Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 pm
Chione listened intently, laughing at the right parts now that she understood thanks to Bomani. She felt like a child again, all of her worries wiped away for the moment. She watched as the elder used symbolism and his hands to illustrate the story, comfortable in Bomani's hold.

((Editted))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:01 am
After the story was done, Bomani smiled at Chione. "You'll like this next part." he assured her. A few people stood around near the fire. The first group to go was a group of acrobats that began to dance a complicated routine.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:41 pm
Watching as the people entertained the group Chione gasped as she saw the acrobats move in a way she couldn't believe. "Wow..." Her eyes a bit wide she looked to Bomani. "How...?" She almost stuttered, almost wanting to learn the routine herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm
"Practice." Bomani said simply, smiling at her. "You might be able to learn...if you're flexible to start with." he said, chuckling as they watched.

[Bad news...my Dad caught me up at quarter to 1 yesterday, so he said he might have to make the internet shut off at 11:30...so if I disappear in about 45 minutes that's why, unless it was a threat.]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:50 pm
((Woah, that's bad. And, don't worry about it.))

"Hmmm..." Chione pretended to look at herself, already knowing it would be possible for someone as clumsy as her. "Not possible." She said in conclusion, kissing him on the cheek before returning her attention to the entertainment.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:54 pm
After the acrobats, the final part of the entertainment arrived, the musicians. they set up with their instruments, mostly flutes and drums, and began to play, while the acrobats changed gears to a calmer dance to go along with the music.
"Now...a musician or dancer would be interesting." Bomani pointed out.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 pm
"Hmm?" Chione raised an eyebrow, turning her head to Bomani. "Can you play, or dance?" She asked, smilling. She could play an instrument as well, but she hoped that Bomani would not remember.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:03 pm
"I can't, no. I would like to learn." Bomani said, smiling at her. "Maybe you could learn, and become a musician with them?" he suggested.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:10 pm
"Maybe." Chione replied simply, listening to the music. Looking to the musicians she realized that it would probably be fun learning from them...after learning their language. "I guess I'll give it a try."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:13 pm
After the musicians finished, many people got up to retire for the night. Some stayed behind to talk. "Shall we go get some sleep?" he asked, looking over at her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:23 pm
Chione looked toward the tents and then back to those who stayed behind. "Well...I'm kind of tired..." She murmured. Snuggling against him she closed her eyes for a moment. "I love you." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:26 pm
"I love you too." Bomani whispered. He gave her a soft but loving kiss on the cheek. He stood up then bent down to pick her up into his arms, smiling softly at her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:29 pm
Giggling a little Chione brought her arms around Bomani's neck. Holding him close she nuzzled his cheek. "Thank you. You've made me the luckiest girl in the world."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:31 pm
"How so?" Bomani asked, looking down at her as he carried her toward their tent.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:38 pm
"Well," Chione whispered, tapping him on the nose. "I have a man who cares for me more than anyone else in the world. And, this man is the most gently, loving prince charming a girl could ask for." She smiled, making sure she was quiet and remembering that there were others in the tent.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games