Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katsu smiled, gently reaching one arm out to put his hand on the other man's shoulder. "I can accept that. And yes. It's for you. I told you before that I wanted to hear your voice one day, didn't I? Since then... I've been looking for a solution that didn't involve the Doctor." that smile softened. "I'll make sure the apartment has three bedrooms. Two of them you can use as storage and a workspace. The best private storage would be a space only you can access after all... and you will have the only key." the fingers on Shizuka's arm moved until the bat's black nails gently traced along the other man's cheek. "I'll not ask for all you have. It's not my way. Levels two and three I will tell Soto-san can be reworked for our projects."
For a moment, the bat's dark eyes just stared up into Shizuka's own gaze. But he didn't try to read the man... no... he just watched.
"Perhaps... one day... when all the cards lay in my hands... I can free you the same as I have freed Oreo-kun and Kaito-kun..."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:36 pm
In The Pit

For a moment, the warmth of a hand on his shoulder was welcome. It is strange to be given anything. For once, I am at a loss for words. he admitted as he pulled the braid around to examine it. It was plaited evenly, now that was a refreshing change.

You may not be so fond of my voice once you hear it. The Serpent smiled slightly as if that were a part of his dark past. Why did he allow the young man to be this friendly? Maybe longing for just the slightest amount of warmth in the darkness? A fool's dream. However, he couldn't allow this to affect his work. This was a deal after all. One that would benefit him. One that would allow him to....move...something important to him.

If the cards fall from the deck, then you cheated the dealer. Shizuka knew many of the dark secrets on this side of the Pit. He knew if ordered, he'd kill this man before him. Like countless others that had fallen before. If you do cheat the dealer, have an iron clad alibi.

While his words were place upon the phone, he thought about the new apartment. A secure place. Away from here. Yes, that might be beneficial for awhile. As long as it remained....secret. His eyes returned that gaze for a moment. Without even reading the darkness behind Shizuka's eyes were still that of a cold hearted assassin. However, the Serpent still had desires even if they weren't morally bound.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

"I have found but one voice that I dislike in this world... and yours will certainly NOT be among that small number." Katsu replied gently as his nails touched the serpent's temple tenderly.
Azriel wasn't exactly in a sensual mood... he wasn't in a teasing or playful mood either...
Something about the snake before him calmed his soul. Sure, he had been fearful of the man before, and he still held himself in check. Shizuka could murder him with a touch or two with but one simple order...
And this man would carry out that order... no questions asked.
And yet...
"When I hold the cards... I won't need the alibi. Until then... I will wait and watch and be as patient as a spider netting a fly." Azriel spoke softly before a gentle laugh escaped him. "I enjoy giving gifts to those I deem deserve them... what few those may be. I was recently given a kitten, you know, by a very dear friend. It... was strange... to be given something so small... that relied on me... that unconditionally adores me. The feeling of having that tiny life in my hands with it's soft black fur and tiny pink tongue... Not all gifts are the same nor do they invoke the same feelings but... I enjoy giving what other truly desire... beyond those desires of the flesh, of course. From the moment I met you I knew what you really wanted... and to think... I didn't even need to read you to figure it out. Kaito-kun wanted more than anything to be saved from the Doctor's iron grip... and Oreo-kun wanted to be free to love who he chose. Those gifts I've given. Now...." by the end of his words, Katsu was leaning upward, his lips pressing in a ghost of a kiss upon the serpent's own. Then he pulled back, but the bat's black nails remained caressing the older man's cheek gently. "Now... it was your turn."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 pm
In The Pit

Ah...you might feel differently when you hear mine. I am not nearly as...poetic. The Serpent mused the idea of speaking again and had a feeling that Ishihara You would appreciate it the least. That being said, he could not use this gift in the Pit. Or at least down here where someone might hear.

His head tilted into the fingers that touched his temple. It was a nice soothing feeling that he wished could happen more often. Not many took this consideration with him. Of course not many could get this close without fear in their hearts. Needless to say, it made connection with others virtually impossible.

Never be that confident. Always have an alibi no matter how many cards you hold. To have less is to admit vulnerability. Also, there was always someone out there that could possibly have more cards. Shizuka was a snake well aware of the ins and outs of overconfidence and megalomania. While he was neither, he dealt with it every day. Yes, an unfortunate job indeed.

You have a sweeter voice when you smile and are not trying to be cruel. Kittens are special creatures that worm their ways in to hearts. They really don't give you much choice in the matter.You are now Kitten Property. Seemed Shizuka understood cats at least. And it was probably true. Cats assumed they were masters of their domain. Little Hi-chan one day would be mewing for Katsumi's attention regularly.

My turn? He typed after such a soft wisp of a kiss even as his head remain comfortable within those black nails. So...you're Santa Claus in Hell? Finding out who's naughty and nice? The Serpent's eyes lit up with his joke. Although it didn't sound quite the same tapped out on a phone. Nothing ever did.

He took in a breath and lifted his head from that hand. I always naughty, unfortunately. How I got on your good list, Santa I will never know. Shizuka smirked with a toothy grin for a moment. Humor covered deeper thoughts within the man. Deeper thoughts about his own secrets. Shizuka trusted no one outside himself really even though he was gracious about this situation. Although he enjoyed the feel of that 'velvet glove' but with this young man, the 'iron fist' that it covered wasn't completely ready. He had a ways to go before that fist was a force to be reckoned with. Shizuka knew that was all about acquiring the right cards or puzzle pieces. In some ways, the assassin could see that Katsu might be courting him as such a piece.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image

"I like naughty..." Katsu smirked with a wink. "But perhaps I am this 'Santa'... Kaito-kun explained him to me a bit over the holiday. Though I'm not fat nor is my hair white... and I don't have a beard... or reindeer..."
He sighed softly, dark eyes searching the man before him. "I will learn the art of the alibi then if you recommend it so much... there is still much I need to learn, though you probably already know that, ne?"
Those words though about his voice... The bat didn't say anything about it for a few moments because he was trying to digest the compliment.
"Cruelty has it's uses... but I don't always enjoy it. I'm a morbid man, Shizuka-san... but there are things that make me happy that are far from dark and twisted. Being able to give back to those who deserve it... those on my 'nice' list... makes me happy. Perhaps you're one of the few to have ever seen my true smile." Katsumi laughed softly at the notion, amused that he would show this side of himself to the serpent. "I grow weary of putting on a happy fake smile lately... my job of course demands it but... well... sometimes it's nice to truly smile."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:19 pm
In The Pit

Well then, that's a good thing because I doubt I could ever be called...nice. At least, in a consistent manner. He would have laughed if laughter were possible when he thought about Katsu as a Santa with a Beard, There are ways of making that look come true you know. Costumes with fat bellies and long beards.

Shizuka's eyes drifted towards the door and he frowned slightly, Learn quickly. And challenge yourself to be a better man than those who came before you. He could hear movement in the halls and further down. He guessed that Ishihara You was leaving by the sound of those footsteps. They carried the same weight and gait as the man. The other sound was Ono Takashi. Yes, shorter steps moving quickly. He was pacing certain they had not come out of this room yet. Ono probably was a little frustrated.

Maybe one of the few but I think you've had truer smiles with your Pet in the past. These smiles upon your lips still have the hint of business and they are still guarded. But I would not expect less down here. The Serpent had watched the younger man a couple time when Katsu might have thought he would have been totally alone with his Pet. This monster had been given special orders by the mad scientist of the Pit when the man was seeking certain information.

But, even as the Serpent gave Katsu a piece of the puzzle in the midst of another topic, it was a veiled warning to learn quickly and live.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image

Dark eyes widened and for a moment, there seemed to be a bit of fear in those depths... but for the most part there was unbridled surprise. How could this man know... Hell, what DID he know?!
"The smiles I give my Pet are nothing more than a well played act." Katsu replied with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "You must be mistaken, Shizuka-san. The smiles I have here... well... you can't blame me for being guarded... even just a little bit. It isn't you who keeps my smile guarded, Shizuka-san." he added seriously, and he meant it.
Azriel enjoyed the silent man's company. But this was the PIT... and he always had to be careful.
There was suddenly a knock on the door and Katsu stepped away from Shizuka, turning to look. "Come in."
Takashi sighed as he walked into the room. "Ishihara-san's arm is treated. I suggested he go to an acupuncturist for the pressure point pain. I need to return to my experiment and."
"No because I promised Oreo I'd return. Stand in the hallways and wait." the bat spoke coldly.
Another sigh but the man didn't argue. It wasn't that he couldn't... it was that he knew it would bring up a whole slew of problems that he didn't want to deal with nor did he have the time to deal with.
Closing the door once more, Azriel looked up at Shizuka. "Never more than a moment, hmm?" he asked with a gentle smile. "You should visit me when I return home from the tour... unless you would rather I present you your gift in your new apartment. Your choice, Shizuka-san."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:29 pm
In The Pit

Shizuka watched as the bat tried to cover up his world with layers of words. If the Serpent wished to slither in further he could easily do so but for now he decided to let the young man have his 'delusions' of how he felt about his pet.

But then as the knock came to the door, Shizuka stepped back into the shadows. He waited in that darkness until Ono was gone before returning into the more lit part of the room, No rest for the Wicked. A slight smirk came to Shizuka's lips as he walked nearer to the door. He shouldn't stay any longer now. The regular flow of traffic would be questioned soon if Ono remained in the hall for too long. Shizuka really didn't want to call the Doctor down upon this area.

Visit? he asked as he looked back towards Katsu with the phone in hand, his other fingers reaching to the knob of the door. I will meet you at your place, then we can go to this...new apartment. You may present me my gift there, Santa. he teased Katsu just at the end before his fingers turned the knob.

You shouldn't stay here too long. The Doctor will be out of the laboratory soon. This was the last thing he typed before slipping out the door and peering at Ono for a few seconds before walking down the hallway.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image

Strangely... politely... Azriel bowed... then he smiled. "I'll look forward to it then, Shizuka-san. And yes... I suppose you're right." he followed a moment later, able to see as Ono Takashi watched the leaving serpent warily.
"I'm going to speak with Oreo-kun. You may return to the monitors." the bat spoke quickly, brushing past the man and heading back into the room with Oreo.
What he didn't expect to see... was Ishihara You standing just within the doorway... silent... and out of Oreo's line of sight completely.
"Why are you still here?" Katsumi asked in annoyance.
The man's good hand reached out, grabbing Azriel and pushing him into the wall. Luckily they were out of view of the cameras.
"What gave you the idea to stab me?"
Katsu blinked, "Seemed like a good idea at the time." the young man said with a shrug. "Next time, Ishihara-san... it would be wise if the shark stayed out of the serpent's lair when drunk. I might not be there to save you next time."
"You didn't..." but You didn't finish that sentence because he KNEW that Azriel getting between him and #2 might have saved him.
"Now. I want to talk to Oreo-kun. You can stay if you want or you can go to my car. You shouldn't be driving right now... baka. What happened here will be kept a secret. At least by me." Katsu spoke, pushing past Ishihara.
The shark left, though he didn't go to the bat's limo. No... He left, on his way to the doctor for the tests that Haru had wanted. He had Ono's word not to speak of this to the Doctor... and now Azriel's promise to keep it silent as well.
Meanwhile, Katsu sighed as he sat on the edge of Oreo's bed. "Gomen... are you still feeling alright? I've asked the serpent to do this again when the pain becomes too much for you." the young man whispered softly, his black nails brushing hair from out of Oreo's eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 am
In The Pit

Oreo never knew that Ishihara You was there. However, he heard a thump and his eyes wandered quickly. Someone was there! He was feeling far more human at the moment and sat up easier although he could tell that this comfortable feeling was slowly decreasing. Just a little tiny twinge here and there was telling him that the comfort felt probably would be gone over an hour. He could hear voices but to be honest if he got any closer he was afraid of what he might find. So he stayed in bed because he didn't have the energy to really fight if something did pop out of the shadows close to the door.

But as Katsu showed himself he finally leaned back against the pillow. "You can't seem to make it down here without a fight." Oreo said with a slight smile as he glanced over to the doorway. "I'm not going to ask about what's going on. But...right now...I feel really good. Well ok not as blissful as the first few minutes but this is very bearable. I'm not fond of #2 but...I could have a change of opinion. Really? He'll come back and do that? I doubt Ono-san will like it at all. But I'll be thankful for it." His eyes closed with the fingernails so near and he yawned. "I thought about getting some sleep in while I felt good. You know it's hard to sleep right. I've not tried eating anything different. I have a feeling that this new feeling won't stop me from throwing up."

--------------------

Outside in the garage parking lot as Ishihara You walked over to his car, he'd spy the Serpent leaning against a pillar just out of sight of the cameras. His arms were crossed but inside one hand he held something. It wasn't a gun nor a weapon from what Ishihara You could guess.

#2 put the item in his hand on the floor in front of him still out of the camera's sites. Then he slipped back against the pillar and disappeared behind it slipping into the darkness. Obviously, he didn't want to be seen by anyone except Ishihara You.

(OOC: What does You do?)  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 am
(((OOC: Hehehe your avi looks awesome, Kaiko.)))

User Image

Katsu laughed softly, "All you need to know is that you're safe and that I sped over here as quickly as I could. You were lucky I was only a few blocks away when I noticed the camera cut out. I fear #2 would have dispatched Ishihara-san in the man's current state... and to be honest, the shark is quite useful."
Standing, Azriel walked over to the fridge and looked at what was inside. He frowned for a moment, then glanced back at Oreo. "Honestly? This is all you can stomach? Mmm... I'll ask Ono-san to make sure you get the proper vitamins and nutrition via your IV. Have you moved much or are you stuck in bed alone?" he asked, seriously concerned about the man's health. "If you can, I'd like you to stretch your muscles every day... I can't send someone to help you with that because this is the PIT but... if you stay in bed the whole month, you're going to be ungodly weak." the bat came back over and smiled softly, pulling the blankets up around Oreo with care. "Right now though, while you feel relief, you should sleep. I would stay if I could, but I've so much to do. My Pet has agreed to take you in though once you're well."

User Image

User Image

Ishihara paused at the door to his car. He watched #2 for a long moment, glasses back in place and hiding his red eyes. When the serpent was gone... when he had been gone for a few minutes, You carefully walked over and picked up the item on the ground.
He was in pain... almost comparable to being shot in truth. Whatever #2 had done to his arm had not only worked but held a lasting effect. Hopefully an acupuncturist could fix the pain and the limb's mobility... Ono has fixed the wound from the scalpel so that it appeared to be nothing more than maybe a bad scrape... something that Ishihara could easily attribute to his drunken stupor the night before.
Looking at the object in hand, You couldn't help but wonder what it was... and for a moment, the man questioned his own sanity. Then, pocketing his glasses once more, he used his enhanced vision to follow where #2 had gone and entered the darkness once more.
There were answers that he needed...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 pm
In The Pit

"That's all I really want to know. Well, mm...I don't think I'm necessarily safe. I'm down here remember?" Oreo glanced to the frig as Katsu opened it. "Oh...yeah...that pudding and that greek yogurt. I want to have chowder but the idea of throwing that up scares me. I think I get to try Cream of Rice today. It really does suck. Oh...I have vitamins in that bag over there. And I walk around this room as much as I can. Better than a couple days ago. Still, it's pretty pathetic so far. But maybe physical therapy would help? Be nice to see other people than the TV and Ono-san. I've not asked for too much since most of the time I want to just sleep when I can. I do have an Ipad now." He pointed over at the table and smiled, " I've been reading quite a bit about tax laws."

"So I'll stay with your pet. I'm glad to hear he doesn't mind." Oreo didn't think too much about it because that seemed so far away. He would believe it when he saw it happening. "Yeah...I'll try to sleep after you leave. I don't get too many visitors here." He reached over and pulled his blanket around his shoulders and then turned his head to the side. "I can't wait for this to be over."

==============

The thing that You picked up was a package that looked like a gum pack with square pieces enclosed in foil. There was a note on a Prospero's card scribbled out which said,

Don't come back here drunk. It's pathetic.

Use: To take the edge off when you're too close.
Dose: 1 piece - Chew...chew...chew. Slow release.
Side Effects: Better than what you're dealing with now. So cope.

Following the Serpent in his own territory wasn't going to be fun. But it seemed that the monster knew You was following him because the creature's path changed from deeper into Propspero's garage to a side door that led out into the side streets of Tokyo. Much more public but no cameras to the depths below. Less chances for anyone to just beat up on someone else.

The Serpent walked in to a Dunkin Donuts and went up to the counter to get a hazelnut sweet milk coffee. He looked fairly natural about it all as he pointed at a a couple donuts that were cake and glazed. He paid with cash and then sat a a nice table with a good view of the shop.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:34 pm
User Image

Once Ishihara saw the man enter the donut shop, he stopped and read the card once again.
Was the serpent... helping him?
Why?
Luckily his now injured arm was in a sling so, glasses perched on his face once more he looked nothing more out of place than a businessman with a sprained wrist. He too ordered a coffee, though it was a simple black coffee and nothing more.
He was, after all, still hung over... and he was going to be getting blood tests so best not to consume anything other than a cup of coffee.
Sitting across from Shizuka, the shark watched the man for a long moment. "Did Katsu-san fix your hair?" Ishihara asked, pulling the Prospero's card out of his pocket and sliding it onto the table between them. "You're helping me. I'd like to know why."
Thankfully this was a public place so You wasn't too afraid of the serpent offing him right then and there. Of course he would have to remain discreet... but some questions needed answering.
After all, what assurance did Ishihara have that #2 wasn't about to poison him?
"I don't get drunk often. Yet you seem to know why I was drunk... which stands to reason you understand what your boss has done."

User Image

"Good. I want you moving because it will help in the long run. As for a physical therapist... that might be arranged after you're out of this place." Azriel spoke kindly, knowing that he himself could do much of the needed therapy... but he wouldn't be there to do it.
"When I was down here..." the bat began, wetting a cloth in a nearby bowl of ice water. "For a time I was in a coma and kept in a room just like this during it. When I woke it had been a month or more... my body didn't move like I wanted it to. Here... your survival isn't really cared about beyond getting evidence that the experiment works. But..." carefully the young man placed the damp cloth on Oreo's forehead before beginning to wet a second cloth. "Over time I was able to move, but I was sluggish... malnourished... That's why it's important that you stretch your muscles... and that you eat all your stomach will allow. It took me twice as long..." Katsu continued, using the second cloth to rub Oreo's shoulders and neck down, getting rid of as much post-pain sweat as he could. "...to recover because of it. I want you on your feet and ready to enjoy the world when I come back from my tour." he added with a smile. "We'll have some fun before getting back to work? Besides... you can't very well court the pianist when he returns if you're still stuck in bed, ne?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:58 pm
In The Pit

"Look I plan on Walking out of here. I like working out. This feeling of wanting to throw up all the time is getting old. And it is hard to keep your wits about you. But right now I can actually focus on something other than how bad I feel." he moved a it so the he could feel the nice cool towel on his forehead better.

But as he listened his lighter feeling turned into a slight frown. "I won't let myself get that bad. I don't want to be stuck here forever slowly declining. I just want my stomach to stop giving me so much grief." Then he smiled again hearing about Naoko, "I wish I could send email out from here, I'd get an account and write him. He must wonder about me...well, maybe not. He's so busy with his tour. I hope...well I hope he'll still be interested in seeing me after this tour is done. I kind of want to surprise him when I am out of here. And NO...I won't be stuck in bed when I see him. Unless...Unless I can drag his blond fuzzy head under the sheets with me." he winked at Katsu because he really was fond of Naoko. He thought he could maybe make a full time relationship out of that boy one day. Although, Naoko probably thought he was going to remain here...in the pit. Ugh. But soon....He just had to survive. SURVIVE. He would survive.

==============

Shizuka glanced over his cup of coffee and nodded at the question about his braid. Then the eyes drifted down to the card and then back up at the other assassin. For a minute, he was silent just sipping on his coffee like it was the most common thing to do. And here it truly was that. But then he set his coffee down and slowly pulled out his phone. He would have preferred to eat one of the donuts but #1 was being rather....annoying.

For a moment he tapped on his phone then, turned it so You could read it in English. Obviously he was making allowances for the Japanese public being unable to read English so quickly.

Because it is annoying to have you show up in the 'club' hung over. It's no challenge.

He backspaced and added new words as the conversation continued,

What I know doesn't matter. What you need to know is that gum is your answer. So make use of it and do your job. You're lucky that Katsu-kun was in 'your' court today. I could have given these to him for you but I'm guessing that he'd add a fee on top of them or would have asked too many questions.

Shizuka picked up a donut and took a bite. The sweet was well balanced and the cake was a heavy thickness that surely meant to be dunked. And that is exactly what Shizuka did on the second bite. He was very casual about the whole affair as if he came into this shop a few times before.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image

Reading the text, Ishihara had no problem switching the conversation to English purely. "So you would rather me show up sober? Interesting."
That confirmed at least the suspicion that #2 wouldn't mind having a go at him. You knew he'd need to get better... faster... perhaps even stronger if he were to match this assassin one day. After all, you can't shoot what you can't hit and though Ishihara was deadly close up as well... the man who sat before him was more so.
Using his good hand, the shark took a sip of his coffee. "You're right of course, Katsu-san asks too many questions for his own good. Curiosity... cats... you know the saying. I suppose however that I should thank you, though now I fear that I am in your debt... after all, eventually I will run out of gum."
Hopefully by then he could figure out how to fix whatever the hell this was. But would a pack last him two months on tour? It still unnerved him... that base desire to slam Shou to the floor and have a go...
He would have one of the gums analyzed... find out what was in it... and perhaps, eventually, figure out from the gum alone what had occurred to his body.
If it could be fixed without the doctor's hand, then there was no fear. But if it couldn't... Ishihara knew that Izo wouldn't be quite as accommodating for him as he had been for Katsu. The shark would be beneath that mad man's scalpel without the same assurance that he would wake up again... as himself.
"Your boss infuriates me. But of course you know that. If he had wanted to interfere he could have asked. It isn't as if he hasn't used me to test finished products before." You commented with a bit of an annoyed sigh. "Of course if this wasn't a finished product... it angers me all the more."

User Image

With a mischievous wink, Azriel took his phone from his pocket and handed it to Oreo. "Write him an email and I'll have it sent to him from my other account." the bat smiled, only too happy to give Oreo a little piece of mind. "Just tell him that you're doing alright and that you heard about his tour about to kick off etc etc... he'll probably be happy to hear from you. Though... I heard a rumor today on my way to work that he's got a cold... so maybe the text from you will brighten his day, hmm? I'll even stay here a little while so you can get his reply. My phone isn't blocked down here, after all."
While Oreo had the cell phone, Katsu went back to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water and a straw. Then, he got out a container of yogurt and a plastic spoon, knowing that the other man needed to eat while his body wasn't feeling like crap.

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games