Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:33 pm
(((OOC: I edited my Naoko post to reply to Suzaku, Ani-chan!

You really should use skype again so we can be all "POSTED!" to each other, hehehe...)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:38 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy reached up and picked the straw out of his hair watching his partner's hips as the man returned to the kitchen. "Spoiled...oh no no...that is YOU my sweet."

"I'd love to see you sitting in a tub of pina colada." Izzy grinned at the thought. Oh yeah... that would be sexy. "Alright. I think I'll try to get a little sleep with the help of the TV." He turned it on and was greeted by a commercial for Shou's tour. "You know I want your commercials to be as glorious at this." He called out back to Akihiko as he watched his friend on the TV.

"Ra probably is hording them. Tora might smother them all with kitty love before Ra could ever play with one." he chuckled and closed his eyes. The kittens were keeping him warm in small spots and he could hear the purr boxes rumbling. Ah...this was heaven.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Smart decision." muttered Sai as his eyes drifted shut. Sai really hoped that Naoko would find happiness. Real happiness. Sai loved Naoko very much and wanted to help his brother. But most days, he didn't know how.

"Of course, the devil never sleeps." murmured Sai as he shook his head, "Well, at least it was only a text message and not a call."

"Right... just go with the flow. You can't ever guess what turns life will take but if it's not a relationship then a friendship will at least give you more than just me to talk to." Sai opened one eye and to watch Naoko as he spoke. That blush was always cute on his brother's face. Sometimes Sai wished things could return back to the way they were before Ryuukaze, however, he wasn't Naoko's dream. He was Naoko's brother. And that's the way things were now.

Then he grinned, "See you just need a man to call you adorable and you'll be a beet." "Oh...well don't plan for me to be in a relationship....any time...so...."
It was right at that point that Naoko kissed him. Sai really wasn't sure what to make of it either because when Naoko pulled away, Sai was bewildered.

"You have the softest lips, Ko-kun." Sai's fingers reached up to trace those lips with a thumb. "And, I'm glad you're my brother. Even if we don't find the right men in our lives, we will always have each other. I'm a lucky man."

He wasn't meaning anything romantic but just the fact that he was glad he had family so warm and loving. The fire he had for his little brother had mellowed in the time that Naoko had rejected him. Now they could just be friends and family. Sai didn't realize that Naoko wished to turn back the clock. But even if he knew, he probably would have been uncertain. Naoko was rather fickle at times. And Sai really wanted stability for a change.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

"Of course I did." answered Kou as he fought with the cap of the bottle and walked out of the station heading towards his job. "True my bed isn't cold but I bet it would be nice to every once in awhile sleep in a bunch of different beds. It changes your perspective of the world. An Adventure!"

The streets were crowded with women and men going to the various host clubs. Great, it was going to be a busy evening but at least he'd make good money. "I'll try to get some time for the tour. Maybe Ishihara-san can convince my boss to give me time without me losing my job. But I can't call up a VP of Smash to ask him for something like that. I'm not that special."

Kou was getting used to the idea of Ryuu being in his life even if he tried to keep the crazy down. He stayed out of the limelight and made sure not to cause waves for Ryuu's busy schedule. He was happy being someone on the sideline because he didn't have any talents that fit the music industry.

"Oh....well um...sure. Clothing is always nice. Umm...more yarn. God that seems so weird asking for something that when you're in Korea! I should be asking for something amazingly cool but I don't know what that is. I don't know. Something practical..something fun. Actually I need to go buy a new phone because this one is starting to fall apart. I dropped it yesterday and the flip lid broke. Ugh." Ok so he was waiting for his next paycheck to buy something new so lugging the old one would have to do for now.

"So... have you taken any photos? You should send me a picture before you go on stage next time! I want to see the arena you play in!" Kou's needs really were pretty simple. He didn't ask for anything crazy nor anything he couldn't pay back. He never took advantage of Ryuu's wealth preferring to make it on his own as well as he could.

"Oh yeah...I did notice a car that keeps coming around my apartment. Stopping outside...and stuff. I guess I'm just paranoid sometimes since you're so popular. But...other than that, I've not seen much media trying to find me since I'm constantly wearing cosplay or wigs to get out."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko smiled to himself as he kept working. For the first time in a while, the young man seriously thought to himself that this could be the closest he would ever get to 'domestic bliss'.
Sure he wasn't a woman, even if he did do the cooking in this relationship, but at the moment he truly felt that this was his own little slice of heaven.
He was doing what he loved to do, aside from making music of course, and his dear Ruki was taking a nap on the sofa with the 'kids' as he knew they would eventually be called by the both of them.
Peaceful... quiet, save the soft sounds of the television and the bubbling of pizza sauce... the soft grating of cheese.
Narcissus hated to interrupt that silence but he had to cook so he turned on the meat slicer and it whirled to life. In no time at all he had the meat cut up and set to the side. Turning off the slicer, Akihiko began to peeling the casings off the Italian sausage and then pinch it into little bits.
One pizza was going to be vegetarian... the other a meat lover's delight... and the third a traditional pepperoni and cheese.
Very American pizza.
"My commercials will be wonderful. I just need to get around to filming them and their matching PVs. But I'd rather not compete with Shou's fans while they're in a frenzy about his tour, so I'll wait until it's well underway before I put out my own things." Narcissus spoke, rather level headed about it.
He was Shou's rival and would probably always be his rival... but that didn't mean they couldn't respect one another by not stealing the lime light.
"As for Ra... he seems the sort to want at least one of each type of toy for himself. I think he's claimed the top of the cat house for himself too."

Feeling that light trace of his lips... hearing those words... Naoko smiled to himself as he snuggled against his brother.
He would always have Sai... no matter what... he wasn't as alone as he felt most of the time. It was these moments, when his brother really was the man he remembered, that the pianist felt the most at peace in their crazy lives.
Sai calmed his heart and spirit and even though Naoko wanted more than the tender smile or a gentle kiss... he would take what was given happily.
"If I had never left to pursue music... what do you think would have become of us?" the blond whispered softly, keeping his face hidden in Sai's hair and the side of the man's neck. "Would we be happy? Or would we be just as miserable without anything to offer the world?"
Amber eyes were feeling slightly heavy and that stuffy forehead feeling was coming back quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:29 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Mm? Well, I'd be doing my business...just like I am now but more often. And...you. Maybe you would have gone back to school or maybe become a fashion designer still? I would have set you up with whatever business start you needed. Not sure though. You were still soul searching back then. And..mm...I'm sure we could have been happy. We'd would have still had each other." The smile on Sai's lips was a content one. Of course they could not go back but they were both alive and living better than most.

Then Sai blinked and looked up at his brother, "You know you're falling asleep on me. Mr. I've got a cold. I think I better go to Shou's room and pray he doesn't catch your cold. Or you and I will both be in trouble."

Sai sat up slowly rolling Naoko to the side then crawled off the bed. He turned around and smiled at Naoko. "Undress....get some sleep. I'll put some tea on the timer in the pot downstairs. You can wake up to it in the morning even if by chance I'm not here." He could be Shou by morning...Sai knew that. His other self was intent on the tour and these moments might be infrequent for awhile.

He picked up his clothes and then looked at his sweet little bro. "Your cheeks are still rosy...." he winked then turned and walked out of the room naked as a jay. Once out of Naoko's bedroom, he stopped off at Shou's and put on a robe, then descended the stairs and prepared the tea and the timer. By the time he was done, his mind was drifting to the tour and his worried thought about Naoko's cold, his aching body and everything in between. He started to drift in his thoughts as he looked up the stairs wondering if he'd be able to manage the morning. Maybe he could sleep in.....of course by the time that thought had slipped through his head, he shifted once again to Shou. Shou wouldn't sleep in, not with a tour coming...never.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 pm

"Our relationship would never have changed though, niisan..." Naoko whispered, almost wishing he had never started playing the piano.
He would still have his brother as his lover...
The pain his soul had endured would never have been...
As Naoko fell to the side, he reached out, grabbing onto Sai's wrist. "Gomen... there's more cream in the cabinet in the bathroom if you need it... I just got so sleepy all of the sudden..." he whispered, feeling very exhausted.
His cold really was draining.
"I wish I could keep you company niisan... I hope I see you again before the tour... oyasumi..." the pianist's fingers let go and he closed his eyes, just trying to sleep.
He didn't get undressed because right now he didn't think he'd be able to even if he wanted to. Naoko was just so damn tired...
One final sneeze left him, then he simply fell into dreams.

User Image

Damn the department...
Ishihara You had it in his mind to finally go home, after a long and grueling day of meetings in and out of Izo's office, and get some rest.
But the PR department had other ideas and even though he was the VP... he was working closely on the tour because of, not only his job as Ko's tutor, but in an effort to keep an eye on Azriel. It had fallen to him to deliver the list of promotional items to the mercurial star and though he could've given it to Haru when he got home...
Best to just give Shou the list so he could get back with them as soon as possible. Time was running short and they needed to start production tomorrow.
And yet... standing outside of Shou's place, having gotten past the guards with his credentials... Ishihara just stared at the door for a long moment.
The last few days had been hard on him... something within was wrong... though he couldn't exactly pinpoint what that something was. However it seemed to occur around Shou...
This desire... this burning need for something...
You couldn't pinpoint it... but the last few nights when he held Haru in his arms or vice versa... there had been something inside of him... something deep deep down that wanted something else... with an almost animalistic craving.
He'd tried his damnedest to ignore it, and had very nearly acted on it when Katsumi had kissed the peacock the other day. Whatever it was though would just have to be tempered down and controlled.
Ishihara had many vices... but the rich and the famous had never been one of them. After all, he was happy with Haru.
Wasn't he?

Taking a deep breath, Ishihara knocked on Shou's door, not wanting to ring the bell if Ko were asleep. He was certain Shou or Naoko would still be awake anyway.

User Image

The pizzas were perfectly topped and the oven at the proper temperature. It had taken a few tries to get the dough just right but then it had been a simple matter of adding the sauce and toppings and a ton of cheese.
Now, carefully, Akihiko put the pizzas into the oven and turned on the timer. In a little over an hour they would be finished and ready to slice... but in the meantime he had some dishes to do... and their guests would arrive in thirty minutes.
So, making sure his sleeves were rolled up once more, the young tiger dove into the pile of dishes. Fifteen minutes later he had that finished and them dried and put away.
Next was to change... he'd gotten a bit of sauce on his shirt... and wake up Izzy.
Thus, Akihiko lifted Ra and Tora both off of his partner and sat on the edge of the sofa, leaning down and claiming his sleeping manager's lips in a soft gentle kiss.
"Our guests will be here soon, Ruki. It's time to wake up sleeping beauty." Narcissus teased with a warm smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:25 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy dreamed of warm fuzzy slippers and gloves for some reason. Maybe this was due to the kids. He loved the new kittens and was nestled comfortably by the time Akihiko pulled them away.

He looked almost angelic as Akihiko kissed him in his restful sleep. The man didn't want to rise but those lips brought him to the surface as the words filled his ears. "I love you...." he whispered and turned just enough to snuggle his head in the man's lap. "I don't wanna get up. Mmm...but...." he sniffed a few times. "Ooh...the pizza smells so good. Thank you for baking them." He opened his eyes slowly to meet Akihiko's blues. "You've flour on your nose!" He giggled a little and reached up to brush it off before slowly sitting up.

His head leaned closer and he slowly kissed Akihiko, "I'm so...lucky."

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai paused before leaving the room hearing that slight whisper, "Yes...nothing would have changed...well...no...I take that back. There would have been another Ryuukaze....even if it wasn't Ryuukaze. Some man would have captured your eyes and eventually you would have wished for change." It was futile to wish for the past. It was a distant dream to Sai. And even if he started to hear the hints of something he desired at one time, he knew that Naoko was just lonely now. Naoko wanted a real relationship, not his brother. Things would change again. Sai knew that the ephemeral dream was fleeting.

The tired man was about to walk up the stairs and put the day behind him finally when there was a knock at his door? This late? Shou turned and peered at the camera screen. Ishihara You? Right now? Shou walked to the door, then realized he wasn't wearing a mask at all. When did that happen?!

Sighing he turned around and walked to a small closet where he pulled out a simple mask and put it over his eyes. Just enough. That was his safety precaution when he'd have moments like this.

"Coming!" he called out and then went to the door and opened it slowly, "Pillow-san...You should be home on your pillow dreaming sweet dreams. You're lucky I was still awake. Is something wrong? Mm....do come in but I hope you don't wish to make me do work at so late of hour." Shou smiled even though he was tired and allowed the VP to step into his home before gently closing the door behind him.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

Akihiko smiled, wrapping his arms around Izzy as the man kissed him. Soft sweet moments... he could cherish them forever.
The young tiger was so happy right now... and he couldn't imagine life without this feeling.
"I think I'm ten times luckier..." Narcissus whispered when the kiss ended and he pressed his forehead against Izzy's own. "And you're welcome. I hope it's as good as your American pizza. This is my first attempt after all. I do hope though... that my crotch doesn't smell like pizza... since that's kind of where you just stuck your nose, sleepy." he teased.

User Image

Ishihara put on a pleasant smile, "Actually I was on my way home and thought to drop these off. They're the promotional items that will go along with your tour... a list... some specifications and graphic designs... the sort of thing I'm sure you love looking at so late at night." You spoke as he walked inside, taking his shoes off politely.
He caught it then... that feeling... something... just nagging at him... just seeing Shou... being in the same room with him...
'What the ******** hell?! You stop this. You HAVE to ignore it!' he admonished himself as he opened up a folder and showed a couple pages to the other man.
"We really need you to decide on these products and let us know tomorrow so things can get underway. I would've come by earlier but it was just meeting after meeting today. All about you, I'm afraid. Forgive us for keeping Yamada-san from your side." Ishihara said with an amused smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:56 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Are you now?" Izzy murmured as the kiss slowed and their lips parted. "Mm...I can't wait to try it." But then Izzy blushed a beet red as Akihiko talked about where his nose had been. "Oh..my...um. I wasn't awake!!!!"

He was flustered now but wide awake trying to look more prim and proper. I'm glad you didn't wake me when the guests were already here! OH...I need to get into some clean clothes and so do you. You've flour on your arms too." He pulled himself off the couch and hurried with his man downstairs.

"I still need to tidy up the great room!" He mentioned as he rifled through the closet and pulled out some clean clothes then started to change quickly.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh...sou desu ka. Well, I guess I should take a look at these then." he rubbed an eye but smiled cheerfully because promotional items were important to his fans. "Come on into the living room...we can go over these together."

"Mmm...I suppose I can forgive that, he does have my best interests in mind." Shou answered as he guided You into the living room. As they made their way in, he paused and stretched, his hands going over head as he yawned. He wanted to wake up enough to really be focused. But as one hand came back down it gently stroked across Ishihara's face as he neared to take a seat. "Ah! I apologize." Shou said quickly not meaning to offend, "Now... let's see what's on the list."

He turned slowly, about to take a seat on the couch near by....

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

Akihiko laughed softly, amused at how he had managed to jump start Izzy into wakefulness. Making him blush was just the best past time...
He followed, stripping out of his clothes and putting on something else just as comfortable... a thin long sleeved grey shirt and dark blue jeans. This was their house... he wasn't going to dress up for pizza and beer.
"While you're picking up I'll make sure to put the beer on ice in the sink." he spoke, checking his face in the mirror and making sure there was no more flour marks before heading upstairs.
Their guests would arrive any minute now after all.

User Image

Ishihara hadn't meant to stay and go over the list.
In fact, the longer he was standing here alone with Shou, he more nervous and craving he became inside. It was like something within was tripped and he just wanted...
But then Shou was ushering him into the living room and You followed because it was the polite thing to do.
That stray hand seemed to make Ishihara's blood boil with want and as soon as the mercurial man had apologized, You reached out, grasping that hand with his own.
For a moment he didn't do anything... he just stared at Shou... with the sofa next to one of the room's walls, Ishihara suddenly pulled the musician toward him, spinning him around and pressing Shou up with his back against the wall. You's eyes narrowed slightly, though he didn't say anything still. He leaned in... breathed for a moment... the papers and the folder dropped from his fingers and before he even knew what he was doing...
Ishihara kissed Shou long... passionately... and hard.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:23 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy didn't dress up but he was wearing a nice blue pull on shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He pulled his hair back and clipped it so only some of the braids dangled down around his face. "So...do I look ok?" He asked as he turned around to face his partner.

"Alright...I'll head up stairs. Do we want to let the kids roam around while we have guests or do we need to keep them down here?" he asked as he headed to the stairs.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

The sudden grasp of his hand caught the star off guard. He started to turn and caught the man's eye. What was Ishihara thinking? The confusion in Shou's face turned to surprise and shock as he was pulled and pinned against the wall.

As the papers fell, and his dry lips became moist as they were sealed within a passionate kiss, Shou's free fingers tensed upon You's chest but then relaxed to slide down over Ishihara's hip holding You against him. This certainly wasn't what he had expected! But...after being rejected by Izzy Lucky, kissed by Katsumi, and now this - His week was starting to look...better? But seriously what the hell had tripped Ishihara You?

His tongue snaked out and entwined with Ishihara's. The VP was actually a skilled kisser. Who would have guessed! Not Shou! He moaned softly within that kiss expressing his pleasure. Unexpected pleasure, but Ishihara was an attractive man.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

WHAT THE ******** WAS HE DOING?!
Ishihara didn't understand his actions at all! It was as if his entire body were on autopilot now and his mind had been left behind to think through how badly what he was doing could turn out!
Shou could tell Haru...
Haru could walk in...
Naoko could walk in... then tell Haru...
Ko could walk in... then tell Haru...
A random a** bodyguard glancing in the window could tell his Haru!!!
But... he just couldn't stop...
Try as he might, Ishihara was unable to stop his body, a form full of pure animalistic want and need and desire. Parting the kiss he breathed in deep and for a moment... it was almost a euphoric high.
"Gomen nasai..." You whispered, an actual apology behind his words, even if his body didn't seem sorry in the least.
Again Ishihara pressed his lips to Shou's, one hand snaking down and into the robe that the mercurial star wore. You felt the musician's skin with his fingertips, trailed those fingers around one hip until they rested against Shou's a**... and he pressed in, pushing their bodies closer as he deepened the kiss.

User Image

"You look fine, Ruki... and let the kids play where they want. Our guests can meet them after all." Akihiko added as he headed upstairs and into the kitchen.
He opened the freezer, taking out the ice maker's bucket and dumping it into a plugged sink. Replacing that, the musician then took cans of Asahi from the fridge and put them into the ice.
Then he checked on the pizza. It was coming along nicely and he had the counter cleared off to set them once they came out of the oven.
Everything was perfect.
Except... condiments...
He quickly gathered things he knew people liked on pizza and placed them in the middle of the table on a small rotating plate.
Perfect.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:54 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

As Izzy opened the door to go out, Tora tumbled in to the room and Izzy reached down. "Now look who we have here. You made it all the way downstairs by yourself. You're such a big boy!" Izzy nuzzled his fat kitten and took him upstairs.

Once in the great room again, he started picking up toys, pillows and then dusting off things quickly. After that, he made sure that the bar had enough clean glasses and the notable favorite drinks were near by in the smaller frig connected to it. "Well at least we have plenty of beer and things."

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

As Shou came up to air from that first kiss, he gasped for breath. He was pretty sure he was awake. Wasn't he? But if he was, why would Ishihara You be apologizing? Ok, well Ishihara You never seemed to be interested in him in that way before...right? Did Pillow-san ever look at him with lust in his eyes before? No...but what the heck was happening here?!

"Ahnn...don't...apologize." he returned as his fingers tightened along Ishihara's hip. That hand on his butt started to fuel his passion even in his exhausted state. And still Shou wasn't sure if he were really truthfully awake even as the second kiss started to bring want to his aching body.

As their lips parted again for air....Shou's hand reached up and stroked Ishihara's cheek caressing it slowly, "I must be dreaming because the man I know as Ishihara You would be my pillow but....this? His eyes blinked as he felt the heat between them. "Ah...Gomen....I'm surprised by my own dreams tonight. I'm surprised that you would be in them." His fingers ran down from You's face to his neck then along that chest. "So warm....seems so real...ah..."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

You blinked, looking into Shou's eyes as the man gently caressed his cheek.
'What have I done?' Ishihara thought to himself, disgusted with how he had just forced himself on the peacock of all people!
How could he do this... to Haru?
The shark closed his eyes, picturing his partner... his soul mate... so vivid in his mind. This man, back against the wall, wasn't his Haru...
What was he doing?
"Gomen... nasai..." Ishihara whispered, removing his hand from Shou's backside and letting the musician go. "If you must... think of this as a dream... I..."
He didn't know what to say!
Had it been the long hours lately? The stress of constantly worrying about who might try to kill them next?
"Every time I see you lately... I... I don't know what it is but... it's like some darker side of me is craving you, Shou-san. Which is absurd because I'm perfectly happy in the relationship I have now..." of course he wouldn't say who with.
Ishihara had always possessed a very strong will...
So why?
Confused, the VP of PR took a step back and pushed his glasses up further on his nose. He bowed then, remaining bowed as he spoke. "Please forgive my rudeness, Shou-san. It's late... and you should be in bed. I... I only meant to bring the documents over."
Damn it why, of all things, did You feel like crying all of the sudden?!
Standing straight, the man shook his head, "Can we keep this between us, Shou-san? I... I guess I felt bad for earlier yesterday and... something about you still seemed sad so I thought I'd give Katsumi-san's approach a try..."
Gods that sounded like the lamest excuse... but You couldn't exactly say, 'Sorry, I was suddenly horny as all hell and the only thing that will sate my appetite right now is you.'... if he said that he'd jump in front of the nearest subway train.
For all Ishihara's vices... for all the tortures and killings he had committed in his so far short life... he had never once kissed another man.
Haru had been his first... and would always be his... but now...
Now he had betrayed his partner's trust.
How could he even look Haru in the eyes when he got home?
How would he keep this a secret?!
The urge to just turn and run and cry hit again, something that You knew was foolish and stupid... but it hurt deep down inside.
'Haru... gods I love you... what is this happening?'
He wanted to figure it out, but there was no one to talk to on the matter... His problem was his alone...
His body had betrayed his heart... and he hadn't the first clue as to why.

(((OOC: Waiting on Chiyou to show up first, hehehe. So Ani-chan, here's your Chiyou entrance chance!)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou release Ishihara's cheek and his hand fell to his side. This seemed so surreal and too strange for words. "Craving me?" His words a little shaken as he spoke. "I... well....mm... I've done nothing. I didn't know you were in a relationship. I mean I tease but...I don't well. I never though you were interested at any time...before." This made Shou feel very awkward. Dream gone to Nightmare. This is why he shouldn't be involved....with anyone.

He scratched his head trying to think of what to do to get out of this situation and pulled his robe tight about him. His eyes didn't look too closely at the bowed man in front of him. "I've been wearing new...cologne maybe that's the problem. I'll try something different." He didn't have a clue why someone in a happy relationship would...do this. Ishihara never had reason to crave him before something about this was totally off.

His feet shifted as the scenario became increasingly uncomfortable, "Ah...I see. Yes,...I should be in bed. And mm.. I'll..." he leaned over picking up the documents scattered on the floor listening to what You had to say.

"Ah...Oh...sure... of course I won't say a word. No reason to cause...another commotion like Katsumi-san, ne?" answered Shou as he stood up with the papers gripped in his hand while his chest tightened feeling quite used. Did he seem that desperate after Izzy rejected him? Did it really require such forceful distraction....did they think he wouldn't tour if he wasn't cheered up? Well this didn't cheer him up at all. It made him down right miserable. Did they think he was an idiot? "Everyone might think that I'm just an easy target for their games."

His wet lips pressed together tightly, he had to get this man out of his home now. "Ko-kun's classes start early tomorrow...and I must be at work in a few hours. I need....sleep. Ah... could you let yourself out?" It wasn't the politest ways to send someone off but right now. Shou felt really distressed and just a bit...dirty.

The star turned with the papers tight in hand and walked up the stairs quickly entering his room and locking the door behind him. From there he tossed the papers and anywhere they landed was ok. He went into the shower and let the heat pour down his aching body while he quietly stared at the tile. This had to be a nightmare....Shou didn't want to accept the reality of it all.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:45 am
User Image

Ishihara knew when he was being dismissed. He knew even better when he was being told to get the ******** out.
Shou was stressed... You's actions had made that terribly worse.
So when the peacock ascended the stairs with the papers, the shark was left standing in the man's living room. He sighed, knowing that Shou would have to return downstairs to lock the door properly.
Ishihara needed to apologize... but that probably would only make things worse if he were to speak to the man face-to-face. So, You did the next best thing.
He had been around Shou's home long enough with Ko's tutoring to know a few things. Firstly, was that Shou enjoyed Chai Tea more than anything in the world it seemed... Second, was the man had a love of Indian food.
But the third was that Shou had no idea how to USE his kitchen...
Ishihara quickly dialed a number on his phone, ordering some Indian cuisine for an ASAP delivery. They would arrive in fifteen minutes, since luckily the restaurant wasn't too far away.
Next, he sent a text message to Shou's phone, hoping the man would see it.

'Forgive my selfishness, Shou-sama. Upsetting you was never my intent. If you would come downstairs in about twenty minutes, I will be gone, but there will be something waiting for you... an apology in one of the few ways I know how. Perhaps it will calm your heart. Please, do not forget to lock your front door. Oyasumi.'
-Ishihara You

Fifteen minutes on the dot You was getting the delivery in through the security. He checked the food and the extra large hot chai tea with a small kit from his coat pocket... not tainted thankfully... and then arranged it on plates from the kitchen. Bringing that in on a serving tray, Ishihara left it on the coffee table in the living room... and then he left.

Once in his car, You took off. He drove and drove and eventually ended up parked in a side alley downtown with the car turned off. Going home would only make him feel worse... and right now he already felt positively wretched.
Tears slipped from his eyes as the weight of his betrayal hit him hard. It had been a kiss... but gods he rarely even kissed Haru like that!
Angry, the shark slammed one fist into the steering wheel before leaning forward, pressing his forehead against the leather grip.
You hated himself so badly in that moment that trying to think through the encounter hadn't even occurred to him yet. Though... the words 'new cologne' would eventually stand out to him.
Right now though... the shark was simply miserable.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games