Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:40 am
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo glanced at his phone as he walked into his office in Smash's high rise. Coffee was already perking via his secretary's skillful hand. The older man yawned and picked up the phone but really wanted a cigar instead. However, picking up now meant he wouldn't be having to dial back later.

"Yes, Ishihara-san? I'm surprised that you're not just walking into this office considering we have a meeting today about the selections we made from the other meeting. Did something happen?"

Izo checked his watch and wandered over to the large windows so he could look out over Tokyo proper. Inside he had this feeling that Ishihara had bad news for him....again. He glanced up at the TV and spied Shou's mess at Softbank. Now how the heck did that happen! "Maybe you're calling me about the Softbank issue with Shou?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Internally, Ishihara groaned, but he kept his voice calm and composed.
"In part, sir... yes. Last night there was a bit of an incident with Shou-san. Or rather... I had an incident with him which apparently lead to him smashing his phone to bits." the man spoke, sitting up straight in bed as if he were addressing Izo face to face. "The problem, Matsumoto-san, is that I think I've been compromised. When I reported to the Doctor for reconstructive surgery on my bullet wounds he fiddled with my sense of smell. At first it was just annoying because scents were stronger... but over the last few days I had begun to notice an... attraction to Shou-san. Last night I took him the promotional items lists and designs and one thing lead to another and before I knew it I very nearly sexually assaulted the man. I've taken the day off from my duties regarding Shou-san so that I can have a few tests run to make sure that my suspicions that this is related to the Doctor's trickery can be confirmed. Until I know for certain I will be wearing a cold mask smeared in peppermint oil so that I can not smell Shou-san... because it is his scent that I believe triggered my... episode. It seems Naoko-san has developed a cold so I will use the notion that I caught one as well, since it is the season for it, as the excuse for the mask. I thought to inform you directly since this has to do with the Doctor himself."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:06 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"A bit of an...incident?" Izo paused and listened as he glanced over to see his secretary coming in the room to hand him a large mug of coffee. He took the cup and sipped as she left the room.

"Compromised? Well having superior scent could be a very useful thing in your job. So I'm not sure if that's being compromised or not figuring out how to use the new ability. You're far more useful if you can use that nose to sniff out more than a flower." Izo said with a slight smirk.

The coffee was smooth and rich. Just the way he liked it. "Wait...you're attracted to Shou? Well that might be a blessing in disguise for the two of you." he chuckled as he sipped his drink. "You're a single man. And I think we've had this talk before. But what's wrong with being a bit attracted to another man? You never partake of anything at the Pit. Your not an Eunuch. Heck it seems like your dating someone. Although you never bring anyone around to meet. I doubt your a celibate man. Hmm? So what is the problem with taking out some carnal lust and making a good time of it. Shou probably could use it too."

Izo wasn't certain that You had been compromised or just over thinking these things. Sure maybe he was smelling something on Shou. But Izo didn't necessarily disapprove of the idea of his VP bedding the star. Heck every man need to get their rocks off every once in awhile or he'd dare say that Ishihara was a woman!

"Mm...well don't take too many days off, you can assume that the doctor is a b*****d, because he is. And I'm not saying that it isn't possible that he did something. But usually he doesn't mess with my 'staff'. If he has, it won't be pleasant for him. But...until there is concrete proof, assuming its an experiment or an extreme scent of something is two different things. Heck you could be smelling Shou's horniness and are responding to that. Who knows." Izo walked over and kicked back into his desk chair then leaned his feet on the desk itself. "And well, think about it, why would the doctor bother to have you attracted to Shou of all people? It's not like he has much contact with Shou. Although for me it is useful if you're bedding the man. Keeps Shou in line. However, I've never asked him to make that happen nor would I. There are better targets than you, if I were to use something like that on anyone if it were an option." Oh yes, Izo could see the uses for something like this and if it were true, well the Spider wondered he'd kick the doctor's a** or shake his hand. He had a list of people he'd like to see in this sort of position. You wasn't one of those people. The shark could remain a cold fish. However, if this were something that was bringing out the passion within a cold fish like the shark. What could it do for...Izo's purposes. Mmm....interesting.

"Alright, well I'll call the Doctor and see what I can get out of him. You wear a scent mask and be careful with other doctors. You've got eye issues remember? Mm...Naoko has a cold? Figures. He always gets one before a tour. Has to be stress related. Well, if you find out anything else, let me know. Once I have information, I'll give you a call." Izo hung up then and shook his head with a dark smile. Ok...so having You and Shou together to him wasn't a problem. It was advantageous. Really the Shark needed to get off his high horse about fooling around and just do the deed. Probably a ton of pent up frustration that was begging to get out and that was causing the issue rather than some unholy experiment. And well obviously the Shark didn't see that because he was so dang...blase about having a good time.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

Ishihara closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "Sir, I'm not attracted to Shou-san in a sense that I would be comfortable with. This is a base lustful desire that neither my head nor my heart can condone. The very notion of throwing the peacock to the floor and screwing him would never enter my imagination and yet for some reason that's exactly what my body wants."
He didn't know how to properly explain it... and knew that the spider was getting a laugh about this at the same time.
Infuriating...
"No, I am not celibate nor am I a eunuch but I can NOT condone such animalistic cravings. Shou-san wouldn't be happy in such a position either because from what I've seen and overheard he's looking for something permanent, not a fun rough roll in the sack. For the man's own sanity alone I wouldn't put him through that." You sighed slightly, rubbing his forehead as the headache just tried to come to the forefront.
"I... I can't say why the Doctor would try something like this on me nor why he would pick Shou-san. I'm simply worried for your star's safety, Matsumoto-san."
'And my own sanity...' the shark thought, though he wouldn't say that aloud.
"I understand. I'll make sure the doctor leaves my eyes alone. After all they're hardly the problem here. Arigatou, Matsumoto-san." Ishihara finished before hanging up the phone... and then slamming it into the bed.
You fell over onto his back, red eyes glaring up at the ceiling. No he wasn't celibate... but him screwing the star wasn't going to help his home life one bit!
Especially given who he spent that life with...
The man groaned and closed his eyes. He would need to seek out something a little more... informative it seemed.
You needed that concrete proof.
Another groan escaped the shark as he pulled himself to his feet and dressed in his usual dark suit and tie. He needed to go get his car first off, since it had his personal firearm locked in the glove compartment.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo sipped on his coffee wondering why Ishihara You was so dang obstinate. What the heck was wrong with the assassin? He was acting like a woman! "Well did you ever think this problem might be from not getting it for awhile? You've got a pretty tame imagination if you've never thought of any fantasy with Shou. Do you ever even fantasize about throwing anyone down? Good lord, Ishihara. You're a man. When you were 18 didn't you have unexplained urges at times? Most men do. Maybe Shou's throwing off some pheromones that you're smelling with your new nose."

He looked at his cup before looking out the window noting a bird flying by. "Shou is very mercurial about everything. He may or may not be looking for someone permanent and if he IS looking for that then certainly it is in our best interest to introduce him to some partners that are useful to our cause, wouldn't you agree?" Izo was a little surprised by You's admission of what Shou might be looking for. Why hadn't the assassin informed Izo sooner?

He didn't reprimand You because the man seemed so off his normal canter that Izo wasn't sure what was going around Ishihara's head lately. "Right, well Shou's safety is at the forefront of my mind. So sure....if he doesn't want it...or you, then don't do it. I'll give the Doc a call. But you...you should reflect on your work. Since when did morals become such a big issue to you? Anyway, be in the office tomorrow for the staff meeting. I'll see you then."

Once he got off the phone, he had to wonder if his assassin had a few loose screws. Maybe it was time to start priming someone to take Ishihara's place? The man had a few mistakes in the recent past. Was it getting that time? Was You slipping? He'd wait to see what You eventually uncovered, there could be some truth in what he said. The doctor was no angel. But he was...useful.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image

Determination.
So he had a hangover. So the headache was nearly blinding. So he was nauseous to boot.
So what?
Ishihara You had three worries in his life and only three.
The first of those, was that someone would find out about his relationship to Yamada Haru and that information would make it's way back to the spider.
The second was that one day he'd take a bullet and not wake up... or rather not wake up like himself and instead be some babbling ******** up experiment of the monster in the depths.
The third was displeasing Izo enough that the man thought it might be time to cut his losses with the shark and run. If he did die... if he got it execution style, well Ishihara figured he could handle that. But if he were given to someone like Azriel to play with before killing...
In You's mind, there was only one logical way to go about this. He would have to be cool... and calm... and avoid alerting the Doctor to his presence. After all, that madman wasn't his target today. He would question the plastic surgeon who performed a majority of his reconstructive surgery.
Ono Takashi.
Before getting out of his car, which he had used a cab to acquire, Ishihara made sure that his handgun was safely in his coat. He wore the watch with the cable as well, just in case. And for this venture... he left the contacts in their case in the car and just wore the glasses out of comfort and nothing more.
His shoes clicked on the tile as he walked with purpose through the depths until coming to one of Ono's favorite examination rooms. It had taken a few words with a guard to find out that Takashi was in visiting his newest experiment. Luckily he was able to politely make the guard open the door.

Takashi heard the door open and turned from Oreo's bedside where he had been taking the man's blood pressure. Seeing the shark standing there was a bit unnerving but nothing new and so he continued his work.
"Can I help you, Ishihara-san?" the man asked politely, jotting down results from the cuff's display.
You however said nothing as he walked over and got a chair from the far side of the wall. He proceeded to set it under the camera, stand on it, and pull the plug, effectively turning it off.
"I have questions for you, Ono-san." Ishihara spoke coldly, turning on the man and grabbing him by the back of his lab coat. Quickly You removed his glasses and put them in his coat pocket, then glanced at Oreo.
The shark's red eyes gleamed ferociously at the man for a moment, but You deemed him not to be of any threat and returned his attention to Ono.
Takashi, for his part, was picking up his clipboard. "Ishihara-san, I don't know what you're upset about but..." the surgeon stopped moving completely... because there was a gun barrel pointed at his forehead.
"I'll ask this once and only once, Ono-san. When you performed my reconstructive surgery... did the Doctor tamper with me?" You asked coldly.
Ono shook his head, "What are you talking about? I fixed the bullet wounds and that was that."
Sighing, Ishihara then turned the gun on Oreo who was laying in the bed, sick as can be. "I'll ask one more time or I destroy your new experiment, Ono-san. Did he tamper with me?"
Dark eyes flickered to Oreo. If the man died, there went his experiment... plus Katsu was going to be pissed... so would Soto... and the Doctor himself wouldn't be happy with the failure either.
Holding up his hands, Ono nodded, "He made your sense of smell stronger. I swear that's all I know. I had left the room when he began that portion. My job was to fix your wounds. Nothing more."

User Image

It was at this time that Azriel was on his way to the studio. He had had a very nice breakfast with Hiroki and then promised to return that night.
After all, spending time with his pet... both of his pets... was important to the young man.
They made him smile.
He was in the car, driving not too far from the PIT itself, when he checked on the feed to Oreo's room. Everything seemed to be going fine... until suddenly he saw Ishihara's face in the camera and then... well... it went dead.
"Driver! Change of plans!" Katsumi spoke up quickly, ordering to be taken to Prospero's immediately!
If Ishihara hurt Oreo... or Ono at this point, since the man was needed to keep Oreo alive...

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:07 pm
In The Pit

Oreo had learned to accept the poking and prodding of Ono. Because he had a dream...to live and to go free of the pit. At least, that was what Katsu promised him. So he answered Ono's questions regularly and asked for a few things every now and then to help ease the boredom. He had a few manga, and there was an Ipad. While he wasn't allowed to go online from the bottom of the Pit, Ono had put a fair amount of fun applications on there that kept the man entertained. Even a few books of current tax codes and laws so he could catch up on accounting. However, it had only been a couple days since Katsu had saved him so he still felt....miserable.

He wasn't puking as much today but that could be short lived depending on what he tried to eat. So far, one brand of pudding and creamy Greek yogurt were the only thing he could stomach without puking. Better than nothing but still, he wanted real food. However, his body hated him every time he tried.

"Hey...Ono-san, maybe I can try something new today? Some chowder?" Oreo kept trying to get back to normal food somehow even if it didn't work out. However, even before Ono could answer him. the room suddenly had an angry shark swimming in its depths with a gun!

Oreo lurched suddenly and tried to sit up because God knew the last time this happened, Katsu had his way with the Ono. This time, the pissed shark seemed to have his own beef with the thin man. That beef suddenly extended to Oreo when the gun was pointed straight at him. OH CRAP!! Was the first thought that raced through Oreo's mind because he surely wasn't in any condition to get out of this man's way. And he doubted that Ishihara You had any reason to spare him.

There was a moment in Oreo's frightened head that he prayed that this experiment was actually working because if that gun went off, he'd be dead as dreams. He choked for a moment and then said, "Sir, look can you just put the gun down. This isn't helping to...."

But before Oreo could finish his sentence things happened again so fast that he didn't have time to react beyond a flash second of pray. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the curtain from the changing area flutter behind Ishihara You and to the right of Ono. Then the Serpent struck. His nimble fingers danced across Ishihara's extended arm with the gun at various nerve points with lightning precision causing the arm and hand to go limp painfully and dropping. Then the Serpent's other quick hand forcefully pushed You across the room to the floor away from Ono and Oreo.

The gun from the limp fingers fell was kicked away by Shizuka to the far side of the room from You just under Oreo's bed. #2's dark gaze fell on #1 as he waited in silence. Shizuka would attack again if necessary and it was obvious that he wasn't about allow this doctor or the experiment to be threatened. Shizuka tilted his head as if asking You to make the next move. Yes, the Serpent was a powerful creature in his home turf. Bad move on the Shark's part.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

Ishihara had sensed the movement, had smelt the damn man before he even appeared. Turning, You brought his gun to bear, trained on the snake... but he wasn't quick enough.
Pain flared through his arm and side as the shark hit the floor hard. For a moment though, Ishihara remained still... weighing his options.
Ono, for his part, had backed up, holding the clipboard to his chest. "I... Ishihara-san... I think it would be in your best interest to give up. I think that..."
"Urusai." You spoke coldly, his red eyes turned on the man who had caused his pain. He moved his wrist just slightly, but it was impossible to tell if he held a knife or a much smaller gun due to his suit.
In fact, he had neither... what he did have though, might be just as deadly.
In a flash of movement, Ishihara's wrist let something small fly... but it never hit it's intended target... because right at that moment a body slammed into Shizuka, knocking him out of the way.
Azriel gasped, one hand going to his throat as You pulled the thin wire toward him, toppling the bat to the floor. Realizing that he'd missed his intended target of the serpent, Ishihara released the wire from his watch immediately.
Already Katsumi was gasping, unable to get it off. Luckily Ono understood what needed to be done and grabbed a scalpal from his coat, quickly slicing through the thin wire and freeing the bat's neck.
Azriel lay on the floor coughing and sucking in air.
What Ishihara had done was simple. The wire in his watch had a small weight... and he had thrown it in much the same manner as a shuriken. It should have wrapped around the snake's neck instantly... but the bat had gotten in the way, pushing Shizuka out of the line of fire and taking the hit ********..." Katsu hissed, rubbing the red marks on his throat. "St.... stop... both of you..." he whispered, leaning against the bed Oreo was in.
You got to his feet, his good arm holding his immobile pained limb tight to his side. "This isn't your battle, Katsu-san."
"Oh really? Because this man here..." he pointed to Oreo. "Is MY property. I think it's my battle."
Takashi sighed slightly, "Ishihara-san pulled a gun on Oreo-san." he snitched, wanting to stay on Katsu and Shizuka's good side.
"You what?"
The murder that You saw in the bat's eyes made him roll his own. "He was leverage. I didn't know he belonged to you. After all he..."
"If he weren't mine then he would belong to the spider. Did he allow you to enter with this intent?" Azriel asked, glancing at Shizuka to make sure the silent man was alright.
Ishihara sighed, "The Doctor experimented on me without my consent. I thought merely to find out what Ono-san knew. Actually harming Oreo-san was never my intent."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:51 pm
In The Pit

Shizuka wondered when the comedy skit had started because surely he was missing the script. First, #1 shows up with an obvious scent of booze about him threatening Ono. The Shark was an easy target and in Shizuka's home turf. All the cards were in Shizuka's hands really. But then the second act to this play made a sudden shocking appearance and SOMEHOW by shear idiocy, Katsu was pushing Shizuka, the #2 assassin out of the way of a wire! A wire that the Serpent was certain would be coming considering it was Ishihara You's weapon of choice.

Of course, if Shizuka would have written this play, Katsu probably should have lost his life but before that made a glorious speech about continuing the good fight against...mm...evil? No...more like oppression.

However, this lovely story didn't end in such a clean and neat manner. No. Instead the Serpent was left with a pile of problems, all of them LIVING...still.

So when Katsu coughed up the words stop, Shizuka stood there not because he was following Katsu's orders but maybe because he was just a wee bit perplexed by the comedic situation. Everyone was still alive, when at least one of them should be dead! Maybe Katsu took the hit because he didn't want the Shark to die? But seriously, whoever wrote this script had a strange sense of humor.

Oreo breathed deeply and then started coughing. He grabbed the water bottle near by because he was feeling a bit stressed out again. Being sick like this made his ability to tolerate threats and other crap like this very low. "Look can we all stop using my room as Kung Fu theater. Next time this happens..I'm going to puke on everyone in a spray greater than the Exorcist Movie. I just want a pain killer and I can't even have that...." Oreo groaned feeling his stomach starting to churn. "I don't think I'm ready for chowder yet, Doc...."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image

Dark eyes flickered over to Oreo and Katsu smiled at the man softly, "Oreo-kun... gomen... I saw the feed on the camera go out and was worried." but then his gaze hardened and he glared at Ishihara. "#2... would you mind escorting Ishihara-san and Ono-san into the next room? I'll join you in a moment..."

You blinked, "There is nothing more to discuss, Katsu-san. Ono-san doesn't know what I want to know and his boss won't be forth coming. For now... I will..."

"For now you will go in the other room." came Azriel's voice... deadly... cold... serious...

Takashi didn't need to be told twice, though he did re-hook the camera feed and made sure the scalpel was on his person once more. They would use is observation room, where the monitor for Oreo's room was stored.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:24 pm
In The Pit

Oreo curled up on the bed wishing he didn't look and feel so dang sick. His coughing started to become worse and he groaned even as he tried to settle himself. His body was aching really badly today as if his muscles had a terrible workout.

Shizuka however, tilted his head as if he didn't quite hear Katsu's 'order?' Ok so maybe there was a bit of a polite asking to that question but still there was the sense that Katsu was trying to tell the Serpent what to do. There was a moment that Shizuka wanted to add his own bit of comedy to this sadly written script but such revision would require him rewriting the whole dang play. Shizuka didn't have that commodity of time.

But the poor man on the bed seriously was in more pain than normal and rather than following Katsu's 'request' right away, Shizuka walked over tapping Oreo precisely in a couple of key spots. It was as if Oreo had been release of his pain and suffering in one fell swoop.

"Oh...god...thank you..." Oreo whispered as the dark assassin walked away and stared at #1. If the man didn't move, he'd make him move. One way or another, they would end up in the other room. However, in Shizuka's mind he wasn't doing this on Katsu's 'order' but for Oreo. The poor experiment had been in pain for awhile now. Someone needed to offer him a little relief. And hopefully this made the point to Katsu that Shizuka moved on his own accord not Katsu's. The young man didn't control the Serpent...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image

Seeing what Shizuka did for Oreo... Katsumi bowed to the man. "Arigatou."
Of course Ono wasn't quite happy because he was afraid this might impede his research... but at least it wouldn't contaminate the blood tests like medicines would. He was the first to leave the room.
Ishihara did as well, following after Ono with Shizuka behind.
Left alone with Oreo, Katsu gently kissed the man's forehead. "Oreo-kun... does it feel a little better now? Gods I'm sorry... I don't know what got into Ishihara-san..." he tried to make the man comfortable. "I'll be in to see you again in a minute. Just rest, ne?"

Leaving the room quickly, though not before getting the discarded gun and locking the door behind him, Azriel walked into the side room, straight up to Ishihara, and flat out back handed him.
"WHAT THE ******** WERE YOU THINKING?!" the bat hissed, enraged at what had gone on in that room.
You's head snapped to the side, but his red eyes were soon trained on Katsumi once more. "I was thinking that I do not enjoy being someone's experiment."
"Yeah? Well tough s**t. I didn't either." annoyed he sighed, handing the gun over to Shizuka. He then turned around, walking over to Ono. "Give me Oreo's chart." he ordered... but as soon as Takashi moved to hand it to him however, Azriel swiped the scalpel from the surgeon's coat, spun around, and drove it deep into Ishihara's limp shoulder.
He couldn't move it... but it still hurt like a b***h.
"I can't kill you because the spider would have my hide... but right now..." Katsu twitched, his nails angled at the perfect trajectory to slice skin. "Right now I want to, Ishihara-san... but we BOTH know that we're needed in one piece soon... and these...!" he pointed to the red marks on his neck "...Are going to make things very difficult for me!"
You's suit was beginning to stain with his blood by now, and the pain was starting to grate on his nerves. "Katsu-san..."
"I should tell the Doctor what you've done..." Azriel hissed, crossing his arms over his chest now. "I'll certainly tell the spider. But... even I know what would happen if you were in that man's hands... and right now the spider needs you more than I want you slowly tortured to death. You DO NOT touch my property. Do you understand?"
There was something in the shark's red gaze. But then the man nodded. "Fair enough. Oreo-san and Kaito-san and your pet are off limits. I think I can agree to that."
"Then get out of my sight." Katsu said before glancing to Ono. "Both of you."
Takashi didn't need to be told twice, and he pulled Ishihara along after him, intending to treat the injury before letting the man leave. The last thing Ono needed was for the spider to come down here pissed because his #1 had been injured.
Sighing once the two were gone, Azriel looked to #2. "Arigatou, Shizuka-san... for what you did for Oreo-kun... for protecting him."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:27 pm
In The Pit

Oreo smiled a little like a sick kid getting comforted. Right now he didn't feel the pain and it was glorious. "It feels numb. I mean everything feels nice an numb. It feels so...nice." Oreo just felt like melting right now. He probably sounded stupid at the moment but he didn't care. After all the retching and pain it was like he had been given a moment of respite. "Ok...." Oreo smiled warmly and just closed his eyes feeling the most peace he had in days.

Meanwhile in the other room, Shizuka stared at #1 just watchful and wary. He wasn't too please but of course unless he took out his phone he wasn't exactly speaking up to anyone either. Although a slight smile came to his lips when Katsu slapped #1. However, it wasn't a smile of complete joy just of one that expressed the well deserved feeling.

Shizuka only watched as Ishihara left with Ono wondering if the Shark would continue to pester the thin man. Although the Shark's shooting hand was disabled right now. There were still many things that #1 could do.

But he refocused on Katsu as the young man spoke. And he nodded before pulling out his phone, Oreo shouldn't have to suffer more for others' mistakes. He deserved a bit of comfort considering his situation. But you should be more careful about where you stick out your neck. I knew that #1 might go for his weapon of choice. He was hungover and his aim not nearly what it could be. You made yourself a very easy target.

Seemed like Shizuka did make his own choices in situations because most people wouldn't offer comfort to the experiments on the 7th level. But then again the Doctor's rules were only 'strict' in a few areas.

#1 is a fool to come down here as he did. He must be desperate. But he won't find answers out of Ono Takashi. He has none.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image

"And do you?" Azriel asked seriously, looking to #2. "Forgive me, but if Ishihara-san has been experimented on, it would be best to know how. I spend far too much time in his company and I would not wish to suffer if he snaps... again."
Sighing, Katsu walked over to a nearby chair and sat down, just closing his eyes for a moment. "And here I was on my way to work... Yes I can tell he's hungover, but he's still dangerous, Shizuka-san. It isn't that I don't trust you're good at your job... I was more worried about what you'd do to the shark after he tried to hit you." the bat carefully rubbed his ******** it hurt...
"And if he's hungover then whatever the hell happened to him has him scared... and if he's scared then I want to know why."
Dark eyes flickered over to the serpent. "You have my gratitude though... Oreo-san is important to me. This experiment was the only way I could afford him to be honest... but he is loyal... and I only want those loyal to be at my side. I'm sure you can understand. Would it be too much to ask... if you would do this for him every once in a while? Relieve his pain, I mean? Ono-san won't give him anything because he fears the contamination of results."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:08 pm
In The Pit

Now that was an interesting question that Katsu put forth. Not many people asked how much he 'knew' about this or that in the Pit, This is my realm so answers are easily acquired if I need them. Although I don't pursue everything that is done down here.

Then he typed upon his phone, I would have done what needed to be done. He didn't explain that meant death. Because Katsu probably already could figure that out. The Shark was an idiot. Why spare an idiot?

Shizuka shook his head just slightly as he typed out on his phone, Answers can be dangerous. For you....For me....For him. It all depends on how you look at this strategically. Even if I give you an answer, how does it benefit me or you? I'm not sure that there is an clear answer. But it is food for thought.

But then he smiled a little. It didn't seem like he wasn't displeased by the idea, If I am available I might be so inclined. Oreo-san is a decent man comparatively to others down here. A breath of fresh air. He doesn't give Ono-san difficulties for the most part except....puke.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games