Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:48 pm
"Well..." Cheshire began. "The Queen of Hearts was assasinated and The King of Hearts supposedly killed himself. Their daughter, Rosalie, has taken over Wonderland and has been destroying it, beheading people left and right, burning down buildings, and trying to execute Nana, I, and the rest of our friends. That's the basics."

He waited a moment before going on.

"In our group we have a girl named Tick-Tock. She used to be a robot that Rosalie created until one of Rosalie's assassins, Mimicry, destroyed her. The Caterpillar brought her back though and also brought me over here. The point is, Rosalie created Tick to carry her goodside. That way, her kindness wouldn't interfere with ruling Wonderland. If we can find a way to return Rosalie's kindness when we crash her Masquerade ball, we may be able to set things right. That's about the jest of it. I'll introduce you when we get there."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 pm
Hannah nodded, chewing her lip and pouring herself another cup of tea. "Do you mind?" she asked, eyeing the sandwiches hungrily. "I haven't had a decent meal in quite some time...." She reached forward and took a sandwich, and it was gone in less than two minutes. "I apologize again," she said, shaking her head. "I'm really not what you could define as a lady. It's such a shame what's happening to Wonderland.... but Nana, you said? Is that what they're calling her now? Ah, so much has changed.... Do you know her part of the story or should I simply ask her when we get there?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:15 pm
Cheshire smirked. "I'm not very hungry, by all means have the rest." Sipping the remainder of his tea, he nodded and stood. "I think Nana telling you the rest of the story would be best. It'll help you two get to know eachother all over again. Alright?"

With that, he put more sandwich's on a plate for Hannah and picked her up again. "Let's reunite you two now." He said, carrying her up the steps.
Once upstairs he stood infront of the mirror he had entered through, also where Clairice had entered earlier. "Ready? I'm sure you are."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:18 pm
((ahahaha! I crack myself up. here you go Jasper!!!
oh yeah, and by the way everyone, Jasper pretty much rocks my socks. just a heads-up.

User Image

yaaaaaaaay!!!))

Hannah smiled and nodded. "More than ready," she said, and closed her tired eyes. "Lindey, I'm coming home."

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:23 pm
((Oh my god! That's hilarious!))

Cheshire held tight to Hannah and stepped through The Looking Glass. Before he knew it, they were drenched emerging from the otherside, underneath The Caterpillar's mushroom.
"Look Hannah, you've got yourself another bath. Hello everyone, I've brought with me a guest! Has Indya returned yet?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:30 pm
Jasper looked up and blinked. "Hey Cheshire...Who's that?" He questioned. He quickly removed the bonnet upon seeing the new guest. Didn't want to get caught wearing that infront of a stranger. Friends sure! Stranger no!  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:32 pm
Nana stood up to greet Cheshire. "Hello, back so s-- Did you say Hannah?" She stared dumbfoundedly at the woman that was now out of Cheshire's arms and standing beside him.... staring just as dumbfoundedly back at her.
The words stumbled out of Nana's mouth. "Hannah.... Medford?"
The woman nodded, and started to cry.
Nana rushed forward into her arms, and the two held on tight to each other, crying tears of pure joy. "Oh, Mother, you came back!" Nana sobbed. "I thought I'd lost you forever!"
"I'm back forever," Hannah assured her, stroking Nana's shining red hair. "I'm never going away again, I promise."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:44 pm
Cheshire smiled at the sight of their reunion, joyous he played a part.
"I think I'll let you two catch up." He wasn't going to brag about his good deed even though he wanted to. He slipped past them to stretch out across the grass.

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:48 pm
Nana loosened her grip on her mother and looked up at her, radiating happiness. Hannah smiled and brushed some stray hair out of Nana's face and said adoringly, "Oh, Lindey, it's been too long, and you've grown up so much! And getting married, I hear?"
Nana grinned and blushed. "Yes," she said. She temporarily broke the embrace to pull Jasper up off the ground. "Here he is. This is Jasper. Jasper, meet my mother."
Hannah surveyed Jasper for a long moment, a faint smile upon her lips. Finally she reached out and took his shoulder gently. "You're a fine boy," she said. "Such a fine boy for such a fine girl. Congratulations."
Nana beamed. She looked over her shoulder at Cheshire. "Excuse me for just a moment," she said, kissing Jasper and her mother on each cheek in turn, and she made her way over to where the cat lay stretched out in the grass.
"I can't thank you enough, Cheshire," she said, crouching beside him and taking his hand. "I owe you so much for bringing my mother back.... thank you from the depths of my heart."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:56 pm
Jasper couldn't help but blush. "Why, thank you." He said, fiddling with the end of his jacket. "I have to say though, I see where my lovely Nana gets her looks."  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:12 pm
Cheshire beamed. "Believe me, It was nothing." Sitting up, he took Nana's hands. "I would've given anything to see my family when I was locked away. Thought I'd return the favor and give your mother something I couldn't have."

Clairice sat in Tick's lap as Tick-Tock brushed through Clairice's hair. "Your hairs beautiful." Tick said. "Did you get it from your mother?"
Clairice nodded. "My mommy has the exact same hair as I do. I have daddy's eyes though. He passed away awhile ago so they're the only thing I have to remember him by."

Tick wrapped her arms around Clairice and smiled. "I've never had a family, besides my friends you see here." Clairice turned around and looked at her. "Don't worry. I'm your friend aren't I? So, I'll be apart of your family too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 pm
"It wasn't nothing," Nana protested. "You did a really wonderful thing, and I'm very grateful. Thank you, Cheshire."
~~~
Hannah smiled and hugged Jasper. "Thank you, dear. I suppose we shall both have to get used to me calling you my son!" She laughed. "Oh, after fifteen years rotting away in that filthy place, it feels so wonderful to be back in a place I can call home...." She held Jasper at arms'-length and studied him again. "Such a beautiful boy. Now, did you come from the Plains as well?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:50 pm
"I'm afraid so. " She peered down the hole " you might want to hold onto me alice, it'll make the landing easier" Taking a deep breath she crawled into the hold holding alice's hand as they began to fall. She knew it would be a while, but it seemed to go by quick and she landed softly on the ground next to the caterpillar's mushroom "We're here . welcome back to wonderland alice"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:49 pm
Cheshire nodded and was about to fall back when he caught sight of Alice and Indya. "She actually came..." Cheshire muttered in disbelief.
"Mommy!" Clairice called, running over and tackling Alice. "Oh, Clairice! Don't ever disappear on my like that again! I was frantic!"
Now that Clairice was in Alice's lap, she looked around. "Hello, Caterpillar, Hatter...long time no see." She smiled happily, feeling a sense of calm now that she was back in Wonderland.

Tick-Tock turned her head to the side, coughing into her shoulder.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:51 pm
Jasper nodded, face burning from the compliments. "Yes, I'm from the Plains. I'm a Jabberwocky though, not a Guardian. I'm the only one that can take a human form though."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games