Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:49 pm
Juni stumbles back as Katie walks into the compartment. "OMG there's another one! Are all of you Slytherins?" o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:21 pm
Kitty~
" I don't know yet. I think I might take CoMC, it seems interesting. How about youu huhh?"

((yess we must findd him/her/it and do something about this = u =))

Juni~
"Yes all of us! There is like six of us I think? I don't even know! "

b e a r - c h o o

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:27 pm
Destiny had dozed off. The trolley witch had already been by. "Aww man! I missed the trolley witch! I guess I sorta dozed off!" Destiny looks around the train and sees that more students had boarded the train and the train is now on it's way to hogwarts. "Yay! We'll be at hogwarts soon!" Destiny gets up with her owl, Spire, and decided to head for the back of the train to try to meet some of the new students.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:47 pm
Katie takes out a licorice wand and chews it nervously. "I wish we could get to Hogwarts already. The wait is killing me. I want to go ahead and eat the beginning of term feast! These licorice wands won't last long enough to get all the way to the school," she says. She pets her large fluffy cat.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:58 pm
p i n k i s h r a y n e
Juni~
"Yes all of us! There is like six of us I think? I don't even know! "

"Aww, man. With all these new sorted, Slytherin's gonna be a force to be reckoned with this year. Relish it while it lasts, Rayne." xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:01 pm
*To Kamalia*
Potions and Transfiguration are a must, but I'm also thinking of CoMC and DADA, but I am unsure of how many classes I can handle!
*To Katie*
Hello, You don't have to be shy here, we aren't stuck up snobby Slytherins, we are just proud good people with a cunning and sarcastic side... smile
*To Juni*
We are new, but not that new. We were house-elvs for quite some time, and are now going into our first year at Hogwarts. I saw you pss out back there, and figured I should help...by the way, I love your lizard-he *or she?* seems a bit spazzy, like my elf owl Celeste, haha.

Summer_Breeze1507

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:31 pm
"Actually he's not normally like this..."

Juni attempts to take the lizard out of her hair but he sticks to her head tight. rolleyes

"I think he's just frazzled by the whole idea of travel. I only just got him a month ago, so he's not used to being moved around this much I think."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:15 pm
::Kamalia sees Katie(?!?) walking into the compartment finally and smiles at her::
"Hi i didn't know if you were going to take my offer and come sit with us when i invited you earlier!!"

::Smiles at Juni::
"Hi Juni! It seems theres alot of us SLytherins huh?!? Just think though.... 7 yrs with all of us new Slytherin in tow!! twisted So did you have a good summer?!? "

::Looks at Summer::
"I know what you mean. I want to take more than 2 classes it just depends on how things go!"

::Smirks at Rayne::
"I know what you mean!! I've lost count! I'm just going with the flow now!! As some would say!"

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:27 pm
Ashley watches as Cora slips into the other compartment. It looked a little to full for her to even think of trying to squeeze in. She looked around to see the trolly witch but wasn't very hungry so she just got a chocolate frog. Then the train started to move and she fell into her compartment landing on her bags. She was greatfull for the soft landing. She got up and straightend herself out as she walked to peek into the overcrowded compartment. She couldn't ever stick her head in so she just shouted and jumped up and down so that people could hear her

"Hey everyone!" *jump jump* "How are you guys?" *Jump jump* "Hey umm does anyone want a chocolate frog" She yelled offering her snack because the jumping was making her lightheaded.

She sat down outside the compartment since she could not get in and waited to see if anyone would answer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:58 pm
::Hears some yelling outside of our compartment so decides to get up and see what all the commotion is all about. Stands up sets Luna down in my seat and walks to door. Sticks head out the door and sees Ashley siting down outside of another full compartment. Shakes head and smirks.::

"Ashley if you want you can join us in here!! We've got enough room hun!! If you feel like joining us just come on in and find u a seat!!"

::Raises an eyebrow and smirks a little before retreating back to seat and putting Luna back in lap and starts to pet her under her chin some until she starts to purr!!.::

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:42 pm
Lyra smiles at the Slytherin girl. "Hi Rayne, I'm Lyra. I don't think we've met before. I'm only a fourth year."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:15 am
"I'm going to take Astronomy," said Kitty. Ailin Katie and Tabby came over, followed by Juni (I think burning_eyes ). "Hello again, Katie, Tabby!" Kitty nodded when she heard Juni's comment, "It does seem like most of the new students ended up in Slytherin. Well, I guess it won't be the least active House anymore!"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:42 am
Angel gazes out the window watching the scenery go by. "I hope we wil be at Hogwarts soon. I want to start the feast and sign up for some classes." She looks around the train and watches all the other students chatting along.

"Wow i see a lot more slytherins on this train now. Now we need more Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws."

Angel pulls out a mp3 player out of her bag and starts to listen to it. She also pulled out a book titled "Magical Creatures" and started to read.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:31 pm
"Hello Tabby, Juni, Katie. I'm not sure if we've met before, Katie. I'm Lyra."

Hearing Juni and Kitty's conversation, Lyra adds, "Didn't Gryffindor get a couple new first years too? Ravenclaw got one - Sam - but I'm not sure if any were sorted into Hufflepuff."

Lyra Elizabeth

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:09 pm
::Smirks :: "If my memory is right the newly sorted are 4 Slytherins, 3 Gryffindor, 1 Ravenclaw , and 1 Hufflepuff !! I believe Sarah is the only one that needs to be sorted!!"  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games