Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

kaeden423

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:03 pm

"Oh so true..." He stops leafing through the book at a random page. "Ohh This looks interesting." He mumbles a few words and his free hand bursts into flame. "WOAH! thats not what i wanted!" he closes his hand and the fires go out.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:05 pm

kember was walking another a path in the woods atreing at the sky sighing every now and agin

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:07 pm

kaeden423
"Oh so true..." He stops leafing through the book at a random page. "Ohh This looks interesting." He mumbles a few words and his free hand bursts into flame. "WOAH! thats not what i wanted!" he closes his hand and the fires go out.

Seh giggled "so that must be a fire spell..." Seh waved her hand over the book speaking a few words "maybe all the words will be english now..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Keaden felt a presence as the fires went out and Emi translated the book. "I don't think it was JUST a fire spell. I can now FEEL the people around me. And i feel Kember! She is still in the woods though... Think we should go get her? Considering how wacky the weather is here.."

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:17 pm

kaeden423
Keaden felt a presence as the fires went out and Emi translated the book. "I don't think it was JUST a fire spell. I can now FEEL the people around me. And i feel Kember! She is still in the woods though... Think we should go get her? Considering how wacky the weather is here.."

"this is not good not good at all... never speak spells in german" She focuses her energy "kember she seems fine walking around the paths of camp
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:19 pm

kember sees another path and takes it soon she was in a feild of snow "wow sudden change" she laughed and walked into the snow

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:28 pm

"I wonder if since i can feel people if i can link with them, and speak telepathically." He flips through the book again. "here." He mumbles the words on the page. Then focuses on Kember.
'Kember? Can you hear me?' He sends out to her.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Seh looks at him "you do know i can enter people's minds right She sighs speaking to herself in french

DaT Nigguh ReDD

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:32 pm

her ear twitchs "huh? who said that?" she looked around and then steped agin and fell into a depp pile of snow to were only her black hair was showing "yeah i can hear you" she said covered in snow
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 pm

"Emi...why are you speaking French?"
'Kember, its Kaeden! Just testing some new powers... Where are you?'

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 pm

kaeden423

"Im telling myself im a mess up and stuff like that... if you knew you would be yelling at me"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:48 pm

kaeden423

"well i am ina big pile of snow and i just lost feeling in my feet do you think you can get me out? im barried up to my head in snow"

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:00 pm

He gives Emi a playfully scolding look. "Wait one sec. Emi, i have to get Kember... Shes stuck." He teleports to to where he felt Kember. "Kember? you here?!" He called out.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:03 pm

"owowo you standing on my hair" she said. her long black hair was beneth my feet

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:05 pm

amber_was_here_105
"owowo you standing on my hair" she said. her long black hair was beneth my feet

"GAH! Im so sorry!" He jumped back and pulled her from the snow. "you must be freezing!" He picks her up and holds her in his arms.
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games