Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:38 pm

After hearing that, Justimon smacked himself in the head with his normal arm and then turned away from the two opposing tamer and digimon.

Marcus glared at the boy even more fiercely as he began to recall how they attacked a Phoenixmon and her babies for the digimemory located there. He then recalled how his own partner sacrificed his life to save the digimon of File Mountain. He figured that the boy was a newbie so he didn't react as he wished he could. "Go home kid, this place... the battle is not meant for you and your digimon." He put his hand on Christian's shoulder and squeezed it hard before walking away.

He and Justimon walked from the two and went to catch up with Zar and Zirashimu.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Lance gets angry and summons Risegreymon, '' C'mon before I get hit by something. ''.

'' Like you say thats a bad thing. ''. Risegreymon laughs smirking until Lance slaps him.

'' Just fly. ''.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:41 pm

"Wait I sense a bit of frothiness in your heart. Why is it that you won't at least listen to reason. What have we done to the Digital World that would make you say no," he questioned running after him. He stepped over a piece of metal.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Marcus paid no attention to Christian as he stepped on a conveyor belt that led him deeper into the robotic chamber. Marcus wanted to punch the kid's lights out, but figured that it would do him in good with the angels.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Shadramon fired a couple Flare busters at christian as his yelling and attacks was desturbing his quiet time "You shut up and be quiet or I will come over there and blast your off your platform." Shadramon shot the tamer a firece glance before going back to his guard duty.

Zar had no idea who the knights were but he figured it must be another group that wants this so called memory. "Why would we join the royalknights we will clearly beat you any day." Zar grinned as Zip landed to look around to see what was in store for the next part. "Hey shardramon fly over here we will need you to guard us again." Shadramon flew over with blazing((lol puns)) speed.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(ugg....here comes the faggyness soon you guys will say "oh I'm the worlds fastest or strong person in the world")

Kiro got on Kiorama's back. "Lets reve it up!!! Time to kick this speed in HYPER DRIVE!!!" Kiorama then jumped of the conveyor belt and started to levitate. He then glided up. Since he wasn't running on a speed like treadmill he was at 100% speed and got ahead of Marcus. "Hmph I bet he will copy me...."

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:02 pm

((I hate it when you do that... I could have sworn that we were all separated by different paths, but I guess all is fair when you include flying people rolleyes ))

Marcus was feeling a little annoyed by the presence of Royal Knights and Ancient Spirits. He was starting to wish that they were all dead and out of his hair for good. "Ando, stay on your guard, who knows who will be dumb enough to attack us next." He crossed his arms allowing the conveyor belt to carry him where ever it was going. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted someone that looked like Kiro. "Not that annnoying brat again. Come on, let's go." Marcus's mood changed as he started to fun on the conveyor belt, not following Kiro, but unfortunately going in the same direction that he was going.

The blue Justimon came up behind Marcus and scooped up his tamer with his normal arm, "Last time you did this, you nearly had a asthma attack. I'll carry you." With that Justimon took off at high speeds down the belt. Since he was in Speed mode already, he was moving a lot faster than normally.

"Ugh... But only this once since you're probably right."

((and for the record, I was already in a Speed mode, so you're copying me and you OOC is something we like to call redundant... and a bit hypocritical...))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:13 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

(yo man everyone knows Susanomon can fly)

Kiro looked at Marcus with a dirty look. "Dam p***k....thinks he is best in the world ehh? ...Guess it might be time to summon my Land Carrier Digimon so we can just use high speeds of a train to get to him...after all he know this place more then any one here...since he did live here..."

KiroMishima
Crew

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Alex sees two tamers coming upon them rapidly. One with an oddly-colored Justimon, and the other on a large humanoid digimon, levitating midair. He's torn by indecision. On one side, they could let the two of them pass them up without being noticed, or, they could digivovle and make them work for the lead.
Weregarurumon seems to make up his mind quickly, and is wrapped in ribbons of yellow light as he digivolves back into Dinotigermon.
"Let's not lose the lead."
Alex smiles sheepishly.
"Yeah, you're right. I wonder what the prize at the end of this is?"
Dinotigermon speeds up to levels beyond what he did earlier, and the area around them seems to blur slightly to Alex. He no longer worries if Dinotigermon will lose his footing, since he's been doing fine so far.
Dinotigermon seems to be enjoying the exercise at this point, because he roars joyfully.
"I love it when I get to run. It reminds me of the hunt!"
Alex is slightly disturbed by the question: What in the world did Dinotigermon hunt? he pictures Dinotigermon eating a poor Koromon and shudders.
Alex turns around again to view the others, and it seems like the other two tamers are occupying themselves with each other.
Alex, absently remembers the digimemory.
"Oh yeah, we were supposed to be looking for that. Who cares, this is way more exciting!!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:55 pm

Chris looked at Dante as the guy talked to Marcus he decided it was best to intervene, but then saw Marcus heading deeper in. He looked at Dante "Looks like it's time to fly" He said. Dante smirked as he flew trying to catch up. He didn't like the idea of hurting these digimon and their tamers but they couldn't afford to lose. "Alright lets try another fireball" He said. Dante quickly launched fireballs at Marcus and Kiro. He knew they were fast so he had Dante fire larger ones to follow up the first two.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:50 am

Soon, the poison started to kick in to the Royal Knights and their digimon, they were now weaker and it would be much harder for them to get through the obstacles. Kirashimu swapped his digimon to a group more suiting for this. Soon an Ancient Sphinxmon, Milleniumon, and Bantyoleomon came out of his digivice. Kirashimu hopped onto Ancient Sphinxmon for a ton of extra speed. The group sprinted down the series of conveyor belts, eventually making it to a flat panel of ground. Though this small area had no traps, up ahead of them was chock full of them. There were countless rows of buzzsawas and axes. The walls had bumps on them that were obviously made to shoot something, whether it be arrows or fire. Looks like this just got a whole lot tougher.

(Note: This is near impossible to get through without being damaged, so I expect you to at least get hit once or twice. Remember, if you fly above the buzz saws there are axes and arrows and fire are shooting at you constantly, no time to rest.)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:39 am

A dark figure approached the the Mechanical Castle. He looked up and smirked as he could hear the sounds of mechanical chatter from outside. There were three doors, assuming that each was meant for the two teams and one for his group, "Looks like I picked my teammates rather well." he spoke to his allies, Cross the Angemon and Six the Devimon. He clutched his golden digivice an began to walk through the middle door figuring that it wouldn't make a difference at this point and time. If he did run into any of the other tamers there, he would simply kill then and be done with it.

The angemon and Devimon walked steadily behind him, keeping their guard up in case there was a need to fight.

He first came up to the first door and saw a busted door, "Quite the brutes we have here." He continued passed that door and then came up to the other door. He could pick up the faint smell of a poison in the air, but it was heavily diluted at this point so it would not have affected him or his digimon as they continued to walk through. He finally came up the the last door where he could here saws buzzing and other such tools making noise. He could here the cries of tamers and smirked wondering what he would find once he walked through the last door. He quickly noticed that this door was the only one that seemed untouched. "So they're not completely barbaric."

As he and his two digimon walked in, he was not amused by what he saw nor was he expecting to for that matter. "Cross, Six... prepare for battle." The tamer's digivice began to glow as his digimon both digivolved to their Ultimate forms.

"DEVIMON digivolve to... NEODEVIMON!!!"
ANGEMON digivolve to... LORDANGEMON"

The powered up devil digimon stood behind his tamer, flexing his arms and popping his knuckles. The other, simply glowed with shining wings as he levitated a little above the ground.

"Let's move..." He said, moving towards the conveyor belt. "Six..." he spoke, pointing to the conveyor belt. His voice rang with an eerie back tone that sounded almost like mind-control.

The large devil digimon walked towards the belt and raised one of his claws. "STUN CLAW!!!" He then slashed and dug his bloody golden claw, covered in electricity, in to the side of the conveyor belt. The electrical charge, made the belt run even faster and then short circuit from the power overload. He then stepped to the side, allowing his tamer to get one and walk at his own pace on the belt. Neodevimon then shook his hand to get rid of the extra electricity.

DTI TourneyProctor

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:02 am

Kazu laughed at Alex's enthusiasm.
"He he, We'll see about that!" Imperialdramon took off, keeping pace with Dinotigermon, Kazu looked round to see the other Knights engaging with the Spirits. The smile vanished from his face.
"Damn idiots! Imperialdramon no time to lose, they want to fight and waste time they can be my --- Gah!!!" Kazu dropped to his knees as a sudden wave of exaustion hit him and Imperialdramon. They sagged in the air and barely managed to maintain flight.

"You ok Kazu? I'm feeling weaker..." Imperialdramon groaned.

"Yeah, but we can still make it ok?" Kazu looked up and saw the traps ahead. "Son of a... Ok there's no way to dodge them all... So blast through them at full speed! We'll deal with the damage later!"

"You got it! Raaaah!" Imperialdramon shot off towards the traps, as they flew through, Imperialdramon was cut up but the numerous axes and buzzsaws scraping his legs and back, luckily the armour on his head saved him from loseing an eye. Kazu meanwhile got hit square by a ball of fire. He was thrown across Imperialdramon and was saved from falling by a volley of arrows that pinned him to the side of Imperialdramon. Three arrows managed to make a direct hit, one in Kazu's left shoulder, one in his right thigh and the final one scraping his left cheek.

"Just...A...Little...Further!!!" Imperialdramon cried as he was pummeled with attacks. Neumerous fireballs and arrows collided with him, the fire leaving singe marks and the arrows sticking into him. With one last burst of speed he powered through a group of buzzsaws, one of which cut into Kazu's already injured shoulder.

The pair made it out the otherside finally, landing in a trap free zone.

"GAH! This is ridiculous!" Kazu yelled wrenching the arrows from his body. "Argh! You ok Imperialdramon?" He tore up his backpack and used the fabric as bandages for his leg and shoulder. Imperialdramon shook himself, letting the arrows fall to the ground. Those traps had taken they're toll, combined with the battle against Lance earlier Kazu knew that by himself Imperialdramon wouldn't last to long...Even if he was a mega.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:29 am

((Sorry this is late and i haven't been posting much if any, but i am in a little trouble at home and can't be on the comp much.))

Kutay had finally made it to the room before the trap rigged hallway inhead of him. He had arrived just in time to see Kazu and Imperialdramon, in his dragon mode, blasting through to the other side and Kutay was worried that that gas had done something to them since he felt like his legs were made of jelly and he was alot weaker now than before. Coughing Kutay began to realize that they were getting much closer to the digimemory otherwise there would be no reason for these traps. After this he decided unless they worked together they probably would end up getting hurt like Kazu and Imperialdramon, even though they had made it across first. "Guys, this may be a bad time to mention this but at this rate we might be better off trying to figure out the timeing of the traps and then we figure out when it would be safest to make for the other side." Kutay said coughing slightly from the gas that was slowing down their movements.

"Kutay this is no time for brains even if we do figure out the timeing of the traps there is still no garuntee we will be able to make it through without getting hurt." Candlemon said from the ground as he to was being effected by the gas.

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Chris frowned as he felt Dante begining to lose altitude. "Chris I think somethings wrong" He said. Chris looked at him he was begining to feel bad too. He noticed an open area "land there" He said. Dante nodded and landed before changing back to Gabumon. Chris frowned "It's alright we'll just have to find a way past this without power" He said. Dante nodded and looked around. Chris was trying his best to hide how he felt.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games