Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image
Ayane ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji nodded, seeming to fix her shirt but instead dropping the earring into her bra, right at the side to not be noticable. She froze when Marco wanted to leave and the Yukikage said they could come in, she nodded. "Sure Marco-kun! I hope you find it!" She turned to the door, poofing her cheeks out to try and not be nervous as she opened it. Looking to Marco again before she even walked in and bowed to the kage lightly, careful of the earring to not let it fall out. "S-Sorry! I hope me and Marco didn't interrupt anything sir!" She stood straight and looked at Hanzo, smiling to say hi before looking back at the yukikage.

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
As Marco was about to head off, he heard the Yukikage calling out that they could come in, so Marco had a choice to make. Go look for his earring, or go in the office with Ken-chan like he said he would. Well the earring could wait and if he didn't find it, he would just replace it later. He walked in behind Ken-chan and gave a quick wave to the kage. "Yo boss. Got another fresh one here. She was nervous about coming so I decided to take a break from my training and bring her over. Things are going pretty good with the training." Marco smiled stepping up behind Kenji and placing his hands on her shoulder. With the way he was talking, it was like he had been a shinobi for a while now, but he really wasn't. That was just one of the ways Marco was.

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 700

When someone finally came into the office, the Yukikage could see that it was someone new. With no visible headband on her, she had to be a genin fresh from the academy. Or at least something similar to that. Keiji merely shook his head before saying "It's fine Miss." However, before he could say anything else, Marco had come in as well, stating that she was indeed a new shinobi.

Nodding his head, he reached into the drawer where he kept the headbands and placed one on the desk for her. "Congratulations, you are now a shinobi of Yukigakure."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji rubbed the back of her head at Marco's statement, she had to be careful cause he was taller than her and at the right angel you could spot the earring from that height. She walked the few steps to the desk and picked up the headband before bowing. "Thank you! I'm Kenji Ayane...sorry I forgot to introduce myself..." She walked back over to Marco and smiled big, tying the ehadband around her waist to blend in with it's waist ribbon.

Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco pretty much just hung back not really having much else to add into the conversation at the moment. For the most part, his job was pretty much done even if the hadn't left the office yet. He just smiled as he stood there.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Kenji Ayane... there was bound to be a file on her in his office. He would have his secretary look for and bring it to him later. "Nice to meet you, Kenji Ayane. I'd assign you to a team, but things are a little out of sorts right now. Feel free to continue your training without the assistance of an instructor until I assign one to you. If either you or Marco are interested, you may be trained to become Anbu. Or to be apart of the medical team if either of you have the capabilities. But if there is nothing else either of you need, then feel free to leave."

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji nodded, she was a sensor and bukijustu user so many something other than the medical corps. She took Marco's hand and started to lead him out, waving bye to the Yukikage and dragging Marco outside. "Ok so the Yukikage is a lonely man in need of a depressant?" She chuckled, joking a bit before taking his earring out and holding it up for him. "Can't steal from a friend I guess...."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

ANBU hu? The idea sounded pretty cool to him, but he knew that he wasn't even close to being ready for something like that. Either way he didn't really have much time to say anything as he was dragged out of the office. Looking at Ken-chan a little bit Marco shook his head. "Well while I didn't have my headband or anything yet, I heard the Kage was attacked and injured. I would go so far to guess that someone else was hurt. That guy that was in the office, was with another guy and they blood on their clothes and stuff. So I'm sure even being the Kage of a village, stuff like that can still be hard on the man." He was about to mention to Ken-chan about training when she pulled his missing earring out. Steal? Did she really try to steal his earring? Ehh Marco would let it slide for now. Grabbing his earring, he stuck it back in its place and looked at Ken-chan. "Well I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get back to some training." He nodded adjusting his bag which sat on his shoulder.

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 am
User Image

xxxxxxKenji listened and nodded to Marco, the kage did have a tough job and if he was injured then he might still be recovering. "Training sounds best, is that what you were doing? Eh it probably was! You can lead the way back to the dojo if you want..." She smiled brightly at him, hopping on her feet a bit. She wanted to try out some bukijustu while Marco trained.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:12 am
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco gave a small nod to Ken-chan. "Yep. I was working on learning jutsu. I mainly specializes in ninjutsu. Anyways, lets get going." Marco couldn't help to laugh at her bouncing on her feet, but it wasn't a laugh in a bad way. Smiling back at her, he would head off back to where they were.

[/exit]

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 am
[/exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 2400 // Ryo: 1308 // CP: 120/270 ll]

He hardly seemed to notice the girl bustling in nor her greeting as his absent gaze was fixated on the Yukikage and of his condition. The more he looked, the more he tried to understand. But in the end he concluded not to press him further. What's a busy man in his aid needing taskless questions for? He has his reasons. His wanly face started to stretch a bit as they briefly exchanged words. He then recalled how she greeted him but by then she had already gone. His brows loosened with resigned feelings. It was better, he did not want to engage with her in this dirty state. In addition, the blood was drying and his bandages needed to be replaced.

At any rate, he remembered the girl leaving. His hands resisted the urge to itch the side of his face but folded them promptly within his sleeves. Stepping up to the Yukikage, he lowered his head once more. A lazy collection of his hair slimmed over his shoulders the moment his neck loosened. His doleful feelings didn't quite change but Hanzo did try to instill the latter's advice by emptying his expression and speaking in a soft spoken tone. "I apologize, lord Kage, for the unnecessary question, I did not mean for it to sound so disrespectful."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image

With Marco and Kenji gone, that left the brunette and the white haired genin by themselves. The yukikage could already feel drained, perhaps it was time to return to his home and rest. A water clone would be able to hold down the fort in his stead. When Hanzo stepped forward once more, it seemed he was still affected by the passing of his comrade. Keiji did not expect the other to just get over it in an instant, but perhaps some more discussion would help the male. "There was no disrespect, Hanzo. The past is merely a hard thing to bring up. If you would like to keep speaking, however, then we can. If there are any other questions you might have or things you wish to speak about."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:00 am
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 2400 // Ryo: 1308 // CP: 120/270 ll]

His expression fixed quizzically over Keiji for a moment. A small smile came to a pass as his exterior shell seemed to lighten. He did not exactly know why but he was beginning to see the point in this conversation. I shouldn't keep him holding any longer.. At the kage's generous mention, he instead shook his head. Knowing how well the man needed whatever time he had to keep to himself. "I understand. And it's fine, I have to get back to training, sir. But thank you for your advice." He then excused himself and turned around to head down the door. A step before he passed, he quickly glanced to the man. "Get well, quickly." He stretched a pixyish smile for the last time this moment and soon left.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:17 am
User Image

Apparently he had been able to help Hanzo out after all, since the male seemed to feel a little better. Good, shinobi would have to learn to deal with death and not let it drag them down. Nodding at the other's words, he waited for the male to leave before letting out a sigh. Since he appeared to have a window of opportunity, he relaxed in his chair and closed his eyes. It probably would have been better to lie down, but since he was sure there was no futon in the office, his chair would have to do.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games