Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:31 pm

(Crap)
Rebecca shook her head,"It's alright guys it was just a prop for my show." She walked into the alley and picked up a small soundbox. "You see I'm a magician, its my passion." She knelt down and bowed her head,"I am not here to control these great digimon I'm only here to help them." She picked her head up and with a sorry face she looked at armadillomon,"Would you please forgive me?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:56 pm

[ENter Kaito, Troy] Kaito walks into Drive City with a briefcase in his left hand. Kaito and Troy were looking around wondering were the Stingmon was, but then decided to focus on the mission. KAito then remembered that sense he was in Drive City that he would be at risk of being infected, and put on the same gas mask from all the other times he used it. Kaito then used his digivice to digitize one on Troy. "OKay now where is that digimon."

greem

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:02 pm

Armadillomon was still upset, "So instead of just talking to us you come here and try to trick us into talking to you wiht 'magic tricks?' You are no better then the Numemon! why should we trust you!"

((not going to make this easy xp ))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:08 pm

(Damm you)
"Because I slayed hundreds of numemon just to save the mayor." She said looking into his eyes,"Tell me if you want, the only thing I want to do is help." she looked around,"Don't act like such a victim I caught that plague of yours too. If I wasn't trying to protect you I would be long gone." She shook her head and once again looked into his eyes,"Now please let me help you."

ilinkzeldi

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:43 pm

Armadillomon was put off by the girl's rudeness... Threatening them with a cheap trick, then telling him not to be a victim without just cause... how could she possibly expect him to talk when she obviously had zero people skills...

the digimon said nothing, only dug a hole in the ground, and disappeared into it.

Quote:
End of Rumor 3

Mission Results: Informant chased off....

Mission Status: Failure...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:49 pm

"Err. well I tried," She turned around and walked back into the alley. Her and wargreymon walked towards the center of the town and sat on a bench. Rebecca looked onto the horizon and started to think intensely.
(Fine be like that..)

ilinkzeldi

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm

"Hehe just a good nose. Man this place is so boring there is almost never any one to talk to." Zar replied as he leaned against a building lazily.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:34 pm

"Psst! Hey!" Near Kaito, a voice was trying to get his attention, and his attention only. A yellow colored tentacle extruded from a pool of shadows, waving the tamer over. "You wouldn't happen to know of a young girl human and her giant skeleton dog with wings, do you?"

iDragow

SkyCore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:48 am

Gage sighed as Nagato fell into his arms. He didn’t like the idea of asking for Nagato’s help. He wasn’t sure he would be able to speak the words. Gage didn’t like to ask anyone for help really, but with everything Nagato had put him and Jon Stryker through since they arrived in the Digital World, it seemed even more awkward to seek advice from him of all people.

“Xion, lets go...” Gage said as he pulled Nagato’s arm over the back of his neck to hold him up as he began walking.

Dorumon blinked several times, “Um, who are you talking to?” the creature asked trying to figure out who this ‘Xion’ was. Suddenly a blue fist bumped the digimon’s shoulder lightly, the purple Fox-dragon turned its head to see a blue skinned creature standing next to it, Dorumon jumped slightly, started by this Digimon not knowing how or when it had appeared there.

The Veemon smiled at the fuzzy Dinosaur, “The Doc is talkin’ at you Dummy! That means you’re on the team now! Welcome aboard!” it smiled at Dorumon and took off to catch up with the Human. Blinking a few more times the purple Dino leap forward and hurried to catch up with the others.

((Exit Gage, Nagato, Veemon and Duromon to Drive City Hospital))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:50 am

Quote:
Uploading: Rumor 4................

Target: Numemon and ShellNumemon

Objective: Gather Information.

Restrictions: Only TWO Event participants may take part in this mission.

Those who already have Resistance or Hospital Access may not take this Mission.

Upload Compete, Rumor Online!

A Numemon and ShellNuemon stand in the middle of an ally, whispering information to each other. The ally is dirty, there is a dumpster overflowing with garbage and trash litters the pavement. Roughly halfway down the ally is a fence that would normally block through traffic, however there is a small opening in the chain link that would be just big enough for a rookie-sized digimon to squeeze through. Doors on either side of the ally lead to abandoned buildings, locked. On the opposite side of the fence form the Numemon is an open manhole, leading to the sewers.

“What’s this urgent news?” the Numemon asked.

“They say that some Human called ‘the Doctor’ is stirring up the situation over at the Hospital... this could mean trouble for the boss...”

SkyCore

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:56 am

(exit to Hospital)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:21 pm

"ya leave right when I find some one to talk to so I'm not so bored. Your nice." Zar said glaring at the spot where kira had been "Jerk."

ZarAburame

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:38 pm

(Dibs on rumor)
Rebecca and agumon had been wandering again. They had been at this for at least an hour. Turning the corner they came to a chainlink fence. Rebecca clutched the fence,"Solid." She whispered. Agumon slid his claws around the fence,"a hole." he whispered turning to her. Agumon slid through the fence slyly and inched his way into the alleyway. "What are you doing?" Rebecca mouthed. Agumon turned to her,"Trust me" He mouthed. Agumon slid into a dark part of the alley suddenly he heard the conversation. He sat down being as still as possible trying to eavesdrop on the conversation.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:03 pm

flame_leopard
"Psst! Hey!" Near Kaito, a voice was trying to get his attention, and his attention only. A yellow colored tentacle extruded from a pool of shadows, waving the tamer over. "You wouldn't happen to know of a young girl human and her giant skeleton dog with wings, do you?"
Kaito looks over "Do you mean Sheriti..if so then she had left her duty..I have taken her place." Troy was studing the digimon he had known they were tricksters due to the fact he lost his special fruit to one.

greem

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games