Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:32 pm
Alex nodded and blushed a little too as he led her out of the shop. "That sounds like a plan to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:35 pm
They drove back to her house and worked on the bike until it was time to get ready. Eva looked at her watch. "Oo, babe. You gotta go get ready. And so do I." She stood up and wiped her hands with a rag.

(Do you want me to send you a picture of the outfit or do you not care?)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:38 pm
Alex kissed her and hopped into his car. "Ok, I'll be back in about half an hour to pick you up." He smiled and drove off to his house where he got into the shower.

((i wouldn't mind seeing it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:48 pm
Eva put her bike in the garage and ran into the shower. For some reason, she was more excited about their date now more than ever. As Eva walked out in the dress. "What do you think?" She asked Riley as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Too much?" Riley rubbed on her legs. "I know, I'm just so........nervous. And I don't know why." Eva paused. "But do you really think it's ok?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:53 pm
Alex had cleaned up and put his tuxedo on. He drove back up to Eva's house and rang the doorbell. He patted his pocket to make sure the ring was there and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:56 pm
Once again Riley rubbed on Eva's legs. "Thanks, sweetie." She smiled and walked downstairs. Eva began to pace in the living room, back and forth. The butterflies in her stomach became almost too much to handle. She covered her mouth. "I think I'm going to be sick." She said to herself. Riley ran down the stairs and meowed. "You're right. It's just nervous. I can do this. I can breathe. It's just Alex. I've been on a date before. He knows I love him. Everything will be fine." She told herself.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 pm
Alex blinked and knocked on thee door this time. He was a bit nervous himself. If anything went wrong tonight he would greatly regret. Everything had to be perfect for her. "Eva? Honey? You in there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 pm
Eva jumped. She was so nervous she didn't even hear the doorbell. Eva opened the door. "Hey, babe. Sorry. I guess I didn't hear the doorbell ring. Are you ready?" She asked.

(Here's the dress. http://www.onlygowns.com/purchase/productdetail.asp?cgmain=102&cgsub=117&prodid=469 )  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:06 pm
(Cool. I like it.)

Alex shrugged and blushed when he saw her in the dress. "Ready as I'll ever be. And might I say you look gorgeous." He smiled and led her to the car.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:11 pm
(Good. Me too)
Eva blushed and smiled. "Thank you. And might I add, you don't look too bad yourself." He helped her in the car and they drove to the restaurant. "So," She asked as he drove. "Where are we going to eat?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:14 pm
"You'll see." Alex smiled as they headed towards the next town over. This one was much bigger than there's. Even from a distance the buildings could be seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:19 pm
She watched as they headed into a different town. Eva smiled at how big it was. She looked over at Alex and watched him drive. On hand was on the steering wheel and the other hand was resting right next to her. Eva laced hands with his and continued to look out the window.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 pm
He smiled and looked at there hands. "I think you'll like where we're going." He said to her as they entered the town. Within minutes they were surrounded by sky scrapers. He stopped outside of a fancy looking building. "Here we are."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:27 pm
Alex helped her out of the car and Eva gasped. "This is amazing." She said. "I feel like I'm back in the city." A valet walked up to Alex and asked if he could take the car for him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:35 pm
Alex nodded and handed the valet the keys. "Take good care of her." He nodded. And took Eva's hand and led her into the resturant. "This is The Stone Palace. It's the fanciest resturant around." He smiled and walked up to a podium.

"Do you have a reservation sir?" The man asked. He seemed like a bit of a snob.

"Yes, two under the name of Lupines." He nodded and the man checked the list.

"Ah yes, right this way please." He said and walked off.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games