Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

felinophiles alter ego

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 pm
Razumi Yazura
felinophiles alter ego
Razumi Yazura
Felinophile
omg! 882! i think thats the highest ever? i'll have to take a weeks vacation to ever top that gonk
way to go razumi User Image
I don't think I want to physically try and beat my score. XD In the middle of it, I was buying things off my girlfriend's wishlist and she thinks I'm crazy since she doesn't have the patience to play Booty Grab. lol

can i be your girlfriend next week? emotion_kirakira

thanking the guild for the irrwad dolphin heart
I don't think my girlfriend would want that. xd

its only for a week User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:23 pm
Nashoba1
Note: After several ideas and conversations with different panthers:
Random rolls are set @ 50 + bumps for all that didn't top 3 in bumps!!!

Reminder, this can be done in a day, those that can't, if you did daily this is only 6 days w/ 7 and one day w/8 bumps or 5 days w/10 bumps, or 2 days w/ 25, lol you get the idea!!!

This excludes the weeks, I do for larger fish set at 100 + bumps or as noted...

felinophiles alter ego

Razumi Yazura generated a random number between 5 and 19 ... 13!

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:26 pm
I'm still not home, but we just had cake, so I'll make the roll now. Here's the people in the roll for the sketch:

5. lolmclash 350 bumps
6. Zengar Zonvolt 232 bumps
7. X -78Q 214 bumps
8. Fred66 212 bumps
9. RoseRoyal 176 bumps
10. Gilliam Yager 160 bumps
11. Heliko polori 131 bumps
12. Lady of Verona 126 bumps
13. RyogaRob 119 bumps -
Winner
14. NocturnalVeil 111 bumps
15. LucytheLovableLoner 105 bumps
16. 0_SYlryz_0 102 bumps
17. iTATCHAiKAWA 100 bumps
18. Firstpoke 100 bumps
19. sachara 100 bumps

As for the top 3 winners, I'm waiting on some sort of reply from zerielle.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:28 am
Congratulations on another amazing week of bumping Panthers.
Do not know how you do it Razumi but fantastic bumping. eek
Thank you for my fish too. heart  

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Feevil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:28 pm
Thanks for the random roll fish and congrats to the top three! emotion_hug heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:48 am
yayyy i won the past week...

gracias muchos mi ohana heart  

zerielle

Loyal Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

pucca19

Wealthy Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:02 pm
good morning!  
Nashoba1 generated a random number between 4 and 16 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image
Congratulations to this weeks top three bumping Panthers!!!
~April 7~April 13~
1. 0_Sylryz_0 739 bumps
2. felinophile 700 bumps
3. aryanayushi 625 bumps

Other awesome bumpers this week were:
4. zerielle 536 bumps
5. lolmclash 232 bumps
6. Zengar Zonvolt 208 bumps
7. Fred66 197 bumps
8. Rose Royal 189 bumps
9. Gilliam Yager 170 bumps
10. RyogaRob 150 bumps
11. Purtie 119 bumps
12. NocturnalVeil 115 bumps
13. iTATCHYAiKAWA 100 bumps
14. Lady of Verona 76 bumps
15. Harvey_Kinkle 71 bumps
16. sachara 50 bumps
17. Abject_Muse 46 bumps
18. vampbeat17 45 bumps
19. Zzyli 41 bumps
20. Heliko pylori 35 bumps
21. Stoner on Bare Mountain 33 bumps
22. LucytheLovableLoner 30 bumps
23. F for Functional 24 bumps
24. Feevil 20 bumps
25. Firstpoke 19 bumps
26. Zombie_cabaret 17 bumps
27. stephaniewon 15 bumps
28. TravisTouchdown_rank1 13 bumps
29. jadedrenee 7 bumps

Total logged bumps:
Great Job Panthers!!!

For anyone who may need to look over them RULES!!!
Thank you ALL for your hard work and Support!!!

TY PANTHERS THAT BUMP AND SUPPORT THIS GUILD!!!
Joe~

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:44 pm
Random Roll Winner Gilliam Yager "Congratulations"!!!
Will Gift when I get back tonight, have to go into work...
TY Fred for doing the Bump count for me this week, been a busy day here 2day!!! Joe~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:18 pm
Razumi Yazura
lolmclash
Thanks for the Kokeshi. I'm also not going to be mad this week as last week. I gave my best shot and it failed. Don't understand how someone can grab and bump [read the rules] 110 tanks in a day as it takes me 60-70 to reach the cap... hmm! (Impossible?)
It takes me 70-80 to cap per account depending on the tier of tanks bumped. You are allowed to use more than one account to record, bump, and play, but you are not allowed to log the score play towards the overall number from a tank you own.

Just came across this post...

you can use up to 3 accounts for logging bumps (not counting the bumps made to your own accounts)??? If so, that seems unfair to those that do not have more than one account.  

RyogaRob

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

RyogaRob

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:22 pm
oooops, just realized my previous post was just after this weeks winners notice redface

Congrats winners, and special congrats to Gilliam on the random roll!
Great job panthers! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:36 pm
RyogaRob
Razumi Yazura
lolmclash
Thanks for the Kokeshi. I'm also not going to be mad this week as last week. I gave my best shot and it failed. Don't understand how someone can grab and bump [read the rules] 110 tanks in a day as it takes me 60-70 to reach the cap... hmm! (Impossible?)
It takes me 70-80 to cap per account depending on the tier of tanks bumped. You are allowed to use more than one account to record, bump, and play, but you are not allowed to log the score play towards the overall number from a tank you own.

you can use up to 3 accounts for logging bumps (not counting the bumps made to your own accounts)??? If so, that seems unfair to those that do not have more than one account.

I try to be as far as possible here, and in different peoples eye's they see things different from time to time...
For the people that do have mules, the other way used to seem unfair to them as well...
There are over 800 people in this guild and not everyone will see eye to eye in everything Rob, I'm sorry...
But there are different things threw this guild and different contest I try to do so if one can't be had hopefully another will...
There was one time I gave you a tank full of fish to get you started, to others this may not seem far because I don't do that no more seeing how different people abused that, then the starter tank you entered, yet you are participating in that others may not feel is right either due to you do have a full tank of fish and they do not, the list is endless...
But there is no way at this point to please every single panther here to the fullest, I'm trying and it is honestly an epic fail...  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

RoseRoyal

Hardened Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:13 pm
Nashoba1
RyogaRob
Razumi Yazura
lolmclash

I try to be as far as possible here, and in different peoples eye's they see things different from time to time...
For the people that do have mules, the other way used to seem unfair to them as well...
There are over 800 people in this guild and not everyone will see eye to eye in everything Rob, I'm sorry...
But there are different things threw this guild and different contest I try to do so if one can't be had hopefully another will...
There was one time I gave you a tank full of fish to get you started, to others this may not seem far because I don't do that no more seeing how different people abused that, then the starter tank you entered, yet you are participating in that others may not feel is right either due to you do have a full tank of fish and they do not, the list is endless...
But there is no way at this point to please every single panther here to the fullest, I'm trying and it is honestly an epic fail...

I can not see how anyone can think that someone being able to use multiple accounts towards their total number of bumps is fair to those with only one account...
150k max possible for those with one account versus 300k or 450k max for 2 or 3 accounts.

Please do not take that personally, Joe. I know it has got to be really frustrating because you will not be able to make every single member happy.

I really do appreciate your hard work with this guild! You have made an exceptional guild here, even if we [the guild] do have our misunderstandings, debates, and do not always see eye-to-eye on everything with each other (hopefully that means people are interested enough to be participating in the guild instead of being indifferent?).

On top of that, I know you do try to make each and every contest here fair as possible, and as you said people see things differently, and you can't possibly think of every one of those ways when trying to create them. I think it is amazing that you can even think of so many different contests each and every month for us! Thank you for everything you do for us! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:31 pm
Nashoba1
RyogaRob
Razumi Yazura
lolmclash

Hey Joe Bro, I never wanted you to think that you are a Failure or that you Failed, you do an amazing job on the different contests, and other ways for getting Our family here doing things and having fun! I've told you before I really appreciate All the fish that you have given me and with All the help you have helped me with and given me understanding to things here on Gaia and in the BPPs! Thanks for Everything Joe Bro and for allowing me to be apart of this Amazing Family and Guild!  

RyogaRob

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 pm
RoseRoyal
Nashoba1
RyogaRob
Razumi Yazura
lolmclash

I can not see how anyone can think that someone being able to use multiple accounts towards their total number of bumps is fair to those with only one account...
150k max possible for those with one account versus 300k or 450k max for 2 or 3 accounts.

Please do not take that personally, Joe. I know it has got to be really frustrating because you will not be able to make every single member happy.

I really do appreciate your hard work with this guild! You have made an exceptional guild here, even if we [the guild] do have our misunderstandings, debates, and do not always see eye-to-eye on everything with each other (hopefully that means people are interested enough to be participating in the guild instead of being indifferent?).

On top of that, I know you do try to make each and every contest here fair as possible, and as you said people see things differently, and you can't possibly think of every one of those ways when trying to create them. I think it is amazing that you can even think of so many different contests each and every month for us! Thank you for everything you do for us! heart

OK. Ive seen enough whining and complaining lately. This is a family we do are best here. As i pointed out before if you have a problem pm Joe. THE FORUM IS NOT THE PLACE TO DO IT! Roseroyal ill be pming you  
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games