Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:08 am
((Amber just wants to protect her friends... besides, if Emili is still free, then she can come back to get them free... and Amber wants to stay with chris...))

Amber got up, then held Emili to a tree. "Listen to me! You have to stay free. I'm too hurt and Chris is.... Emili! You are in the best shape of us all! You need to stay free so you can come back and get us out. If you are taken, i may not recover enough to get to you two in time. Please understand that!" Amber said, her eyes desperate.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:12 am
"no" she said turning her back on Amber "i won't let you, they might kill you, take Chris and run"

(i completely forgot bandage! xd )

"BANDAGE FULL POWER!" Emili shouted and completely Healed Amber and Chris, hoping he was alive "now run!" she said "go!" then she lowered her voice "besides, i need to leran more about my........Brother Ashi" she said. "please"  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:58 pm
Amber was shocked, but still didn't move. "Emili... I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying with you if you are going to do this. They might take you and Chris... I'm not leaving," Amber said stubornly.

((wow... kinda like me!))
((oops! I forgot about my healing move, Blossom wrap! oops....))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:32 pm
((Leave Chris behind PLEASE!!! I've been planing something))

Even after bandage heal Chris was still laying on the ground motionless and bleding from his side.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:06 pm
((ums... ok?....))

Amber still stood where she was. "I'm not going anywhere Emili... I'm with you..." Raven walked towards them a few steps, so now she was inbetween Amber and Emili, and Chris and Ashi. "Aww.... you don't want to leave?... Well too bad! You BOTH are coming with us..." Raven said, smiling evily.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:23 pm
"im not going anywhere, ill go with you willingly" she said taking of her pendent and walking up to raven. she gave it to her to show that she wasn't lying "i couldn't fight to get away even if i wanted to now" she said calmly.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:28 pm
"Emili! No!" Amber shouted leaping for Emili and her pendent. Raven was quicker. She grabbed the pendent and Emili's arm and moved them out of the way. "No! Emili! You can't do this! Please!" Amber said, her voice starting to break. Raven just smiled evily. "As you can see, she has already done it. She can't fight and she is coming with me... just like you are..." she said, smiling even wider now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:36 pm
Emili turned and faced Amber with Sadness in her eyes "im sorry but i need to." she said and walked with raven

(don't think this means she ebil now!)  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:56 pm
(post here)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:06 pm
((whats with the 'post here'?))

Amber stared at Emili. "No you don't. You should have kept it. We could have taken Raven together..." "Well i guess its just you and me...." Amber looked over to Raven, determination in her eyes. "Thats right. Its just you and me..." "Ready to begin?" Amber nodded and got ready for a Leaf Needle attack as Raven was about to shoot her Feather Storm.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:10 pm
"STOP!" Emili shouted "i will only go willingly if you don't hurt amber or Chris or the others."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:12 pm
Raven pointed at Emili's pendent that she held. "Too late... You already gave up... Feather Storm!" "Leaf Needle!" The two attacks clashed, causing smoke to appear around Raven and Amber in the explosion. Inside the smoke, Raven and Amber shot attacks at each other, causing even more smoke.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:14 pm
in the smoke Emili snuck threw and snaced her pendent back. "there we go" she got out of the smoke and it was Amber's "oh crap."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:19 pm
((nice one....))

Amber tried using another attack, but her pendent was gone. "What the..." Raven shot another Feather Storm and hit Amber and Amber fell to the ground. Raven walked over to Amber as she got up and held Amber's arms behind her back. Then she walked out of the smoke and faced Emili. "Smooth move...." Raven said, smiling. "Emili?!" Amber said in shock when she saw Emili holding her pendent.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:22 pm
"im sorry!" she said "i thought it was my pendent not yours!" She held on to it. "im going to borrow your powers ok? LEAFPEATAL FORM!" she transformed into Amber's form. "what are your moves?"

(gtg)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games