Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:17 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Don't be afraid." he placed his hands on Naoko's wrists, hesitating a bit. Ryu couldn't be absolutely sure yet that Naoko wouldn't try something, begin to fight him again. He didn't think that he would, but Ryu was also afraid...just a different kind of afraid.

"Don't..." Tsubaki threw in her two cents from the front seat, though she didn't seem to think Ryu would listen.

Ryu sighed.
"I know I can't keep you in hiding forever, but...some things just have to be done. We can speak with Shou-san via phone conference. Tell him something came up, for a little while. As far as Hikari ya Yami is concerned...perhaps its for the best if the group disbands. That doesn't mark the end of our lives as musicians, merely a new beginning."
Finally the violinist was beginning to relax just a bit. Things would work, one way or another, and when it was all said and done, he expected that everything would be for the best.
Except...why was Naoko looking at him like that. Why couldn't he hear what he was saying?
Oh gods....something was terribly wrong!
Panicking himself, Ryu frantically undid the ropes binding Naoko, throwing them into the seat. Pulling the blond forward, he felt his face, touched his neck, looked over Naoko the best he could.
"You can't speak...oh what have I done! Naoko..." Ryu stared, shocked and terrified at what had befallen his lover.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko's own hands went to his throat, touching and feeling as he tried to say something.

Tried to yell.

Anything!

After a few panicked breaths, the pianist closed his eyes and just tried to calm down.

This had happened to him before... once... not long after he returned home three years ago.
He had temporarily lost his voice... something which had set Sai off and Naoko wasn't able to explain a reason as to why it had happened at the time. His brother had told him that deep set psychological trauma could be the cause.

It had been the first thing to tip Sai off that something was wrong in regards to Naoko and Hayato... the very first of many things...

And ever since then, Sai had always been there to calm Naoko down whenever he went into a fit about THAT time.

But here... Sai wasn't here... Sai would probably never be HERE again in the same sense because his brother was washing his hands of this mess.
Wasn't he?

So now Naoko had to calm himself down... had to find some sort of stability or else risk injuring himself.

So, hands unbound, the pianist wrapped his arms around Ryu's neck and shoulders, burying his face against the crook of his akuma's neck, and just held on.

He didn't try to say anything else, because the blond knew it would only make things worse.
He had to wait it out... just like before...

'Don't leave me, Ryu...' Naoko found himself thinking desperately. 'When I open my eyes again.... I'll be wherever it is that Ryu's taking me. Things will be fine. Just a weekend in the country really... I can relax, enjoy Ryu's kindness and company... I can see him grow stronger from his injuries... I can help him... he can help me... and I won't have to be afraid... ne?'

The logical part of Naoko's mind was traveling down this mental path. As long as Ryu didn't accidentally do anything to set off another flashback, like the bound hands and the hood and the entire notion of being kidnapped to begin with... then he'd be fine.

Right?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:54 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

As Naoko's arms wrapped around his neck, Ryu understood exactly what he had managed to do...scar his lover into a state of silence. He had heard of people going mute from mental and emotional trauma before, he had just never expected to actually see such a thing.
Wave after wave of guilt washed over Ryu.
"I...see." Ryu said, putting his arms around Naoko, rubbing his back gently, rocking back and forth with him.
"This will pass, Naoko. You understand, right? This will pass, just like every other scary thing. Nothing is going to hurt you. Nothing. Not while I'm here. I'm sorry I did this to you, beloved. But I'll make up for it a thousand times over. There's lots of hot tea at my vacation house, and I can provide anything you want to eat or drink. Say, we can go horseback riding! Would you like that? Don't try to talk right now, angel...just nod if you want something and shake your head if you don't. This will go away eventually, my precious, precious Naoko."

Tsubaki had told him to keep this more like an intervention, a sort of involuntary commitment, but Ryu had his way of dealing with things, and keeping things strictly by the book and clinical wasn't his style. So he wasn't supposed to allow Naoko to be unbound at any time? He couldn't see his tenshi chained down like that for very long. So Naoko wasn't supposed to be allowed outside once they got there? Well, that's no way for any person to be treated.
The car would be taken far, far away once it dropped them off, and the next nearest home or business was a dozen miles away or more. The phones had been taken out of the house, and only Tsubaki would have access to the cellulars, except for when Ryu needed them, and then she would supervise use. The house would be available to Naoko without limit, except for Tsubaki's room, which would be locked by both key and passcode.
It would hardly be like keeping the blond in captivity.
If anything, it would be more like a therapeutic getaway. That was all Ryu intended, regardless of Tsubaki's advice.
A twisted sort of honeymoon, he thought to himself, kissing the cheek of his reluctant would-be bride.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:14 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai smiled when the door opened, but the smile lost a little of its spark when he saw that it was Narcissus at the door instead of Izzy. However, his expression recovered in record time and a bright smile was back on Kai's face in seconds.
"Narcissus! How kind of you to be helping out Izzy-san."
Nodding in greeting, Kai walked past Akihiko into the flat, taking his shoes off before going much further into the house. Kai didn't like the feeling of having Koyasu stand behind him, but there wasn't much he could do about that.

Deciding not to make any conversation with Koyasu unless Koyasu brought any subject up, Kai wandered into the house, tentative, for he wasn't sure what he'd see—probably some things that he didn't want to see. However, knowing Koyasu, he would have probably covered some things up...

Kai smirked when he saw the couch in the living room. No way was that slept in. When there was Akihiko in a house with another male, especially his new manager, there was absolutely no chance—Kai believed—that there would be someone sleeping on the couch. No way at all. It was a nice attempt though, Kai had to give Narcissus that much. A nice attempt, but not good enough.
Kai only knew this because there was some deeper part of him taht was probably too similar to Narcissus for his own liking... Had he been here instead of Koyasu, things probably wouldn't have ended with one of them sleeping on the couch either...

N a k a i

User Image

J u n - N a g a s a k i

The doctor didn't know who the strange woman is, and he had never seen her before, but he wasn't suspicious when she came in. Though the doctor hadn't specifically asked for a person from patient services, some other higher up could have requested it... And after all, he never meddled much with that specific part of patient services anyways, so it wasn't a surprise that he wouldn't recognize her...
He had his back turned when Naoko was chloroformed. The doctor did hear the yell though, but by the time he managed to set his tools down and turn around, he found the door closing. Making sure that the pieces in his hands were set down on the table, the doctor took one glance at Hayato, whose gaze told him nothing, and rushed to the door. Opening it, he saw a flash of clothing turn the corner at one end of the corridor. Turning to take one last look at Hayato, the doctor murmured, "I'll see what's wrong."
With that, the doctor ran off, giving chase. Along the way, he managed to pull over the security guard who was walking down the adjacent hall and convinced the man to give chase also. But in the end, they were too late, and they both lost sight of the woman.

Returning to Hayato's room empty-handed wasn't something that the doctor really wanted to do, even if his patient was currently virtually paralyzed. Hayato didn't seem like the person to let people go without retribution...
With that thought in mind, the doctor decided that it would be best to go off and organize some papers or visit some other patients for a bit... Perhaps Hayato would forget and fall asleep by then...

---

When the woman came in, Hayato's eyes immediately went to her. There was something that he didn't like about the woman, but he couldn't place it. He just didn't trust her, of course. It alarmed Hayato greatly when he saw the flash of a handkerchief, no doubt covered in chloroform. Hayato glanced quickly to the doctor, who was perhaps too slow to react quickly. He did hear the yell of his name, though, which, despite circumstances, pleased Hayato greatly.
Hayato stiffened even more, if that was possible, when Naoko disappeared through the door, not sure when he would get the chance to see Naoko again. He was also worried for Naoko, not wanting his prized possession to get hurt. but there wasn't much he could do at the moment but hope that the doctor would give chase.
Without Naoko near him, Hayato felt oddly disoriented again. It just felt so wrong...
And with Naoko missing, Hayato finally had time to focus on other things, such as where he was, why exactly he was still there, and when exactly this was. It could only have been a few days, right? Hayato was curious about what had happened to the band during those few days, not that he really cared. It was more Naoko. What had Naoko done? After all, something must have happened... Naoko's style had changed, along with some of his mannerisms... and that man that had been with him... Hayato felt a large amount of anger boil up inside him at that man, remembering the sight of him with his arms around Naoko's neck... How could Naoko have gotten another man so quickly? And had the audacity to show the affection between them right in front of Hayato...?
Hayato closed his eyes, not wanting to think about it any further. The anger would drive him insane without a way to vent it off. It was best just not to think about it right now.

H a y a t o

Lady Sherlock

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:20 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy glanced back while he was on the phone and his smile brightened instantly as Nakai entered. "Oh, my star is here, I'll get back with you on the rest of the promo pieces I need. Yes, It will be t-shirts but I think that I want a few other more trinkets and exclusives. Mmm...I'll think about that. Just send me the specs and I will talk it over with him."

He hung up the phone and laughed, "We might be able to get you hooked up to a sponsor that wants to put out a new men's clothing line, Narcissus. Mm...they do many leather custom coats but they are starting to also create a signature line that is more for everyday people as well."

Then, he walked over to Nakai and smiled up at him with a bright grin, "Nakai! I'm so glad you could come! Finally, we can get started on everything! Please sit down. Welcome to my loft." He guided the man to the couch and grabbed up the blankets. "Oh sorry, mm...I didn't take care of the beddings before you got here."

He hastily threw them back into his bedroom hoping that Nakai thought that Narcissus or himself had slept there for the night. It was a good touch by his other star and he'd probably thank him later about it.

When he returned he started to chat up a storm with Nakai...all about work. "I've got you and Narcissus slots at the Charity venue. It's not for pay but good exposure. Actually though, it is possible to get paid if someone decides to sponsor you...like a...commercial product endorsement. All the big names are lining up to come to this event so I've got to go sign the paper work today for the two of you while we are out."

Then he got up and became all apologetic, "Gomen Gomen...I didn't offer you something to drink. I've got American sodas, ice tea, bubble tea mixes, ummm.....coffee?"

Between getting the drinks and returning to the couch, Izzy returned to his chattiness, "OH, and we've studio time for you...plus a tailoring session today. All rescheduled from yesterday. Ah...and I talked to the promotions department. You're new promo pieces are going to be a line of ladies panties with your name on the seat. I'll need you to sign a few for the exclusive sales. Oh and I chose the ones with a new fiber that suppose to be...antibacterial. So...well, umm.. Yes, If they get sent back to you, I might not need tongs to pull them out of the bag."

The thought of looking at Nakai's fan mail caused the man to cringe. But it was then he realized and grabbed up the phone and dialed a number, "Hi, tell me something, how much fan mail came in today, and for whom? Really.....ah...yes, I'll pick the bags up." He hung up the phone and looked over a Narcissus. "Ohayou isn't answering your fan mail anymore because of...your situation. But the bags are being filled all the same. So...I might need to hire an outsider take care of replying to it for you."

He sighed realizing he might have to outsource both men's mail. Which wouldn't be bad considering Nakai's fans. Although he didn't know what Narcissus' fans tended to be like so goodness knew what he 'd expect when he looked through that mail!

"OH...now Nakai, we've a big day planned ahead. Narcissus has a meeting with a physical therapist so he won't be coming with us for most of our day." He doubted Narcissus would be with them for the rest of the day either but that would probably work out alright considering the man couldn't get into too much trouble in his apartment...could he?

"There should be enough food in the refrigerator and cabinets to take care of you while I'm away today, Narcissus." Yes, he could be rather mother hen like when he was setting things up but right now his stars needed a lot of care. He had the best intentions...even for his playboy stars.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Nodding slightly, Naoko made it a point to not try and say anything else any time soon.
After all, recovery was key here.
Instead, he uncurled himself from Ryu and carefully took the violinist's palm in his. He turned his akuma's hand over, and carefully wrote a five hiragana into his palm...

あ-り-が-と-う
(Arigatou = Thank You)

It wasn't that he was saying he thanked Ryu for kidnapping him... but rather, that he was thankful that it turned out to be Ryu... and that his red-eyed akuma had listened to his plea to be untied.

From what the man said, things wouldn't seem so bad... but then there was the problem of Shou... and that meeting DID gnaw at the pianist's insides.
He wanted to meet this vocalist so badly... and now...
And so, Naoko carefully wrote another set of hiragana with his finger, on Ryu's palm.

お-れ-は-し-ょ-う-さ-ん-を-あ-っ-て-も-い-い-で-す-か
(Ore wa Shou-san wo atte mo ii desu ka? = May I meet with Shou-san?)

Business as usual it seemed.
Of course, that hardly meant that the robe-clad musician wasn't about to give his own greeting to the rising star who had now arrived at their manager's apartment.

"Nakai-kun, I'm surprised you got here so fast. I don't think Ishi-san's gotten everything together... yet..." turning slightly and allowing for Nakai to enter the apartment, the musical prodigy glanced toward the megane-clad man on the phone.

"I'm not exactly helping him out." Narcissus spoke as he closed the door. "More like using his sofa for a bed until the old man realizes he needs me again."
There was a tinge of bitter anger there in his voice, he knew it, but could he really be blamed?
Without realizing it, Akihiko's left hand moved to his side, pressing lightly against the bruised ribs there, before sitting down in a comfortable chair not far from where Izzy and Kai were perched on the soda.

He shrugged at the mention of his fanmail. "I haven't seen any panties in it before, so I doubt my fans are of the same caliber as Nakai-kun's." the musician smirked slightly. "Then again.... I did get a cute little package of condoms with my face on them once... that was interesting... unused, of course."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

This was going to be hard on the both of them, Ryu thought to himself, looking at Naoko's sweet face. With the blond unable to speak, Ryu would have to work a hundred times harder to communicate with the man, and Naoko wouldn't be able to freely talk about anything that he wanted. It would be dealt with, however, Ryu assured himself in his mind. Things were going to be just fine.
As Naoko took his hand and turned it palm up, Ryu cocked his head, blinking his eyes, making himself look somewhat similar to a curious nekojin.
The blond drew hiragana into his palm and the violinist couldn't stop himself from giggling slightly. It tickled. Just a little.
'Thank you.' it read.
Odd, but Ryu was pretty sure he understood.
Nodding his head, he smiled and looked away a bit.
"I'm still sorry, Naoko." he replied.
The next characters were more complex to feel out, but he understood it fairly well. Naoko wanted to continue on with his meeting with Shou.
Truth be told, Ryu wanted to reject the idea, but, as a musician, he couldn't help but admire Naoko's passion and drive to do his work. It was another thing that made him adore the pianist, something he would hate to stifle. Indeed, Naoko couldn't speak, but he could write, and Ryu could speak for him. Ryu would need to go with him, anyway. As would Tsubaki. Naoko wouldn't be left alone for any reason.
After the meeting, they would come right back to Ryu's vacation home.
He knew Tsubaki would be none too pleased about this, but it was his call.
"Ok, Naoko. I'll go ahead and arrange for us to meet with Shou at the set time tomorrow. I'll take care of the talking for you, love. We can do this, together." he winked, kissing Naoko's hand, then the finger he had been using to "write" with.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:43 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai found himself smiling genuinely at the sight of his manager. Izzy somehow had that effect on Kai, managing to brighten Kai's day even when he was sure that it'd be one of his worse days. It was a good sign to find in a manager. But when Izzy went over to the couch and cleaned up the sheets, Kai's smile faltered a little. So even Izzy was lying to him. Sheesh, did these two think that he was so stupid? The signs were a little obvious. The fact that Narcissus had felt comfortable enough to answer Izzy's phone in such a nonchalant fashion was only one of the many signs that Kai had seen.

Kai recovered quickly once again and shot Izzy a smirk. "Panties, eh? You seem to have experience with my fan's needs, Izzy-san." Kai chuckled, trying to forget about the still lingering sense of betrayal. There was no betrayal, in truth, Kai wanted to convince himself, because he had imagined everything from the beginning. Of course Izzy and Narcissus were together, as he had first thought before Izzy had denied it at dinner... It just hurt that Izzy denied it, and now they were both under Izzy as a manager. The thought stung. But Kai managed to push past it once again, hoping that neither Izzy nor Narcissus noticed the falter in his beaming expression.

Kai took the opportunity presented to him after Narcissus's last statement and laughed lightly. "Put them to use at all, Narcissus?" Kai teased, wanting to distract the both of them from his slight dark lapse.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:25 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Condoms?" Izzy paused and looked back at Narcissus. "I hear those had been put out in a multipack with different stars faces but...you really got one sent to you?" Of course, the manager shouldn't have been surprised after what Nakai got in his fan mail but still it did amaze him. It was exactly why most stars didn't do their own fan mail because some fans were...very intense. "Well I'm glad they weren't used! Unlike Nakai's fanm ail where I think...oh never mind."

"But yes, Panties. I think they would sell particularly well to your fans. Although it might increase the number that your receive in your fan mail. Not sure I like that part but still...you need to take advantage of every good selling point." he said with a knowing smile but then...he noticed a pained look on Nakai's face. Something wasn't quite right.

For a moment, he quieted uncertain of what he had said or had done Maybe the product wasn't the right choice. Or maybe, it was something else. Either way, He could tell that something else hide just beyond the brief joke. Of course, it was a...distraction. Izzy wasn't completely naive. But then again what could he do?

"So...umm...would you prefer a different product?" he asked trying to discern what actually was going on with his star. It wasn't like he was going to come out and ask what was wrong. It wasn't his place to pry even as a manager, he had to give his stars a bit of space.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Smiling softly, Naoko nodded.
If he could meet with Shou... if he could let the man know that he really did want to be a part of his tour...
One didn't have to speak to write music, after all.

However, without realizing it, Naoko pulled his hand away from Ryu, instead rubbing the back of his neck as he leaned against his akuma's chest once more.

He couldn't help the feeling of fear that continued to reside in the pit of his stomach...
What if Hayato healed faster than expected?
What if Sai got worried?
What if Shou didn't want him as his pianist because of his sudden inability to speak?
What if Ryu was lying to him?
What if this was all some elaborate ploy to get him into a similar situation to three years ago?
What if it drove him mad?
What if he died this time?

So many 'what if' questions... that the poor pianist couldn't even give voice to.
He had trusted Ryu... trusted him enough to tell him just a portion of what he had gone through with Hayato...

And this was how he was being repaid for that trust? By being kidnapped?

Sighing softly, the blond closed his eyes. At least the sigh was some form of sound... maybe not a word, but sound.
In truth, he just wanted to sleep... to forget everything...

Naoko was already missing his king-size bed with down comforter and silken sheets...

Akihiko threw a slight smirk Nakai's way, tilting his head so that the dark purple bruise just at the cheekbone and beneath his eye, looked even more painful than it was. "Haven't gotten the chance... been too busy getting my a** kicked lately. Though I'm SURE you've had a chance to have a little fun lately, ne Nakai-kun?" he laughed softly. "Do tell me... have any little 'interests' on the side that I should know to keep my hands off of?"

Carefully, the musical prodigy crossed one knee over the other, somehow keeping his robe closed perfectly the entire time.
He had cat-like grace it seemed...
"I wouldn't want to encroach on your territory, after all." he added sarcastically... though with a perfectly predatory smirk.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:08 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

So that was settled. He would be meeting with Shou tomorrow alongside Naoko. Luckily he had one of his better violins in his other home, ready to be picked up and played as soon as he liked once he got there. It would probably come in handy, as he imagined Shou would want to hear him play, injuries or not. Regardless of his physical situation, as long as Ryu had arms and hands that moved, he could play the violin as though he sold his soul for the talent. Anytime, any place.
Naoko pulled his hand away unexpectedly as Ryu kissed it, but the violinist didn't take offense to the action. Naoko was tired, upset, frightened, and generally a mess. He took notice of how the blond was rubbing his neck, however, and began rubbing the pianist's neck and shoulders for him as he lay back on Ryu's chest.
"Try to relax, my angel. Sleep if you can. We'll be there before you know it if you just rest." Ryu purred.
"I had a piano brought in just for you, by the way, in case you wanted to play...for practice or for your own enjoyment. I hoped that might make you happy, even in a small way." the violinist spoke in a soft, even tone, choosing to prattle on about more mundane, simple things. There was no music to play for Naoko right now, and all he could offer was his voice and his touch, the only things he had that he thought could give any comfort to his love as they rode along.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:15 am

Naoko wanted to let Ryu know that he was grateful...
A piano would help... it always helped... especially when he was left alone.

But somehow...

The blond's hand, the one on his neck, fell into his lap as a wave of exhaustion stole over him. It felt good, Ryu rubbing his neck instead...
It wasn't that it hurt... it was just a nervous habit of his, much like how some people twirl hair on the end of their finger.

The first time... NAKO had rubbed his neck raw for days after his first kidnapping.
At least this time, well... he didn't particularly sense a threat... but he hadn't from Hayato either.

But threats and paranoia be damned, the blond was tired... he had spent so much adrenaline fighting with Ryu, before he knew who it was, and even more adrenaline during Hayato's sudden waking... that the pianist was utterly spent.

A very soft sigh, a nod of his head to indicate he understood, and amber eyes slipped closed as Naoko just lay against his akuma.

Thus... the blond slept through the entire rest of the trip...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:59 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

The trip seemed a little less burdensome to Ryu as Naoko slept in his arms. Truthfully, Ryu was grateful that he could let his mind drift for a little while. As exhausted as Naoko was, Ryu was certainly worse off. He had barely eaten in two days, hadn't slept at all, had been drinking, had managed to stress himself to the point that his chest ached a bit with every breath, and all of this was on top of the fact that the violinist was still badly injured from his little trip down a flight of stairs. For a moment, he wondered what had happened to that a*****e manager of Naoko's who was responsible for his injuries. Perhaps he had been terminated. No matter to him though, for it would be better if he never saw that man again. If he did, he was going to kick his a**.

Finally, they reached the house. It was an exceptionally large home for only one man and a few house helpers, but Ryu would never get rid of it. It had belonged to his family, when they were alive, and Ryu had inherited the house and land. Of course, he only used it when he needed to get away from everything, such as now, though normally it would be used more in the context of a normal vacation getaway.
The house was situated on top of a very high hill, surrounded by trees. Beneath the hill, the valleys and forests ran for miles and miles. The air smelled crisp and clean, so very refreshing, as a cool breeze blew through the trees. Ryu stepped out of the car carrying Naoko in his arms. Itachi, the driver, and Tsubaki both told him to let them get Naoko inside so as to prevent him from hurting himself more, but Ryu just shook his head, reluctant to let go of Naoko. The pianist was quite light, however, and though it did hurt, Ryu felt the burden was quite worth it.
Slowly, Ryu made his way up the steps and into the house, discarding his shoes at the door. By the time he reached the master bedroom, he was limping far worse than he had been earlier, but he knew that it would be fine.
Laying Naoko's sleeping form on the plush, king size bed, Ryu sat down beside him and sighed. The violinist was filthy, and as much as he didn't want to leave Naoko's side, he had to clean himself.

It had to have been the fastest shower Ryu had ever taken in his entire life, soaping himself and rinsing in a matter of seconds, the clothing he had been wearing discarded in a trash can, completely unsalvageable.
Stepping out of the shower, Ryu threw a towel around his waist, wrapping it loosely before heading back into the main room where Naoko still slept. He discarded the towel and grabbed a pair of tight black slacks from the closet, sliding them on with a bit of difficulty, buckling a white belt in the loops. Deciding that he would choose a shirt later, he made his way back to the bedside, sitting down beside Naoko again. Silently, he cursed himself for not owning a single comfortable item of clothing outside of a bathrobe that he rarely used. At least he had procured appropriate clothing for Naoko, judging his size from their height difference. Naoko would be about one size down from Ryu, as he was slightly shorter.

Before Ryu realized what was happening, he had laid down, his arm over Naoko, and fallen asleep. Tsubaki came by the room to check on them and couldn't help but smile to herself at the sight. Silently, she closed the door, leaving the two men to their rest.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:43 am
K a i - H i g u r i

Nakai was surprised that Izzy was so observant. Yet another mark of a good manager—though perhaps it wasn't one that Kai wanted to find out about right at the moment. He only smiled at Izzy and chuckled, "No, no. Panties with my name on it is an idea that sounds... so refreshing..." Kai smirked a little, hoping that reply did the job. He turned to Narcissus, smirk still on his expression and chuckled at Narcissus's predatory expression. Kai was sure that this would be quite an eventful partnership, if nothing else. No doubt Akihiko saw Kai as no competition whatsoever at the moment, but Kai hoped that Narcissus would soo be proved wrong. Hard wrong.

"I have... one," Kai murmured, deciding to play Narcissus's game, at which Kai believed that he was equally adept. Kai have Narcissus a knowing look, though not knowing exactly who he meant by his 'one.' Let Narcissus come to his own conclusions; things would be far more interesting that way. For after all, Kai didn't feel like he really had that much of an interest in anyone at the moment, except maybe Ishi, his deaf drummer one-night stand, but Kai hadn't seen Ishi around for a while... Or perhaps, you're talking about another Ishi, Kai... Kai held back a surprised blink. He should not have been thinking that about his manager, especially when his manager apparently had something with Narcissus...

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh good! That's such a relief! I've got other promo ideas but considering the promotions department has far more time than I to manage that sort of thing, I'd rather just let them go with the options they've offered. Then, when we get your name more established, we can personalize a few more pieces to reflect your style." His smile perked up a bit but it still didn't explain the negative feeling that he had felt before. However, moments afterwards he thought he might have gotten a glimpse at an answer.

Izzy's eyes flicked over to Narcissus then back to Nakai. The warning light had been turned on in Izzy's head the instant the commentary started to pass between the two men. Territory? Were they talking about...work? No...This was something else. Even Izzy wasn't so naive that he couldn't figure out what Narcissus meant and what Kai had returned. Although, Izzy didn't know 'Who' Kai had meant. Maybe Ishi...the man he had met in the alley? Well of course, Kai would be protective over someone he cared about.

But wait, this conversation wasn't productive! His stars should get along, not marking territory! Narcissus had been right...rivals already and it was only the first few minutes! His smile turned upside down to a small frown and he stood up and pushed the glasses up. Then the manager's finger flew out in a wag that pointed to each of his stars. Hoping to stop this before it got to far! "Oh no No no you two! I will not have the two of you start off together in a pissing match over you're latests flings. Nakai, I know you're a playboy as much as Narcissus is but...if there is someone in your life that is special then tell Narcissus who it is. And Narcissus please respect that relationship as he is your touring partner. And Vice Versus! Both of you are to do your best to support each other and make your careers thrive together. You need each other for your future tour."

He took a breath before continuing knowing he needed to get this out in the open before something festered or went horribly wrong, "As for me, I am going to be here to support each of you...equally throughout your career. I'm happy to be an ear if you need support with your personal relationships or any other problems beyond the work place. I know I am just your manager but I don't want you to feel like you can't talk to me. I can't say I've had many relationships or the time ..."

Izzy laughed just a little although within the thought was slightly depressing but that feeling wasn't seen on his face or in his words, "...You stars take all my time. But...you are both very special to me." A part of him realized that these playboys might not think too deeply about what he just said even if he meant it, but he had done his best to make sure they knew where he stood.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games