Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:48 am
"Um, yeah" he sighed "I'm not even going to bed right now...I was just going to leave so...you might or might not""  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:29 pm
"leave?" she asked confused "didn't you just transfer in today?"  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:48 am
"You misunderstood...I was planning on exploring this place"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:15 am
Yaya stood in the entrance to the school glancing around the place. With an annoyed look, she dropped her bag on the floor and leaned against the wall. "I don't see anyone here", she said to herself. She shruged lightly and reached into her skirt pocket taking out her mp3 player. She closed her eyes and put one ear piece in her ear, listening to the music.  

Katz-Cradle

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:13 pm
"oh, ok....well, i'd better skip out on that because i seem to get lost alot so..." she said and laughed a little bit "i'll see ya some other time i guess....well, g'night" she smiled then walked to her dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:55 am
Nick slid down the wall and rested his head against it. He looked around and sighed. "What's wrong with me?" he whispered to himself and opened the door to his room.  

Ashyr Black

Katz-Cradle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:02 pm
Bored, the pink haired girl swtiched off her mp3 and slid it into her bag. Yaya picked her bag up and walked the halls with a curious look on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:23 pm
andy sat on her bed listening to her music softly as she stared at the ceiling.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Katz-Cradle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:48 pm
"Well, this place is just a bunch of giggles isn't it?" she said to herself. She passed a room but stoped and pressed her ear to the door. 'Hm, nice song' Yaya thought as she listened.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:00 pm
"Forget it I'm not tired" Keith said and walked in the direction Andy left in.  

Ashyr Black

Katz-Cradle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:28 pm
Too into the music, she didn't hear the foot steps of someone approching.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:53 pm
andy decided that she was thirsty and went to go get a drink, she went and opened her door and saw a girl standing there. "hi?" she said confused.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Katz-Cradle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:04 pm
Yaya blinked and looked away. "My apologies", she forced out while she picked her bag up. Sliging it over her shoulder, she walked to a nearby bench and lied down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:12 pm
"there's no need to apologize" she called after the girl as she left her dorm closing the door behind her.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Katz-Cradle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:14 pm
She nods and tugs a blanket out of her bag draping it over herself. "My apologies non the less. I was rude to evsdrop" she replied and she lied her head on her bag.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff