Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brownelia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:56 am
Hi! I'm Brownelia~
I wanted to join this guild because art is my passion and drawing is one of the things I love the most.
I'm a teenager, so I'm on that period when you want to improve a lot to find your own, unique, representative style. Because of this, I appreciate constructive criticism A LOT! >3<

This is my deviantart profile biggrin I don't have much stuff...for now >:3

http://brownelia.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:12 am
Username: Artimist-chan
I joined the guild because the main reason is that I'm bored and I liek arts c:
I just wanna snoop around.

You can see one of my arts in my profile..
pfff, yeah.. its bad  

Kaze-Arts

Shirtless Sex Symbol

gazorpazorps

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:15 pm
Username: gazorpazorps
but you can call me veri! i decided to join this guild because art is my passion and i'm going to major in sequential arts and animation next year in college, so i've decided to bring more attention to my art because i thought it needed that attention <:3c
I love drawing and i'll gladly do it for the rest of my life

links:
https://www.facebook.com/scaryveri/?ref=hl
http://slyhme.tumblr.com/tagged/shitty's-art
https://www.instagram.com/gengarkun/  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:32 am
Username: LemolemonElla297
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I want to get to know other artists on Gaia. And let u guys see my sht. (idk. if its terrible please tell me emotion_facepalm )
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:

Anime Lineart w/ pencile shading:

User Image

Chibi full color:

User Image

Anime full color: User Image  

apolboi

aaleeyyee

Invisible Loiterer

32,175 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:58 pm
Hellos! My name's aaleeyyee. or aleye for short. Or any other variation you can think of
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Well I wanted to join cuz I really really like art, and yknow I love seeing what kinda stuff other people make on here. We got some great artist here 4laugh
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:
*dA here*
Yeah don't ask me what my art style is, I havent the slightest clue what I would call it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:04 pm
Username: Wyverntales
Hi, You can call me Wyvern. I joined C&F guild since I enjoy both creating and viewing art. I have been on Gaia for a while but haven't ventured to many guilds until recently. I mostly draw in pencil, mostly animals and mythical creatures such as dragons. I try other mediums on occasion. My art has been in a slump lately, yet I enjoy sharing still. I have a deviantart account that features some of my art and it's quite random.

Wyverns DA Gallery  

Wyverntales

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100

riummi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:32 pm
I go by the name riummi~ I've been drawing for about 5 years now and I hope to improve! I'm still in high school and am aspiring to be an animation student c: you can check out my artwork here on instagram

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:45 pm
Hello~! I am Kylie, I do art as a hobby, but I really want to strive and get better~! heart
My dA is ScribbleCoreDA  

xXCutePastelPrincessXx

Loyal Bookworm

11,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Prisma Pimms

Timid Dabbler

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:06 pm
Username: Puptart Pimms
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I love art and love getting tips to help improve my art as you can never stop improving as an artist.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: I share a DA with a friend and most of my art is anthro-related but I did do the below Undertale art recently.
DA: FiestyFurries
Examples:
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:59 am
Halluuu~ I'm Fake Existence whose hobby is making amature visual novels with Ren'Py. I joined this guild because I need to see a lot of tutorial, tips and tricks to improve my art for my visual novels.

Currently, I'm drawing some mature content, but couldn't find any tutorial on how to draw the male and female part..... down there... yep *^* if anyone knows any link towards a tutorial on that, I'll forever be in debt u.u

Cami Reverie

Dangerous Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Brandisher 100

parasitic pixie

Shy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:28 am

username: Nemiru-chan
why i want to join C&F guild: well i'm really passtionate about visual arts. i've been dedicated to it for a while and i even study it at school. my goal is to become a tattoo artist and also a freelance digital artist.
link to dA
some of my stuff is mature content so there's that. c:

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:29 pm
Ahoy~

Username: Eluegl
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I really love art but i feel like... art doesn't like me, i can't draw so... XD
I kind of hope finding tutorial or inspiration here!
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: da

xEluegl

ch8rlie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:51 pm
hey i'm charlie
19•he/him•boston, ma
Username: ch8rlie
Why I want to join C&F Guild: i love drawing and im looking into maybe going to art school in the future (dual enrollment) i'm currently at bunker hill community college for information technology
art tumblr
some stuff i'm currently working on:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

okay cya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:36 am
Username: 13x04 but I prefer to be called chen!
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I like to draw as a hobby sometimes but I'm pretty bad at it and I'll love to meet other artists on here
Link to:
IG gaia_crown DA
Examplee
User Image

13x04

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items