Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:15 pm
Rez:You really gotta stop doing that Mitsuki
*Rez looks around for Keiji and Sakura,meanwhile,Keiji walks in the aquarium area of the water park and looks around then sits next to pool*
Keiji:.......*sigh* i just made the situation worser.......*sees fish in water looking at Keiji*.......you think im gonna eat you dont you.......well.....im not.......because i dont wanna be a bad person.....i know i look like one but im not.........*tears start coming through eyes* but people dont listen to me.......because im always too timid to speak........*covers face with hands and starts crying*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:19 pm
Kiana: *looks around her annoying nature far gone* hm...i can hear you...just cant see you...*says to herself while entering the aquarium area to look for Guu.* oh... *whispers to self seeing Keiji* *approaches him and then sits down beside him waiting for him to stop*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:20 pm
mitsuki: *looks at rez* stop doing what?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:20 pm
ODST Rex
Rez:You really gotta stop doing that Mitsuki
*Rez looks around for Keiji and Sakura,meanwhile,Keiji walks in the aquarium area of the water park and looks around then sits next to pool*
Keiji:.......*sigh* i just made the situation worser.......*sees fish in water looking at Keiji*.......you think im gonna eat you dont you.......well.....im not.......because i dont wanna be a bad person.....i know i look like one but im not.........*tears start coming through eyes* but people dont listen to me.......because im always too timid to speak........*covers face with hands and starts crying*

Sakura : *ears twitch* eh ? *jumps off from the rail and walks toward keiji not knowing its him crying* *sees keiji sitting next to the pool and crying*..............  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana: *looks around her annoying nature far gone* hm...i can hear you...just cant see you...*says to herself while entering the aquarium area to look for Guu.* oh... *whispers to self seeing Keiji* *approaches him and then sits down beside him waiting for him to stop*

*Guu's head pops out of water in front of Keiji surprising Keiji and Kiana*
Guu:Hello *waves once*
Keiji:*scared out of his mind stood up and ran away somewhere else*
Guu:.....what............  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:22 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks at rez* stop doing what?

Rez:Ugh,nevermind  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:23 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Sakura : !!!!! *makes herself invisible again and sees keiji run pass her* ........... *follows him*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:26 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Kiana: *sighs* Guu......hm...guess ill just have to go into stealth mode...oh Von will love that ive mastered this! *eyes turn white and is able to see through walls, once she spots Keiji her eyes turn back to red and she walks towards him* Keiji....? *walks over to him and hugs him* im sorry if i made you sad...i....im sorry *smiles apologeticly up at him*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:28 pm
*Keiji's now walking far away from others since Guu scared him badly*
Keiji:.....(to self)i-i cant even be brave.....im such a coward t-too.......*tears continues to come out of eyes and stops walking*.......it would be b-better if i ......wasnt here.........  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:29 pm
mitsuki: hey rez. have you seen sora, raven, and yuuta?
~meanwhile... the three completely forgot mitsuki and are still eating.~  

bones and rot

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:29 pm
ODST Rex
Keiji:.....(to self)i-i cant even be brave.....im such a coward t-too.......*tears continues to come out of eyes and stops walking*.......it would be b-better if i ......wasnt here.........

*is really sakura but is still invisible* d-dont s-say that..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:30 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Kiana: *sighs* Guu......hm...guess ill just have to go into stealth mode...oh Von will love that ive mastered this! *eyes turn white and is able to see through walls, once she spots Keiji her eyes turn back to red and she walks towards him* Keiji....? *walks over to him and hugs him* im sorry if i made you sad...i....im sorry *smiles apologeticly up at him*

*Rez turns around and sees Kiana huggin him from the back*
Rez:.....what're you doing  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:31 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: hey rez. have you seen sora, raven, and yuuta?
~meanwhile... the three completely forgot mitsuki and are still eating.~

Rez:No,i havent,i left them when you left,so did Guu and Keiji  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:31 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

*is really sakura but is still invisible* d-dont s-say that..

Keiji:Ngh *turns around and sees no one*......ugh,now m-my head is messing with me......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:32 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Rez turns around and sees Kiana huggin him from the back*
Rez:.....what're you doing

Kiana: urg......crap! oh Rez your annoying me!......oh sorry.....but you are! *walks off and mumbles to self* stupid stealth mode....cant even tell ppl apart.......pointless...useless...unm...  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games