Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:10 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie jumped, gasping slightly when she felt Iago's arms suddenly behind her and holding her tightly. He was trying to take her back to the bed but she didn't budge, instead she turned in his arms and regarded him wryly.

"Now what do you think you're doing love?" Evie questioned, running her hands down his arms.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:15 am
"Trying to take you." Iago said, grinning mischievously. She was stronger than she put on if he wasn't able to move her.
"But it appears you don't want that." he said. "Even though I think your back has healed enough for me to play it rough this time...just the way you like it." he whispered huskily into her ear.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:23 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie matched Iago's grin and stopped rubbing his arms, instead she placed them on his chest and gave him a sultry wink of her eye.

"Well, I too think that I am well enough for your rough play....if you can convince me." She smiled. Though a ripple of pleasure coursed through her body quickly at his husky tone. God knew she wanted him but she had to resist.

"I dare you to try and take me."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:57 pm
Iago nibbled on her earlobe as he pulled away. "Dare me to try, hmm?" he asked, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around her. He tried to move her yet again towards the bed.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:19 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt a sigh escape her lips as Iago gently bit at her ear. It felt good and made her almost want to give into him. Well, going to the bed wouldn't be against her so she moved with Iago, her lips parted slightly.

"Hmmm...you're more convincing than I thought..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:28 pm
"Really, now?" Iago asked, gently pushing her down to the bed. "Have you given in yet, or do I have to keep trying?" he asked softly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:49 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie laid down on the bed when Iago had pushed her down, her arms were around his neck and she pulled him down with her, a smile in her lips.

"I don't give in....but I do want you so in a way I do. But I think you caved first." Evie winked at him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 pm
"Ah, how did I cave first?" Iago asked, grinning at her. "Besides...you either give in and want it...or you don't and I have to keep trying." he added, chuckling slightly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:58 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"I won't give it to you unless you want it." Evie replied with a smile upon her lips. She would hold out just a little longer until she would eventually give into him.

Evie arched her back from under him and stretched herself out, her arms reached up above her head as she did so, exposing much of her to him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 pm
"Oh, I can hold out for quite a while..." Iago said, not looking at her when she stretched, instead looking into her eyes.
"I had to for quite a few years, until I told you of my love for you."  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:10 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned at Iago. How was it that he was so able to keep all his feelings and desires so under control. Just him shirtless and that husky voice of his was enough to drive her mad. It was so useless to resist him.

"Okay. I give in."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm
"I knew you'd see it my way, eventually." Iago teased. He leaned down to kiss her on the lips, lovingly and yet with some lust at the same time. One hand made it's way up her arm, to a strap on her slip...

[Faaaadiiiing oooout...]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:54 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie woke up the following morning and smiled, remembering their night before. It seemed almost dream-like and not at all something she was capable of herself. Evie turned around and looked at Iago's sleeping figure with a tender smile. He still looked so innocent and peaceful in his sleep. Nothing disturbed him....nothing bothered him. She turned more just slighty and gently touched her lips to his.

Evie slipped out of bed and turned quickly to make sure Iago didn't wake. When he didn't, she silently made her way over to her pile of clothing and smiled at the memory. Evie walked to her satchel of clothes and picked a rather lacy looking bra and a pair of panties and slipped them on.

She went out to the designated kitchen area and found an apron, she grabbed for it and tied it around her waist. Evie looked around for something that she could cook for her beloved...but what?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:59 pm
Iago woke a little while after Evie did, but not totally. He registered the missing weight, but when he saw that her satchel of clothes had been opened, and heard movement from the kitchen, he got up and retrieved some pants. After dressing, he walked silently into the kitchen, seeing her at work...wearing an apron, and little more than her undergarments. He smiled, leaning on the doorframe, and let her work, watching the woman he loved so much.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:05 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie had looked around and found some pans. She smiled and pulled them out, gave them a very quick wash and dried them off. She looked around for something to cook up for Iago. Evie found a few eggs and a small loaf of bread. The usual of course. Evie shook her head with a smile and laid everything out. There was a small rack for spices that she couldn't reach. Evie hopped up and down trying to get at it but found that she had to climb up on top of the counter to reach for it. Oh she hated being short....

"Why couldn't I be taller?" Evie muttered, her fingers reaching just barely at the jar above her.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games