Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

what is this? =) *wonders*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:34 am
Queentintin

Sounds like fun. For the Christmas 2023 Player's Room, next is the Macintosh 7 Tech Demos from 1991  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:37 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sounds like fun. For the Christmas 2023 Player's Room, next is the Macintosh 7 Tech Demos from 1991

biggrin yes, and sure earlier Apple technology?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:52 am

*hugs* come back soon heart  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:07 am
Queentintin

Nice OOC Carnival game idea. I was thinking about what to reply  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:15 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I know =) hi, it's just little me *smiles*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:47 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I had to peel some potatoes earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:53 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

are you having a big thanks giving dinner soon? =) I could send you the Unicorn gown glow if you like wink I also got you a Christmas gift, but you'll have to wait =) hope all those items are for you on your wish list biggrin  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:00 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

are you having a big thanks giving dinner soon? =) I could send you the Unicorn gown glow if you like wink I also got you a Christmas gift, but you'll have to wait =) hope all those items are for you on your wish list biggrin

Cool. What's new this afternoon  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:18 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Think you're busy, that's alright =) 3nodding I'll probably go help and split some wood today , not sure ...*hugs*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:40 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Think you're busy, that's alright =) 3nodding I'll probably go help and split some wood today , not sure ...*hugs*

I'm relaxing. As for Dr. Brain 2, I tried that game and I got as far as the tropical jigsaw puzzle. However for the Navigation Puzzle, you'll need the manual otherwise, you'll get booted back to DOS. Since the Manual tells you where you're supposed to land on Dr. Brain's Island when the game asks you to do so.

The reason being the Navigation Puzzle was not only the First Puzzle in the game but it also acted as Island of Dr. Brain's Copy Protection. Castle of Dr. Brain's Copy Protection used Astrology Pallor Game Decoder Puzzle as this puzzle was encountered as the Decoder Words are found in the First 3 Hallway Puzzles you solve after you solve the Simon Puzzle when you ring the doorbell at the Front Door.

This was 1991 & 1992.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:44 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I'm relaxing. As for Dr. Brain 2, I tried that game and I got as far as the tropical jigsaw puzzle. However for the Navigation Puzzle, you'll need the manual otherwise, you'll get booted back to DOS. Since the Manual tells you where you're supposed to land on Dr. Brain's Island when the game asks you to do so.

The reason being the Navigation Puzzle was not only the First Puzzle in the game but it also acted as Island of Dr. Brain's Copy Protection. Castle of Dr. Brain's Copy Protection used Astrology Pallor Game Decoder Puzzle as this puzzle was encountered as the Decoder Words are found in the First 3 Hallway Puzzles you solve after you solve the Simon Puzzle when you ring the doorbell at the Front Door.

This was 1991 & 1992.

I see why you are good at puzzles, you're a genius, you sure you're not a nerd, ?lol joking of course, like you the way you are =) sure no problem *smiles I was going to smile twice, have fun Crys biggrin

smile  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:45 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

This was 1991 & 1992.

Oh.... I see, my bad redface  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:08 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

This was 1991 & 1992.

Next Tech Demo in the Player's Room Christmas is Front Page Sports Football Pro which sounds like 1993 in a way  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

This was 1991 & 1992.

Next Tech Demo in the Player's Room Christmas is Front Page Sports Football Pro which sounds like 1993 in a way

Yeah =) I know you're busy, still I miss you . it's ok 3nodding  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games