit what kind of Pokémon can gain FP in Skye's "secret base"? It doesn't make sense that a Pokémon weak to Flying would gain FP in an area where flying is a necessity.
Loonamist

FP is determined by interaction with a pokemon, so I'm not sure if I fully understand, but you can decide whether to give your pokemon Friend Points if your character is interacting with them, if that's what you mean o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:47 am
Loonamist
FP is determined by interaction with a pokemon, so I'm not sure if I fully understand, but you can decide whether to give your pokemon Friend Points if your character is interacting with them, if that's what you mean o.o

I meant for guests, too. Not just Skye.  

Heiress of the Skies

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:52 am
Heiress of the Skies
Loonamist

I meant for guests, too. Not just Skye.

Well, like I said, fp is determined by interaction. So if someone is interacting with their pokemon, just because the environment is odd, doesn't really mean you can restrict their ability to increase the pokemon's affection towards their trainer. It's kind of godmodding. I'm not entirely sure I follow the logic to it, either, so I can't really reinforce or support it ^^;; But, I mean, you could talk to people that go into the area, and request they not do it, or something. I don't think people generally traverse through others 'secret bases' and such anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:00 am
Loonamist
Well, like I said, fp is determined by interaction. So if someone is interacting with their pokemon, just because the environment is odd, doesn't really mean you can restrict their ability to increase the pokemon's affection towards their trainer. It's kind of godmodding. I'm not entirely sure I follow the logic to it, either, so I can't really reinforce or support it ^^;; But, I mean, you could talk to people that go into the area, and request they not do it, or something. I don't think people generally traverse through others 'secret bases' and such anyway.

Even if no one visits, I'm going to point out the logic.

Skye's ship is in the air, and Flying Pokémon flock the ship like dolphins. So, it wouldn't make much sense for a Bug like a Weedle to gain FP due to the absolute terror they'd be going through. I mean, imagine if someone you trusted took you to a place filled with things you're terrified of. Would they be your favorite person at that time?

But, I thought I'd ask regardless. So, thanks.  

Heiress of the Skies

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:02 am
Heiress of the Skies
Loonamist

Even if no one visits, I'm going to point out the logic.

Skye's ship is in the air, and Flying Pokémon flock the ship like dolphins. So, it wouldn't make much sense for a Bug like a Weedle to gain FP due to the absolute terror they'd be going through. I mean, imagine if someone you trusted took you to a place filled with things you're terrified of. Would they be your favorite person at that time?

But, I thought I'd ask regardless. So, thanks.

Depends on the pokemon! They might prefer it over being separated from their trainer, especially if their trainer keeps them safe, comforts them, and glares or fights off the flying pokemon. There are ample personalities that could forgive and even appreciate it ^^

But sure, no problem : )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:49 pm
I've been wondering for awhile. How do you guys decide on the horoscope rewards and the legendary that's given away in the lotto? That seems like a really difficult thing to do.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:22 pm
Jewel of Antares
I've been wondering for awhile. How do you guys decide on the horoscope rewards and the legendary that's given away in the lotto? That seems like a really difficult thing to do.

Wolkova is in charge of the horoscope, and generally what we give away is based on the horoscope itself really. Themes, featured animals, colors, gemstones, etc.

The legendary is generated randomly by number. :0 There's no selection process there.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:28 am
Question~!

So, if a Pokémon is at full FP, will they lose FP if they're in storage? If so, then FP is worth maxing out at all....Especially to people like Skye who are definitely going to catch all their favorite Pokémon. And, others.

Also! How do battles affect FP? I read the rules again, but couldn't find it. I'm probably blind. Does losing a battle cost FP and winning a battle gain some points towards the 10-post FP counter? I haven't done either, of course, because I'm not sure.  

Heiress of the Skies

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:42 am
Heiress of the Skies
Question~!

So, if a Pokémon is at full FP, will they lose FP if they're in storage? If so, then FP is worth maxing out at all....Especially to people like Skye who are definitely going to catch all their favorite Pokémon. And, others.

Also! How do battles affect FP? I read the rules again, but couldn't find it. I'm probably blind. Does losing a battle cost FP and winning a battle gain some points towards the 10-post FP counter? I haven't done either, of course, because I'm not sure.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that fp doesn't get lost, through storage or through losing a battle. Battling, in general, gains a point towards the 10-post FP counter, since it's a form of interaction : ) I don't think it really matters whether you win or lose  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games