Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:20 pm

"Ow!" Seedkit yowled.
"What's wrong?" Goldenkit asked.
"I think I have a thorn in my pad." Seedkit mewed. He looked at his paw. "Yup, it's in there."
"Let's go to the medicine den." Goldenkit mewed.
"I don't need to go to the medicine den. I can pull the thorn out myself and then I will be fine." Seedkit protested.
"Don't be mouse-brained. It could get infected, now come on." Goldenkit mewed. Seedkit went to protest, but he realized it would be stupid. So he shrugged and followed his sister.

((Do you still do the whole six posts and become an apprentice thing? Because this is my sixth post. whee ))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Stinkerz Bell
Bearclaw charged at Crystalstar, knocking the breath out of her. "No, you listen to me!"

(Um...I'll take her)

Crystalstar's eyes filled with sorrow, but quickly turned to anger. "Are you going to kill me?" She jumped up and growled. "Go ahead! Kill me!"

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Mistkit thanked Snowfall, and then went home safely to Snowclan camp. She then realized how hungry she was, and took a yummy mouse from the fresh kill pile. She noticed another kit, and decided to go sit by it.
"Hi!" Mistkit meowed cheerfully to the kit as she sat down.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Crystalstar_leader
Stinkerz Bell
Bearclaw charged at Crystalstar, knocking the breath out of her. "No, you listen to me!"

(Um...I'll take her)

Crystalstar's eyes filled with sorrow, but quickly turned to anger. "Are you going to kill me?" She jumped up and growled. "Go ahead! Kill me!"

((Are you talking to me?))

ch3shire_c4t

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Lyn Waveryn
Mistkit thanked Snowfall, and then went home safely to Snowclan camp. She then realized how hungry she was, and took a yummy mouse from the fresh kill pile. She noticed another kit, and decided to go sit by it.
"Hi!" Mistkit meowed cheerfully to the kit as she sat down.

"Hi!" Goldenkit mewed. Seedkit sat staring at Mistkit. Goldenkit nudged her brother. He shook his head, "Hi Mistkit." Seedkit murmured a little embarrassed.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Drippingkit noticed the limping sound of paws as seedkit walked into camp. she padded up to her, ''Did you get a thorn in your paw seedkit?''

DemonPuppyNinja101

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Mistkit started munching her mouse.
"How are you guys?" she asked.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:14 pm

"Well, Seedkit started a fight and we both ended up in a bramble." Goldenkit mewed.
"I started it! You were the one who insisted on doing something. I just wanted to sleep." Seedkit mewed. Both of the kits sat glaring at each other.

ch3shire_c4t

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Mistkit purred out of amusement. She soon finished up her mouse.
"Well, I'm bored. What do you guys want to do?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Goldenkit looked away form her brother. "I would love to do something, seeing as my brother is to lazy." she glanced at her brother. "What can we do?"

ch3shire_c4t

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:20 pm

((I am gonna to have to go. Sorry crying ))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:25 pm

((It's ok, see ya later! I couldn't really think of anything anyway. sweatdrop ))

LeonWavreon

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:14 pm

DemonPuppyNinja101
Drippingkit noticed the limping sound of paws as seedkit walked into camp. she padded up to her, ''Did you get a thorn in your paw seedkit?''

((Oh, Seedkit is a boy....And he is already in camp...)

"Hi Drippingkit. Just a small one." he mewed.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:01 am

"Don't be ridiculous, Crystalstar!" Bearclaw hissed. "I'm just trying to protect Frostheart! She's going to help us! She's going to save SnowClan! What do you have against her?"

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 pm

"She killed Snowstar!" Crystalstar jumped at Bearclaw, she ranked her claws down her back and landed behind her. Just a few steps away from Frostheart. She tackled her and started to bite, "Tell her the truth!"
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games