Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Music Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:06 pm

I agree with Sean and I want to be the one to make and sticky it because I haven't done anything modly in months.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:38 pm

I think I should sticky it.

Little Death Orchestra - Tiny Crescent Sun

... admit it, people have no idea about LDO.

(Neither do I... I just like the CD)

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:47 pm

A Lost Iguana

Don't make me throw my toys out the pram.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:44 pm

and_solo_said
ice_illusion
Timeless Visage
and_solo_said
Ah, for the 80s...days when metal ruled the world; with the classics of the 60s still spinning beneath the needle, the big shoed glam of the 70s yet unhazed in the memory, and long before the horrors of brit-pop and grunge were anything more than a whisper in underground clubs around the country...

>_> What's wrong with grunge?

Different people have different tastes.

Whats wrong with brit-pop?
xd

a) Its not really grunge I have a problem with, its the fact that it killed everything good that was going before it...and I hate smells like teen spirit. Most overplayed song ever.

b) The endless scarfs!

That entire CD sucked compared to the rest of Nirvana's work... and they weren't really grunge anyway. <.<;; And Stone Temple Pilots are ten times better than them. What do you think of Velvet Revolver, by the way?

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:27 am

[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:09 am

A Lost Iguana
Foetus In Fetu
A Lost Iguana

Are they fluffy and soft kind that do not cause damage when thrown?

Some are fluffy and soft; most of them, however, have the potential to cause a lot of damage to any stray lizards within my range.

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:52 am

Foetus In Fetu
A Lost Iguana
Foetus In Fetu
A Lost Iguana

Some are fluffy and soft; most of them, however, have the potential to cause a lot of damage to any stray lizards within my range.

Hmm. Rage problems.

Nightwish - Ghost Love Score

This song is ricidulously overblown. XD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:37 am

A Lost Iguana
Foetus In Fetu
A Lost Iguana
Foetus In Fetu
A Lost Iguana

Hmm. Rage problems.

Nightwish - Ghost Love Score

This song is ricidulously overblown. XD

I listened to the first couple of minutes of that and stopped it. It's just the poor orchestration I couldn't stand. Sounded like a toned down version of Carmina Burana.

Elvis Costello, however...

<3

Boolean Julian
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:30 am

The people have spoken, and option B recieves the popular vote. I'll make a thread, and I'll leave Mary to sticky it. Oh, and I'll point out to her that if she wants to be modly, she can update some of those birthdays. They all seem to have been added by me.

Pip pip!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:47 am

Invictus_88
The people have spoken, and option B recieves the popular vote. I'll make a thread, and I'll leave Mary to sticky it. Oh, and I'll point out to her that if she wants to be modly, she can update some of those birthdays. They all seem to have been added by me.

Pip pip!

I always forget about that thread. gonk

Pip pip?

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:40 am

Timeless Visage
and_solo_said
ice_illusion
Timeless Visage
and_solo_said
Ah, for the 80s...days when metal ruled the world; with the classics of the 60s still spinning beneath the needle, the big shoed glam of the 70s yet unhazed in the memory, and long before the horrors of brit-pop and grunge were anything more than a whisper in underground clubs around the country...

xd

a) Its not really grunge I have a problem with, its the fact that it killed everything good that was going before it...and I hate smells like teen spirit. Most overplayed song ever.

b) The endless scarfs!

That entire CD sucked compared to the rest of Nirvana's work... and they weren't really grunge anyway. <.<;; And Stone Temple Pilots are ten times better than them. What do you think of Velvet Revolver, by the way?

Bloody marvelous.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:02 pm

and_solo_said
Timeless Visage
and_solo_said
ice_illusion
Timeless Visage
and_solo_said

xd

b) The endless scarfs!

Bloody marvelous.

Yes, I'd have to agree with that - although I don't like the singles that they released. They had much better songs on their CD.Scott Weiland and Slash togehter though? Nothing bad could possibly come out of it. It was like a dream come true when I heard about them since Slash is my favourite guitarist of the 80s and Scott Weiland my favourite singer of the 90s.

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:16 am

plus a bit of the lovely Duff Mckagan never hurt anyone.... heart

yes, I'm a hopeless fangirl... what can I say?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:47 am

xXx White Lily xXx
plus a bit of the lovely Duff Mckagan never hurt anyone.... heart

yes, I'm a hopeless fangirl... what can I say?

He's a mediocre bassist at the best. razz I'm really happy that Matt Sorum is in the band though! How can you go wrong with the drummer for Use Your Illusion I & II?

::Random::

Kurt Cobain hated Axl Rose.. but then again, who didn't?

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:12 am

to be honest I havent really got a clue when it comes to judging the level of a bassist's skill and talent... but I do know that sometimes it's not how good a bassist they are that matters... Matt obviously works well with him as well as Slash..
plus he's cute =P
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games