Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:13 pm
(("Zat beach" rofl Luffs joo, Bratty! heart ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:24 pm
The bescrubbed warrior crossed his arms, his expression the very portrait of unamused. "You don't need to talk to be about jack s**t, hm... Well, it would seem that we're all very full of questions that we'd like to have answered, aren't we?" His expression lightened somewhat as he nodded to Flame, "I beg your pardon, friend; I don't know you, and, as such, have no quarrel with you." His gaze fell back to Dame. "It would appear that lying has become first nature to you, Charlie... It's not very flattering, or good for building trust... I came here to see you, to check in on you and verify your wellbeing. Katana spilled the beans on your operation in the south. Psyzapp sent me to see about you. I came to see Icy Reign." He regarded Flame once more, "I work with Icy, for what that's worth. I was conducting operations for her when I came across something I need to discuss with her sooner rather than later. It is of a private nature, however, and I fear I cannot elaborate beyond that." He took a moment and mulled over the concept of L, but decided not to speak on that, at least not at the moment.  

Exor Omega

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:32 pm
((Lol ~ that's exactly how it comes out. I once asked one of my friends from the Ukraine if he was hungry ~ "No, I don't want to go to Hungary." His take on American slang was priceless ~ found himself in a bit of a jam after being pulled over for DUI ~ when they released him in the morning from lockup he brings the papers to me to explain them. He then proceeds to explain to me what he'd yelled to the sheriff's officers from his cell: "Leak my D**K". I's sometimes turn to E's and what a rhyme. Took every ounce of willpower I had not to literally fall off my sofa on to the floor. With as straight a face as I could muster, I attempted to explain to him exactly how much trouble his arse was in. Starting with his refusal to be cuffed when they pulled him over. When he told me they'd eventually had tie him to his chair, both arms and legs for 6 hours, I was pretty sure his butt was toast.)) eek scream stressed ((Surprisingly enough, they didn't deport him.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm
(( rofl @ Brat...OMG, I'm about to fall off my own couch now! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:45 pm
Furious, dame clenches her fists and storms up to him, slapping him hard across the face, "You pompous a**! I told you when you first came back that I was not the same "little" damey you knew when you left. I can take care of myself, Exor Omega. I don't need you "checking" in on me!" She lowers her voice dangerously, "And yes, lying has become second nature to me. First, in fact. And I am very, very good at it. I could care less if you think it is flattering or not, Ex."

dame moves away from him, to the middle of the room again, and crosses her arms under her chest, "And I seriously doubt Kat just "spilled the beans". As far as Icy is concerned, if you have beef with her, Flame here's her second in command. Anything she knows, he will most certainly know or find out soon enough." She glowers at Ex. stare

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:53 pm
((Guess he kept yelling that and other obscenities, both English and Russian at them for quite some time and banging around til they tied him up. From what he was telling me even then he managed to move his chair around all over the place. Which was so strange, he was always so gentle and polite whenever he was over at the house. His scoffing and contempt for American jails make me believe stories we hear of Russian jails aren't off the mark. He didn't take me seriously about how much trouble he was probably in til I mentioned they could deport him. I don't think I've seen that kind of fear in anyone's eyes.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 pm
Exor's eyes constricted to their smallest and he heard nothing that she said. His gaze fell upon her with the fury of Wrath. Noting his current position, however, he willed himself against taking her to the ground and making her pay in kind for that insult. "You stupid b***h," he said in a nonchalant tone. "I've killed people for less, and still you provoke me? One thing has remained constant: You're still a complete and utter fool. The foolish rush to meet their ends," his eyes narrowed to slits of contempts, "and you shall no longer have me to watch your back." With that, he turned and exited the room, pushing the cart away to never be seen again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm
((*cough* you're HUMAN now, right? so what's with the "fury of Wrath"? Good thing you didn't hit dame....Flame would cut Exor up into teeny, tiny pieces if he did......just sayin'..... xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:32 pm
dame rolls her eyes and shouts after him, "You haven't been around for five years to 'watch my back', Ex. And even before then you were too wrapped up in iggies to 'watch my back'. Not to mention, I don't need you to. You haven't before, why start now? I have a lot of capable WOMEN to watch my back. And they watch it a hell of a lot better." She briefly looks off to the side, rolling her eyes again, "Plus, where the hell were you when YOU TRIED TO ******** KILL ME? Didn't see you watching my back much then either." stare She stands there huffing, emotions very high, wondering what the ******** just happened.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:28 pm
((Oreo? Bratty has works tomorrow so probably won't be on until the evening. Icy can take us w/our Russian friends to find the boys))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:36 pm
{{Some oreos and milk sounds good right now.... or oreo os! I want that so much now! gonk }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 pm
((I could go for an oreo right now blaugh

User Image

))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:33 pm
*sitting back and listening to the Russian woman, she looks at the map and follows accordingly. Hoping that they've taken care of as many of L's connections and would-be connections, they can work up a feasible plan to free her team. Pleased to know "supplies" are indeed included, that's one less thing she has to worry about.

Mind drifting, she thinks back to her encounter with Flame and dame before she hightailed it out. Scowling, she wonders why she's even going back for the two snakes, but she already knew the answer before she asked. Because she loved Flame and he was the closest thing to family she had, whether she liked it or not, and b/c she cared for dame. But most important of all-she knew they'd do the same thing for her.

Sighing deeply, she looks between Brat and the Russian couple*

So, when and where do we start?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 pm
-as dame stepped towards him, he quickly closed the distance between them, never taking his eyes off of Exor. He continued listening, looking at Exor incredulously when he said that he worked with Icy and the matters at hand were private.

Was this a*****e serious? I'm ******** second in command of security at the MW and he's going to tell me that he works with my partner?

Just as he opened his mouth to rip Exor a new one, dame stormed over and slapped the man clear across the face. Eyes slightly wide, he watched as she ripped the man a new one. Smirking slightly, he had to admit that she was at her sexiest when her green eyes flashed in anger. He gave a firm nod when dame told the man that he was indeed Icy's second in command. Again, just as he was about to say something, he stopped himself. This time b/c of the next words that came out of Exors mouth. At first, he wasn't sure he'd heard what he did, but after playing it back through his mind a couple times he knew he heard it right the first time.

By that time, the man had left the room and dame was shouting after him. He only heard the last thing dame said to the man-"Plus, where the hell were you when YOU TRIED TO ******** KILL ME? Didn't see you wtching my back much then either." He rushed past dame and out the room, looking down the hallway both ways, seeing no sign of the man. Trotting up to Stubbs and Hornes rooms, he ducks his head in each one at a time, tells them to get dressed and meet him in his room in fifteen. He heads back to his room and closes the door behind him, walking straight to dame-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 am
(( eek Damn Flame...I REALLY didn't know you cared so much! eek I don't quite know what to do...but...I'm kinda deeply touched too... crying ... rofl ))

dame stood there confused when Flame quickly brushes past her out of the room. Before she even has time to really react, he is back, shutting the door and walking determinedly towards her. She is very wary of the expression on his face. "Uh..." eek dame starts walking slowly backwards, "Uh...Flame...what are you doing?" Her hands rise in a defensive position, "I...I don't like that look on your face..." sweatdrop

dame isn't real sure what the man is thinking...is he mad at her? Is he mad at Ex? Is he thinking that Ex was just a ruse from L to ******** with Flame's mind and is now going to take it out on dame? She is good at what she does but...he is better...and had been doing for MUCH longer...

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games