Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:33 pm
-alegna ennazus-

That's no good, is there anything you can do to bust that boredom?
        I just got home. I had my flu shot and I did some shopping as well.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:53 pm
Louisa Iris

Exactly and doing something you love. Life is too short to not do something you enjoy.
        Well I use the 'moveObjects on/off' cheat after I have placed them in a pool, then I put a wall around it. Or I make a cluttered room with a fireplace, make the sims enter it and remove the door!
        It was so sad! I was like "nooo!" My poor sim was a working single mother who struggled just to stay on top of bills and then she loses her only child.
        They have. It's the University one that hasn't came out yet. True, Sims Ambitions is really fun, if you ever get the chance to buy it. You get to be a firefighter, spy, hairstylist, tattoo artist and so on.
        Goodness, that would be so hard! Is that what you are aiming for with your sims?
        Haha, I know what you mean. If I mess up, I always undo what I did wrong. I never leave it there to haunt me.
        Yes, it really does become a bore, but it's complusory to the unit, so I have to do them.
        You are SO welcome!! I hope you like it! <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:57 pm
Broken Heart Production

He could darn well be too! That cheeky Santa! He gave the old duck a good scare.
        Haha, it didn't scare me to the core, I've just been having nightmares about a school and being chased by the real Viola from Witch's House. >.<

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 pm
Clasela

Santa's been naughty this year~ xD
Oh god, she wants a new body Clas, she wants yours~  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 pm
Clasela
Victoria Whitechapel

I don't really. It's never been my forte, but I do enjoy seeing the different types of fashion.
        I have been reading novels about Audrey Hepburn lately, but that's it.

Yeah I confess I have begun to enjoy Steam Punk novels mainly because they take place in the Victorian era but I only like the ones with romance lol smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 pm
Broken Heart Production

Santa's always naughty! I've seen some dirt old Santas' at the malls.
        Dear God.. :O It was bad enough she was chasing me through an old moving building and then I had to fiddle through a key-chain to find the key to start the old car.
        It was so old-school. She told me I could never escape her... eek

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:14 pm
Victoria Whitechapel

Haha, they're probably the only ones I would read. I like romance in my novels. Especially the Victorian and Regency era ones.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:54 pm
Clasela

o.o I already don't go near them, now I have more reason to do so. xD
That's creepy; I wish I had nightmares with people I've seen in games. xD  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:19 pm
Clasela

Not much, I exercise which makes things even hotter haha but I take a bath after that which is really great. I shower almost thrice these past few days. [talk about global warming] yum_strawberrypie  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 pm
Clasela
crackerlover

I love tree photography. emotion_kirakira One is a lifeblog and the other is, well I have no idea how to describe it.

Why is it hard to describe? :0  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:43 am
Broken Heart Production

Totally. Though I do believe clowns are the worst because they use their clown-dom as an excuse to come up and talk to you. Santa just sits there and stares. o.o
        I have it all to often. I dream about people I've met, people I've seen on the telly AND people in games.
        It's gotten a lot worse since you got me hooked on horror games. Nothing like running in a heavy dress with a girl with half a body chasing after you. xD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:47 am
crackerlover

It's not hard, I just have no idea how to. I'm kind of obsessed with Audrey Hepburn, so the blog is about how she as a person, has had influence on my life in all aspects of it. Thank goodness I didn't turn that into a blabber. sweatdrop

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:51 am
-alegna ennazus-

Haha~ I take baths all the time. I find it more relaxing than a shower, especially with lots of bubbles. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 am
Clasela
XxAriaxX

Aw, thank you, Aria~ I've always liked your avatars as well! heart
hehe you're welcome  

Miss_XxAriaxX

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:40 am
Clasela

Ugh god, clowns are creepy; they don't scare me, but if one ever got near me I'd awkwardly back away like "I DON'T TRUST YOU". xD
Santa though, he knows when you're awake, he knows when you're asleep, he watches you all year to see if you've been bad or good. Massively ***** sounding to me. o.o XD
I keep recently having dreams about my family, but that's about it. I sometimes dream of people I've known, and even rarer, people I've seen on TV, and there was once I had a Pokemon dream when I was 4 but otherwise I don't remember a single game themed dream. xD
You're welcome. c; Sounds like an adventure! :D  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games