Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:36 pm

scorplett
Hi guys,

Don't have a huge amount of net time atm, but just popped in to quickly let people know that I got word today that I'm officially in remission... All the cancer seems to be gone xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

I am soooooo happy for you!!!! heart heart heart
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:06 pm

scorplett
Hi guys,

Don't have a huge amount of net time atm, but just popped in to quickly let people know that I got word today that I'm officially in remission... All the cancer seems to be gone xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

HOORAY!!!!

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Good for you Scorplett. surprised

Oh, and it seems I have returned.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Just saw the new Star Trek.

1) It's effin amazing.
2) I like how the bad guy's ship is a hijacked Shadow ship from B5.
3) oh, and they brought along the B5 lens flare. Looks nice in Trek too.
4) I don't like the retconning sad sad makes me sad.
5) The new Spock is kinda hot, and the new Chekhov is the cutest Ukrainian EVAR. <3!

Collowrath

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:16 pm

I do like the new Star Trek as well, all things considered, it could be the restart of a good franchise. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Mrow.

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:15 am

It's killing me that I haven't seen it yet! I'm such a huge trekkie. >.<
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:55 am

I saw it over the weekend. I almost cried during the opening crying . They really did a great job with the characters and getting back to what Star Trek was all about. Plus Scotty was awesome!!! I love Simon Pegg, he did such a great job.

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:10 am

Collowrath

1) It's effin amazing.
3) oh, and they brought along the B5 lens flare. Looks nice in Trek too.
5) The new Spock is kinda hot, and the new Chekhov is the cutest Ukrainian EVAR. <3!

OH THANK GOODNESS. I thought it looked like a cross between a shadow ship and a vorlon planet killer. And I want a Chekhov of my very own. He's a adorable.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:44 am

scorplett
Hi guys,

YAY!

Ashley the Bee

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:32 am

So, apparently the Irish-Scottish-Native American G~ doesn't realize that G~ is an ethnic slur. rolleyes
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:48 am

scorplett
Hi guys,

Scorplett: 1
Cancer: 0

Yay win!

TeaDidikai
So, apparently the Irish-Scottish-Native American G~ doesn't realize that G~ is an ethnic slur. rolleyes

One of my friends tried to call himself a G~ because he likes to travel the country and is musically inclined. Heads rolled. Especially when he tried to use dictionary.com to justify the idiocy he was spouting.

Recursive Paradox

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:59 am

So moving is ******** stressful. Especially at the end of a quarter when I'm working on two godawfully huge projects (one of which I had to push back a bit because the stress was getting to me)

I've been having random crying fits over this. x_x
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:01 am

A friend just offered to pay the entrance fee for Springwars for us. Davit called it a handout. Friend called it a bribe, and since I live in Illinois, I should take it.

That's $60. That makes a huge difference.

maenad nuri
Captain

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:54 am

Collowrath

1) It's effin amazing.

Yes, yes it is.

Collowrath

Isn't it a bit small to be a shadow vessel?

Collowrath

It's not really retconning, they've established that it's an alternate time line, which is in keeping with Startrek, between a mirror darkly and the Enterprise episode set in the same universe (which was about the only good Enterprise episode), I think they did a good job of it.

What bugged me was the fact that all ships were using the Enterprise's insignia. They should have all had their own. But it was the only big YATI I could think of.

Collowrath
5) The new Spock is kinda hot

He's not my type.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games