Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 4, 8, 6, 9, 8, 6, 7, 9, 1 Total: 60 (10-100)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila was quick to mount her broom and launch into her position. As soon as she got the chance, she bolted up in the lead to try and steal the quaffle. The world blurred around her and the winds whipped at her hair, strands loosened from her tight bun and whipped at the base of her neck. She tightened her knees around her broomstick and reached out with both hands open to try and force the quaffle into her possession.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Second Year Slytherin┈━═
AC: 13
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(+3 stealing/shooting) (+3 flying)
(0/3)

╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

”Ha!” She grinned heartily, a chubby arm wrapped tight around the quaffle as she tucked it into her side. Immediately, she sped off in pursuit of the left goal hoop. They were only playing with half the field, she assumed, since there were so few members. It also meant it'd be easier to steal, but easier to shoot, too. Her teeth ground together, visibly tensed as she kept vigil of the opposing chasers and beaters.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
Chaser: Green Team
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(1/3)

╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:18 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Pitch (Try-Outs)

Mira remained quiet as try-outs started. She noticed their team was pretty small. Better for her she guessed. Regardless Mira was ready to beat some people not in the mean sense. At least it was a good outlet for her anger, right? Being put on the green team Mira noticed Camila was on her team. She wondered how good the girl was... Once the game started Mira scanned the field and aimed at the first people she could think of Ashley.

With: Slytherins

Wearing: Try-Out Clothes

OOC: Green Team! - Aimed at Ashley Total Roll: 14
3 or lower = miss, + 16 = save
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 Hitting, +2 Shooting, +2 Dodge
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:30 am
User Image

User Image

So far, no one had tried to steal from her. Good, she preferred it that way. Paranoia bit the back of her neck as she tossed a glance over her shoulder just in time to watch Mira skyrocket a bludger down on her opponent. Even if it didn't hit, it would still cause enough of a distraction for her to get closer to the goal posts and try to shoot one in past the vice captain. She didn't think she'd have much luck though, and a part of her wanted to pass it along to Daniel instead. But another, bigger part of her wanted to revel in the glory and be the first one to score a point today.

[OOC://6+ hours]

╔════════════════════╗
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(2/3)

╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Seventh Year~Half-Blood

Daniel flew a touch ahead and to the side of Camila, letting her choose what to do. If she wanted to pass, he'd catch it, if she wanted to make the whole flight and shot herself, he'd not push her.

Slytherin Chaser Green team
[Life 1] [Life 2] [Life 3]
AC: 18
Posts to Goal: NA/3
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (AC+2), Swift Swipe(Stealing+2), Good Arm(Scoring+2),
6 years experience (AC+3, Rolls+3), Advanced Flying 1 and 2 (AC+3, Rolls+3)
Total Modifiers: +8 to steal, +8 to score
This roll after modifiers= N/A

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:25 am
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

There it was! Kenny had spied the flickering gold near one of the stands and shot forward, his eyes glued to the sight. He felt excited, since he was finally able to really fly. He just hoped that he would be able to catch it and not lose it.

AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: +4 for spotting, +4 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
                                                    Lives: [☑] [☑] [☑]
                                                    Final Roll: --
                                                    1/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Golden Snitch, here I come!
                                                    OOC:

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:33 am
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 || 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley missed the quaffle and saw that Camila had beaten him to it first. He narrowed his eyes as he saw that Camila was heading down the field and raced forward. He was going to grab that ball from her.

Silver Team Chaser
                                                        Modifiers: +4 to stealing, +4 to scoring
                                                        Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: {x} {x} {x}
                                                        Final Roll: --
                                                        -/3

════════════════════════

Location: Quidditch Pitch
                                                        Thinking: And I'm one of the only ones on the pitch...
                                                        OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:36 am
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 || 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

A smile found its way onto his features as Ashley got the ball from the young girl. He flew away from her, trying to make his way to the goalposts now. Hopefully the girl would have a heck of a time trying to steal it from him.

Silver Team Chaser
                                                        Modifiers: +4 to stealing, +4 to scoring
                                                        Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: {x} {x} {x}
                                                        Final Roll: 16
                                                        1/3

════════════════════════

Location: Quidditch Pitch
                                                        Thinking: And I'm one of the only ones on the pitch...
                                                        OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:20 am
User Image

User Image

Oh no! She lost the quaffle! And to that ruddy arse of a hat boy with a girls name! She glared daggers at the back of his head. Her competive nature finally getting the best of her as she turned to chase tail. She swooped in close hoping for a steal.

[OOC://en mobile]

╔════════════════════╗
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(0/3)

╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:28 am
User Image

User Image

Haha! Triumph! Camila grinned from ear to ear as tucked the red ball against the pooch of her belly tightly. Hopefully, it'd be harder for her to lose possession of the ball that way. She refrained from sticking out her tongue at Ashley. After all, Mira was here and watching. She needed to be a pureblood-y as bloody possible.

[OOC://en mobile]

╔════════════════════╗
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(1/3)

╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:42 am
User Image
User Image

Mira had been so close she had almost nailed a hit. If only it had of been a little more to the right. Shaking her head Mira got ready to try her shot again. How hard was it to hit a moving target anyways? Seeing a bludger she aimed and swung hoping to land a hit this time.

OOC: Green Team! - Aimed at Ashley Total Roll: 14
Modifiers: +2 Hitting, +2 Shooting
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]
Hit: 0, Misses: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:29 pm
((All players please note that there has been a slight change to Quidditch rules and every one of you is expected to comply with this change. From this point on please put the total modifier numbers instead of listing out all the different parts and forcing other members to do the math themselves.

This means put something like

+7 to stealing +5 to shooting

instead of putting

+2 steal +1 AF I +2 AF II +1 Experience.

Thank you))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

murruelecreuset

Squeeky Luff

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Squeeky Luff rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:54 pm
Claire Alexandrie
Slytherin ** Fourth Year ** Quidditch Player

User Image
"Broken...So Broken,
broken bird sings and calls.
Watch me fall down more and more,
Deeper and deeper I drown.

Claire shook her head as she had a dizzy sensation. She needed to pay attention, not let anything get to her, this was quidditch...not something horrible. Glancing at her team mate, she saw the quaffle get stolen from him and nodded to herself as she shot out trying to steal the ball back for the silver team.

She could do this...She just had to take a breath and thing would go better.

My feelings? I'm concerned you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Focus Claire...focus."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a fourth year?
My strings are being pulled. "Sorry I vanished! Anyway...aiming for Camila~" Out of character.

Lives:
AC: 17
Mods: +7 to steal, +5 to throwing
Total roll:

Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger & Swift Swipe
Silver Team Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:08 pm
Claire Alexandrie
Slytherin ** Fourth Year ** Quidditch Player

User Image
"Broken...So Broken,
broken bird sings and calls.
Watch me fall down more and more,
Deeper and deeper I drown.

Claire grinned as she successfully stole the quaffle, and zoomed off towards the other side of the field.

She could do this...she could!

My feelings? I'm concerned you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Come on..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a fourth year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Lives:
AC: 17
Mods: +7 to steal, +5 to throwing
Total roll: 14 steal (successful)
Posts to Goal: 1/3

Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger & Swift Swipe
Silver Team Chaser

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Mira's over confidence got the better of her as she got hit by the bludger she intended to hit. 'Damn it...' she thought as she suppressed a cry of pain. She needed to be tough... Shaking the pain off Mira scanned the area and saw Claire steal the quaffle from Camila. Lining her shoot up carefully Mira really wanted to hit someone.... anyone... With that thought she tried to aim her next hit at Claire.

OOC: Green Team! - Aimed at Claire Total Roll: 20
Modifiers: +1 Hitting, +1 Shooting
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] (-1 Mod)
Hit: 0, Misses: 1 --- Hit to self: 1

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games