Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:32 pm
*Grabs your booty laughing.* Busted, more like it. rofl  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 2, 4, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:44 pm
*saunters in, heads straight for the bar and whips up a Long Island Iced Tea* Man, took me 1/2 the night to get caught up with all the reading in these threads! *takes a long drink of her tea* Ahhh, needed that!  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:19 pm
Well damn, I've managed to let everyone get offline before I made it back! stressed Had to run to my moms job with some gas. I swear that woman thinks that car is supposed to fill itself up! gonk If I don't fill it for her, she'll run on fumes until the damned thing won't crank.

*goes to bar and makes a double Jaeger-Bomb, quad shot of Henessey and grabs a Corona*

Yeesh! I'm tired as all get out!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:28 pm
Hey Icy, great job on pranking that cop! Boy is he gonna' be surprised when he finds out! rofl We both should get some rest soon. After all, tomorrow's gonna' be a big day with the Grand Opening at Lily's Pad and all! Can't wait to see how things turn out! Heh heh *yawns and finishes up L.I. Iced Tea*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:34 pm
*tosses back shot and sips on Jaeger* Thanks and yeah, you're right about tomorrow. I'm going to finish my drinks aas well and hit the hay. Hopefully tomorrow will be absolutely sinful! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:40 pm
*takes glass and sets in sink behind the bar* Yeah I'm sure it will be! Mwahaha! evil I'll c'ya later, Icy. Night! *yawns again and heads back home for bed*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:00 am
Awww... this place is so dirty! Poor Psyzapp, she really needs some help. *Turns on the fire hose and sprays out the place thoroughly.* There, no more grime, and... ewww... look at those dingy walls. Yellow nicotine stained - just gross. *Pulls out a paint sprayer and paints the walls pastel pink.* Oh, that's so much better.

Looks around the room again. It's still so dark in here. The chandelier is full of cobwebs and half the bulbs are out. *Pulls out a telescoping duster and removes the cobwebs, then climbs up and replaces the lightbulbs with soft yellow ones.* Oh, that's better, not too bright. We don't want those poor smokers catching all the wrinkles growing on their sad little faces when they catch themselves in the mirror. *Places vases of single long-stemmed pink roses on each of the tables with softly scented floral candles beside them.*

Oh, look - that's so pretty now. I can't wait to see how surprised they are. heart  
Filia_Nox_Noctis rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:15 am
PRANK!  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:24 am
*sets a case of Silly string cans on the bar* This is for all the Hooligans.

*starts blasting Stargazer with can after can of silly string* You brought this on yourself Lily. *makes sure every inch of Stargazers body is wrapped in silly string* And now for my personal touch. *takes a long drag from her pipe and blows the smoke in Lily's face*

Let the war begin. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:33 am
A clean getaway. twisted Well I think I will issue that open contract now. 100 shiny Gaiagold coins for every prank on Lily's Pad before 2:00 am CST monday. I don't care if you get caught or not. Make me proud you little Hooligans. twisted

I will count them up myself and send you your money on monday or tuesday depending on my own flow of funds.

((For those that don't know the conversion it is 4:30 am CST now.))  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:42 am
Psyzapp

ONLY COPS have 2 hours to find the hooligan responsible and bust them (by posting in GGG Most WANTED) and if busted you will need to do a Random Number post and receive your sentencing.
Someone seems to have it down to a science when the officers are out and it's safe to pull a prank.  
Filia_Nox_Noctis rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:44 am
PRANK!  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:45 am
Awww... did you catch me again? You're so cute. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:48 am
If I get caught for this one it will be worth it.

*mixes a gallon of cheap rum into the bucket of ashes and cigarette butts* Oh Stargazer. *dumps the noxious mix on Stargazer's head* Enjoy.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games