Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Kykkie-Rose

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:00 pm
A strong female slave entered in meekly. She may be physically strong, but she is very nervous and scared. Walking to the furthest corner of the room, she avoided looking at anyone in the eyes. Finally making it to the far corner, she sat down and pulled her knees into her chest and laid her head down. Kykkie observed her surrounding by ear, but only by ear.

((OOC: New member here.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:06 pm
Wren continuing her conversation with Marik as she cleans, "It is the same for us, my old mistress was quite old in age she was, but she was a very good mistress, Marik... She set it up she did, with Headmaster Adonis, for Henrietta and myself to come here to Hogwarts!" Wren says this with fondness and excitement. Then seeing the two new elves, she says to the first, Nana, in a carrying voice so that the second new elf in the corner might hear, "Hello Nana! Welcome to the kitchens! I is Wren, and this" she says pointing to the Chicken on top of her head, "is Henrietta, Hen for short, we is inseparable," Hen clucks softly, "We is always appreciating more help we is, this corner is quite dusty!"  

vivacious_red

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:23 pm
"i has a cat, his name Sebastian" points to the black fur ball sitting on his head" he kept cleaning and repaired things when they needed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:34 pm
"Oh, of course Wren," said Nana as she rushed over to help with the dusty corner. "Oh, you are quite right. Much work to be done before the students arrive."

"Marik, lovely cat you have there!"

((yeah, sorry the quoting was getting a bit out of hand xD))  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kykkie-Rose

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 pm
Kykkie remained in her little corner in the ball. She heard everyone and everything, not at all wanting to get involved, she gave a soft whistle and her cat came running to her. Hearing her cat, Squeakiers, sit beside her, she reached a hand out and pat her. "You is a good Squeakiers, you is." she said gently not picking her head up. Me is needed to clean, but me is scared. she thought and shook gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:30 pm
"thank you, he can clean to..right now he naps"  

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:35 pm
IceeWitch
Hello all! As promised....

Those eligible to be sorted:

Clover_IceQueen
Yami Enzeru88
Syreyn
Jinei Ryuu Shinigami
TheDreamWeaver100
Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

If your name is not on this list, PLEASE do NOT post in the Sorting Hat.
If you do, you will not be sorted.

IMPORTANT:
If your name is not on this list, but you think it should be.... please PM me, IceeWitch. Don't post your answers just because you think you should be sorted... doing that will result in you staying a house-elf until Spring Term ends surprised

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:19 pm
When I made the previous message it pertains to the Sorting Hat and Sorting.

Sorry for any confusion!

IceeWitch

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 pm
OOC: Thank's for the clarification IceeWitch! C=

Wren beaming at the thought of all the work to be done, "Now I is thinking of it, there is much to be done! Students will be arriving at the castle very soon indeed!" Then straightening up from her dusting and looking down at the corner becoming rapidly clean with four elves working on it vigorously she says "Such work to be done, I think we (Wren and Henrietta) is going to go make sure the girl's lavatory is well stocked and clean, then, perhaps, we is going to have enough time to clean the corridors and stairwells before we is needing to start cooking for the start of term feast. I will be seeing you later!" Wren says waving as she hurridly and excitedly heads out of the kitchens, with cleaning supplies in hand.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:23 pm
Shortly after that the muffled sound of giggling comes from the portrait hole and Wren streaks into the kitchens and shouts in her high squeaky voice. "Magical Goo! All throughout the Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells!! We is needing reinforcements!" And at that Wren turns right around again and dashes out of the room again to hurriedly clean the halls.  

vivacious_red

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:30 pm
Marik started sneezing as dust had gone up his nose  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:53 pm
"I'm back everyone!" biggrin  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Kykkie-Rose

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:04 pm
Kykkie's ears twitched at the elf entering. Another squeaky elf... Another that is ignore me... No surprise, I never be notice. A tear dripped off her cheek and Squeakiers nudged her trying to cheer her up. Picking her up, Kykkie spoke for the first time, "Me is okay, Squeakiers." she whispered as she wiped the tear with the back of her arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 pm
Marik stopped sneezing and walked over to Kykkie "you new? no need be shy, me Marik"  

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:17 pm
The sound of muffled giggling is heard
Wren, the elf enters the Kitchens, her Chicken, Henrietta on top of her head, and changing color every few seconds with little *pop* sounds.

She strides over to the cupboards full of pots and pans, evidently taking inventory, and familiarizing herself with the utensils. Then in turn she goes to the pantry and familiarizes herself with the various dry ingredients and their locations in the massive walk-in cupboard. And finally she goes into the cold storage room, similar to a muggle walk-in refrigerator, and examines all the meats and their locations.

Once familiar, Wren consults an ingredient card, reads it, summons a hair net, which covers both her hair and her chicken, still changing color, and begins to make a marinade for the steaks for the start of term feast.

"We is having so much to do!" She says to no one in particular. And then she continues on with her work, humming an old fashioned tune as if routine.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games