Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:49 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Geez taking the fun out of a guessing game." she said in a sassy tone. Before going up to her fiancé and playfully mess up his hair. "So aside from it dealing with previous locations of Gods and Goddesses, of sorts... Does it seem serious?" Only to lean into her fiancé and yawn a bit. Now she looked between the guys as she was still by Damian's side. Her arm was wrapped around his waist only to rub it a bit. As her mind was curious about where this was going.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian started to chuckle lightly."No they aren't too serious. It could be worse. But the only way that could happen would be if someone was trying to open one the portals to the far realms. By the way you never said where you found the book."

Lucius started to look nervous now."Well...I happened to find it...on a group of cultists. I didn't manage to get them all."

Damian's mood turned serious. He placed his hand on Abigail's arm and removed it from him. He started to pace."The cultists. Did they have any defining marks."

Lucius seemed to not want to say but eventually sighed and the said."I managed to see the lead cultist. It was Relen Ardeof."

Damian froze and then turned slowly and said."And yet you seemed to forget to mention this before."As Damian spoke the air seemed to get colder both figuratively and literally. His eyes started to grow brighter.

Lucius stood his ground. He knew that he couldn't stand against Damian's full anger but he also knew that if Damian killed him then that would hit Damian harder than he knew. Lucius caught Abigail's gaze and tried to tell to run but his own psychic abilities were not on par of Damian or her own abilities.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:53 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As she saw Damian's attitude do a one hundred and eighty degrees. Stepping over to the counter, after she was dis-attached from her fiancés's side. As Lucius seemed to break even more bad news. When the kitchen started to get cold and seeing angry glowing eyes. She had a bit of fear but it was out of confusion, mostly. Now she saw her breath as she sighed and stood up straight. Despite her brother-in-law-be trying to tell her to get away. Before she fully thought about it, she stood in front of Damian. "Damian, sweety please talk to me. I could read your thoughts but like you, I respect your thoughts. Or would you rather one of us leave?" she asked in a calm yet melodic like voice. It was a voice she used mostly for animals and kids.

"You know we are going to have to deal with each other through thick and thin. Even if we can't be at each others sides, I want to support each other from the side lines." she added. As she at some point she had grabbed his large hands in her more petite ones; at least compared to his. She didn't realize she was putting off a mostly calm wave despite a bit of nervous and frazzled. Of course she was unaware of the tears that slowly welled up cause of how cold she was.

EternalKnight2013
How've you been over there?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:06 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't really notice Abigail move. He was still standing there seething and he was doing his best to not throttle Lucius. He started to turn and then noticed Abigail in front of him. His current mood on more than one occasion had caused him to be even colder and more distant than normal. This was shaping up to be more of the same until he noticed the tears that were welling up at Abigail's eyes. That instantly brought Damian's normal self to the front of his mind again. He stopped moving and brought his hand up to her eyes and brushed away the tears."Forgive me Abi' I didn't mean to do that. I will explain this all soon. I...I just need some time to cool off. Please excuse me."Damian then went to the back door of the kitchen and walked through and left.

Lucius released a heavy breath he had been holding. And he slumped against a wall and slid down."I owe you my life Abigail. Had you not been here I think I might have died. You don't know how long Relen Ardeof has been a thorn in Damian's side."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As she stood there in front of Damian she was still cold. Though when he wiped her tears away, she gave him a small smile. When he spoke she listened to him and nodded. Once he left she looked to her brother-in-law-to-be. "Let me guess, ages. And I can do only what I can do. Though you're tempting me to make you an errand runner." Abigail replied to him backwards. Before sitting in a dining room chair and raise an eyebrow. "Now there's something I''d like to know. And that'd be, what is their past; without to many details."

EternalKnight2013
PM me I want to know how you are doing!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius stood up and looked the way that Damian left. Then he looked back to Abigail and said."Well your right about that. Relen has been around ages. He is about ten thousand years old. Damian was once like a teacher to him. He taught Relen about every known magic. Even the power to see fate and the the past. That was the down fall. Relen saw what was to become of him.
I wasn't there but since Damian kind of forged a bond with him he can't see his future. So he always manages to escape. Relen has committed many genocides. Always taunting Damian playing on Damian's fear that it was him that caused the death of his race."
Lucius sighed and then said."Another reason Damian hates himself to such an extent. He can live with out eating or drinking. That doesn't mean his body won't need it. He feels hunger and thirst like everyone. Until you showed up in his life He never ate or drank. Same with sleep he can get drowsy but he never lets anyone know the extent of what he has done to himself."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:33 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to the story and nodded. Though when she heard about the affect she had Damian, made her smile. "I mean despite our two month split we had, cause of misunderstanding. Things have been going rather well. Though I hope to help him as much as I can. Besides, I want us to be there for each other."
EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius nodded and could see the love between Abigail and Damian. He was about to say something else when the sound of snapping wood could heard from deeper in the forest behind Damian's house. He turned back to Abigail and said."How about we wait here and let him cool down a bit."

Damian stalked to a clearing of trees and the relentlessly paced back and forth between one tree and the next before his rage couldn't be held back and he hit a tree snapping it in two." Damn that b*****d son of mine. Or maybe I should say damn me."Damian sat at the base of a tree and brooded in the dark of the night for hours thinking to all the horrors that his own blood had unleashed on the earth.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:00 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail looked at Lucius and nodded hearing his statement after the sounds of snapping wood. "Do you know what his favorite food is? Or more like was?", well looking at her brother-in-law-to-be. She started to look around the kitchen wondering what to make for dinner. Though Belle seemed to be hidden away for now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius shook his head."I never met Damian until he was already used to his power. At that point he was already used to not eating.I think that whatever you make would be his favorite."

Belle came into the kitchen about an hour later. She was dressed in a small black tube top with leather pants, knee high biker boots, and a mid riff revealing leather jacket."Hey there Abi."She walked by and swatted her on the rump as she was often known to do on occasion. She then cast a glance at Lucius and said."Hey cutie."

Lucius shook his head and said."You know we are family right."

Belle nodded once."I know but I'm a flirty personality. Ask Abigail. I have brought a few guys here in those months Damian was gone.I had fun those nights."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

After hearing what Lucius said she nodded. Only to start to cook a big meal. Clearly the meal was going to be a miniature feast. There was chicken, steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, green bean casserole, as well a pecan pie and peanut brittle. Though as she was going through the different foods and felt Belle swat her butt, she rolled her eyes. "Could one of you please set the table. And the other one put pot holders on the counter for me?" She mused.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius got to it immediately while Belle studied Abigail for a bit before saying."Abi' I'm going to do something to you."She didn't specify further before she turned the clothes Abigail was wearing into ones that were exactly similar to what Belle was wearing. Then Belle started to cat call Abigail."This reminds me of the first few weeks you were here and I kept making you wear my clothing remember."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail had an apron on when the clothes were changed. Only to glance at Belle and sighed, well blushing. "Yes, but I am bigger then you too." She said. As she was now wearing leather pants in leather boots, as her halter top was black with red trimming; yet normal cotton blend. Pulling the chicken out of the oven. Then the pecan pie as she was pouring the peanut brittle in a big glass pan. "Are you trying to give Damian a heart attack and me a heat stroke?"

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle blew a raspberry at Abigail."I know Damian and he will love this."She then looked around and said."So where is Damian?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She glanced at Belle and put the peanut brittle pan in the skin with hot water. "He's out making fire wood, with his hands." She said. Only to pull out the rolls and green bean casserole with her oven mitts on. Before setting out shot glasses and fill them up with tequila, with a salt ring and lime in it. Now she downed her fast and licked the salt ring before biting down on the lime. Before tossing the lime into a dirty bowl.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games