Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:30 pm
(((OOC: NEW ART BY ME! Go look!

Fei Long from "Viewfinder" - FINALLY FINISHED THIS BEAST! - http://legolaslover2003.deviantart.com/art/I-Belong-To-No-One-387950918?q=gallery:legolaslover2003&qo=0

Old 2004/2005 Art of Hakkai from "Gensoumaden Saiyuki" - http://legolaslover2003.deviantart.com/art/Ichigo-Ka-387945692?q=gallery:legolaslover2003&qo=1

Also... so hot... -dies- Being hot (and sweaty) from just sitting makes it so hard for me to think clearly... so I've spent the day watching "Saiunkoku Monogatari" and I'm about to start working on an art from it of Ryuuki and Sakujun... but I figured I should post before Kaiko kills me, hahahaha. OH! And my new DA journal entry mentions you, Kaiko, hehe.
What I wouldn't give for a freak snowstorm that I can run outside into right now... ugh...

I had my OOC typed up last night but then my stomach started hurting again so I went to bed. Gomen... But here's my post finally!)))

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azriel blinked suddenly when he was grabbed and practically nuzzled. But in truth, the young man didn't really mind. Hiroki was warm... and it felt nice...
Smiling, Katsu allowed the kitten to get comfortably before leaning his chin into that soft fur. His dark eyes glanced at Hiroki then to the fire, fixed on the dancing flames.
"I can never be too warm." he teased but then nodded. "I have work tomorrow but I don't have to get up too early. Tomorrow I'm setting up the lineup for the songs so it's mainly just paper work really." Katsumi giggled, snuggling in against Hiroki and the blankets until he was practically invisible. "I've got some claws for a kitten, you know." the bat teased, letting those nails trail along the older man's side idly. "You're going to be getting more rest tomorrow, yes?"

User Image

User Image

Even though his partner was so very serious... it amused Akihiko to no end! Watching Izzy shop was just a very entertaining way to spend the day... because you never knew what would end up in your basket.
"Just be sure you aren't eating Mexican food while downing a protein shake, ne? Might not taste too well..." Narcissus teased, picking up a box and inspecting it. It was, of all things, twinkies. "This hardly looks healthy... just from the picture." he glanced to Izzy. "Keeki desu ka?"
Okay so maybe twinkies did look like little cakes... so the young tiger was really just trying to make an educated guess.
"I wouldn't mind trying some sort of American dessert. I know I'm not fond of sweet things, but it doesn't hurt to try, ne?" he asked with a smile. "After all the nachos were rather good... so desserts should be as well I would hope. But... without being able to read what things are, I'm not sure what to pick out really. Some of them don't really have very telling pictures on them after all. Oh um... how about Keejan ryouri? I've always wanted to try that because it's spicy. I wonder if they would have kawaebi in the meat section... We could have it and kani and ebi with the leftover sausage and ad in potato and toumorokoshi!"
After all, Akihiko enjoyed Indian food and apparently Mexican food as well. He liked spicy... so why not try a spicy that seems to pretty much only come from America?

(((OOC: I like how "potato" is "potato" in Japanese... -blank face-)))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:12 pm
((OOC: I am so tired I can hardly think. Work is killing me.))

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Keeping busy...

Well, that had become what he was best at, lately.
Now that he was here, alone. Except for the cute little black poodle that sat curled up at his feet.

Dragging from a clove cigarette, the blond hit the play button to have his work read back to him. Writing lyrics just wasn't the same when he couldn't actually look at them. It took him a lot longer now.

Frustrated, Chiyou ground out his smoke in the ashtray. It just wasn't any good...not having anyone here to help him out or evaluate his work...or help him relax...or keep him company...

Still...he'd keep busy. That was the last thing he'd promised Nakai, after all. That he'd stay busy, be productive, not get into trouble, and be happy.
He was at least keeping his promises...though not so much the one about being happy.

Once Hideki was satisfied with his work, he clicked the laptop closed and sighed. That was that. Now he just needed to have everything evaluated and approved. Hell...maybe he could hurry up and get out on tour, too!

Grabbing up his phone from the couch cushion beside him, Chiyou tapped a few buttons and spoke into the phone the text message he wanted sent to Izzy.

Just finished up some new work. I think some of it might be chart-worthy. Any good time for me to show up and let you and Akihiko take a look?

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:38 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki nibbled Katsu's shoulder, " I know...and I wish I could hold you tighter right next to me but...I can't right now." Very frustrating to Hiroki who at least was very compatible with Katsu's sleeping habits. Asato liked holding something at night whether a pillow or...another human being. This was far more comfortable than laying alone.

"Ah...sou ka. Well at least you can stay a little later." He smiled as Katsumi became just a tuft of dark hair poking out of the blankets. That seemed so...normal. Why couldn't everything else be normal too. But Asato would accept it for what he could have right now. "Yes, small claws that are sometimes very naughty. But...I'd kiss...every tip....Mm....yes...I...will..."

It wasn't long before the older man fell asleep. It felt good and deep without as many worries. But while he was sleeping Hi-chan was kneading against Katsu's neck. Little kitten claws with soft pads trying to get all comfy. He started purring against Katsu's throat as if to say how much he loved the young man.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy was a kid in a candy store. New things kept making it into the basket. He giggled when Akihiko mentioned the protein shake and Mexican food. "Ewh I wouldn't make that mistake! Protein drinks are the easiest meals. Milk and powder then mix and drink."

His eyes looked over the white box with the golden cakes. "Mm...Twinkies Well, they aren't the best thing for you but they are they yummy. I really enjoyed hostess cakes as a kid. Especially....these." He picked up a box of Ding Dongs then grabbed 2 Cherry Pies and threw them in the basket with the Twinkies. "Mm...Well I can't say that these are the greatest of American desserts but I suppose they are iconic."

"Cajun?" Oh... then Mm...let's see....Umm... I bet they have Cajun seasonings. Might not be everything but I'm sure they've a few things." He pointed to an aisle and then dragged Akihiko along finally putting him in front of a variety of options." Ok...umm... mmm...here's a couple bottles of Cajun Seasonings. Should we get both? Both say spicy."

"Ooh....I'd like to hae some potatoes and sausages. You're making me hungry!" He glanced back at Akihiko with a smile on his lips. But then his phone buzzed and he held it out to look at the message then showed it to Akihiko. "Mm....what should I tell him?" Izzy didn't mention the young man's name out loud because they were in a public place. "Since we are having guests for dinner...what do you think would be good?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:12 pm
(((OOC: Birthday Present picture for Kaiko!!!

Izzy Lucky fanart - http://legolaslover2003.deviantart.com/art/Koy-s-Ruki-388297038?q=gallery:legolaslover2003&qo=0

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, KAIKO! )))

User Image

"It's fine, Asato-kun. I can snuggle up against your abs." Azriel teased, blowing air over the other man's stomach.
He was so comfortable...
Katsu yawned slightly, stretching along Hiroki before snuggling back down, ever mindful of the man's injury. "Mmm... I'll hold you to that... my nails enjoy little tender kisses sometimes too, you know."
Hiyokomame was nuzzling him, and Katsumi, in return, nuzzled right back. He felt Hiroki's breathing level out, knowing that the older man was now asleep.
Sighing softly, Katsu closed his eyes, relishing the warmth. It was very odd to him... so surreal almost. This was his pet, wasn't it? This man belonged to him...didn't he?
Izo's present... The chance to prove himself...
And yet... why did this feel different?
Hiroki wasn't like the pets in the PIT that Azriel had known... he wasn't afraid of his own shadow or trying to please...
Maybe Katsu had gone wrong in the training... and yet Hiroki seemed very attached... the man said he loved him after all! And sometimes the bat could remember those early training days... what he had put this man through... Hell, it had been far less rough than what he had gone through in the darkness for training... but it had hurt Hiroki... had changed him in many ways it seemed...
But this man truly said 'Aishiteru'... on multiple occasions!
A strange small part of Katsumi felt guilty for not being able to return the sentiment... and before he knew it, there were small tears on his cheeks as he fell asleep.
Katsu wanted to love someone enough to miss them... he'd told Izo that after his surgery... but had he ever really been in love with Hiroki Asato?

User Image

Naoko HATED doctor's offices.
Why?
Because they never boded well...
It wasn't that he hated doctors. It was their offices... with other people sitting there sneezing and sniffling and throwing up into trash cans... sweating and groaning and coughing...
So after the younger Oumori brother had his blood taken and had given a specific fax number (given to him in a message by Soto) for the place to send the test results... he thought he'd be able to go to the costume fitting and then head home.
Oh how wrong was he...
The fitting had gone on without a hitch. His costumes were ready and gorgeous, as always. But by the time he pulled up to Shou's place, by the time he got out of the car and into the house, shoes off by the door...
He was ******** fever..." the blond hissed to himself, coughing as he took off his scarf and coat.
The poor pianist was sick... again... and at the worst possible time.
In his mind, he caught something at the doctor's... and thus why he hated going to them. Every time he got home he seemed to have come down with something within the day!
Of course the notion that his headache the morning before might be a precursor to something never entered his mind and thus he chalked it up to the doctor's office visit.
"Tadai... *cough cough* ...ma..." Naoko groaned, falling face first onto the sofa and just laying there for the longest time.

User Image

One of Akihiko's eyebrows rose as he watched all of the sweets that went into the bag. "Only one a day, Ruki." he reminded, not wanting to wake up one morning and find his manager in a sea of dessert packing wrappers...
"Whichever one says it's more spicy." Narcissus said, looking at both of the seasoning packets. He laughed, picking up a small bag of red potatoes nearby and putting them into the basket.
Sure, it got heavy, but it wasn't anything he couldn't manage.
"You, my dear Ruki, are always hungry... which is good since I like to cook so much." the young tiger teased as he looked through the nearby produce for some ears of corn.
But then suddenly Izzy was showing him his phone and the musician sighed, pushing his shades up with one finger.
Chiyou...
Akihiko wondered if the boy was sore about being put on performance suspension...
"Have him come over for dinner." the young Koyasu replied honestly. "I'm going to talk with our guests about work anyway so perhaps it would be for the best, ne? I can easily take the time to listen to his new songs so it's not a big deal. Besides..." Akihiko smiled softly. "You haven't seen him all that much lately. It'll do him good. He's probably feeling lonely."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:52 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy could see himself in that sea of wrappers because the man loved sweets. It was a vice. The man's promotional material should have at least one set of cookies or tasty treat because it surely fit him. "AWH! Well umm...I think I can manage that." But he did eye his sweets more than once.

:Yes well having such a good cook around makes me happy to eat! I have a happy tummy" Izzy smiled brightly as he chose the spiciest of the two bottles then put it in the basket.

"Ok....I'll send him a message back then." Izzy said as he pulled the phone back and called the voice mail: "Hi. I'm out shopping right now. Tonight is Pizza and you're welcome to come over if you'd like. I believe we're eating at 6:30pm. Two of our friends from work will be also visiting. We look forward to your visit."

Izzy never mentioned a name since he was in a public place. He knew Chiyou would understand considering it was a star's life after all. "I'm worried about...him. I mean if what you said is true. Does he know yet? I mean did N-san tell him?"

Once he was done with his voice message, he slide he phone back into his pocket and scratched his head. "Maybe we should get enough to make 3 pizzas since everyone will be hungry." Izzy's idea of Pizza was larger sized hand tossed or pan style. He really didn't think of Japanese pizza as Real pizza at all. It was always so thin unless you got it from the chains that came over from the US.

"Oh my....I've put so much in the basket already!" he blushed because they hadn't even gotten to the meat department yet!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

Akihiko sighed slightly as he carefully put a few ears of corn that he intended to cut into pieces in the basket. "I doubt N-san told him, Ruki. Would you want a crying face just before a... trip? In fact I'm doubtful he even knows he's on performance suspension in the first place."
Behind his shades, those blue eyes were just as worried as Izzy's. If the kid threw a fit at dinner... it was totally going to ruin the after pizza mood... and thus his plans.
But the young tiger knew he had to play the bad guy here. He couldn't coddle Chiyou because the kid knew the game. Being in charge meant he had to make hard decisions... and that his final word was literally the final word.
Unless Hiroki vetoed him... which he doubted the man would do given the situation.
Smiling, Akihiko nodded. "Hai. I'll make three then... but YOU are going to help me with the dough. I'm not so confident in my tossing skills so we'll roll it by hand I think."
The musician couldn't help the smile because once more, his partner was adorable at the store!
"Come on. Let's hit the meat department before this gets too heavy for me to carry. You might have to lug the protein powder and Dr. Pepper on your own." he teased with a wink.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 pm
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xd xd heart heart heart

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I suppose you're right. Mm...well I'm not going to be the one to break that news. N-san has to do that. And...mm...you have to tell C that he won't be doing his performances for the public anymore. I...I...I think I should stay out of all that. I know it's the right thing to do, even if I don't like it." He stopped there because he had said something similar to this before. He didn't want to get down on things because this was reality. Chiyou would have to make decisions for himself this time.

"Ok..." he said with a determined to be happy huff, "I'll roll up my sleeves and try to help." Izzy did bake a cake after all...With Jun's help. And even though it tasted....meh, it sort of came out to be something kind of edible. But, then he had to think about it, Jun. Jun was the man that had....hurt him. Why did that thought have to come up all of a sudden. His brow furrowed and he realized that there was a frown on his face so immediately he covered up that thought with a few words, "I don't want to burn the pizza ....or...mm...end up having to clean the ceiling....again."

As soon as Akihiko mentioned the meat department, Izzy got distracted again, "Yay...um...well I'll carry those. I don't think they would fit in the basket anyway." He was smiling again, and trying to focus on the now rather than the what was. So once they got to the meat area, he was peering at the sausages first. "Italian...Sweet...Spicy hot, mild...Mm...No mild. How about the other 3?"

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

By the time Shou and Ko made it home it was very late. Shou was carrying the young boy in his arms because Ko was fast asleep. Shou was quiet when he slipped in to the house and tip toed up the stairs. Once in Ko's bedroom, he carefully changed Ko into PJs and kissed him on the top of his small head before tucking him in.

Afterwards, Shou quietly put Ko's books on his desk before slipping outside. He had seen Naoko downstairs fast asleep on the couch. Why the young man slept there, Shou would never guess but certainly Naoko should be sleeping in his bed.

He walked over and gently nudged Naoko, "Naoko-kun, you should go to bed. You'll be miserable if you sleep here." Shou waited a moment to see if Naoko would wake and he thought about trying to carry him upstairs but Naoko was face down on the couch so it would be impossible to just scoop him up. And Shou was tired and wanted to go to bed after a very long day of fittings and stagecraft. He didn't think that it would be safe for him to carry Naoko while so exhausted.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image

That frown hadn't sat well with Akihiko. But instead of saying something about it, the young man waited until they were near the stairs for the next floor...
Then he pulled Izzy behind them quickly and claimed his partner's lips in a gentle kiss.
When their lips parted, Narcissus smirked. "I hate it when you frown, you know..." he teased before flicking Izzy's forehead with one finger. "The kid will just have to take it... and you can go make coffee while we talk so you don't have to be in the middle of it, okay?"
Of course he had no idea that Chiyou wasn't the person making him frown.
It was Jun... or rather what he had done...
Something that the young Koyasu still was blissfully unaware of.
Once in the meat section, Akihiko sighed slightly, looking over the choices which were, thankfully, labeled in English and Japanese. "Lets get all three. The Italian will be for the pizza... I can use the sweet for breakfast sausage one day... and the spicy hot can go in the Cajun food." he said, picking up each in turn and setting them in the basket.
Then he found some ebi and kani, both still in their shells, to add to the mix as well.
"Now we just need the pepperoni..." Narcissus said, looking through the meats carefully so he didn't skip it.

There was a very slight groan... then a whisper of "Shou-san?"... and then amber eyes cracked open and Naoko turned his head toward the mercurial man.
He pushed himself up, sneezing in the process... which then turned into a cough. "Gomen... I went to the doctor about my headaches and I think..." he sneezed again, "I think I caught a damn cold... But..." his golden eyes locked onto those of the masked man before him and the pianist smiled. "My costumes are fitted. Least the ones ready anyway. I didn't start feeling bad until I was almost back here. I seem to always catch colds... I should be fine in a day or so though. Really."
Okay so the blond was kind of worried that his boss would freak out at him if he were sick so close to a tour deadline.
"I've got some stuff..." he coughed again... and then a tiny beyond feminine sneeze escaped him. "...stuff upstairs for colds. I was just too tired to climb them earlier."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:09 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I know...just sometimes I can't help frowning when things bother me." Izzy answered and then pouted. "Hey, why are you flicking me!" He flicked Akihiko's head right back. "I know, he's an adult now. I can't always treat him like a child."

Of course, this wasn't the problem that was deeply bothering Izzy right now, but fortunately it was a problem that could cause the same effect. If that were just the only problem in Izzy's head it would have been convenient.

"Ok....Mm...Here's some pepperoni!" He held up a big and thick uncut stick of it and held it out to Akihiko. It would make large slices and was marked spicy on the label. "Do we need to get it cut here? Or can you cut it at home? I'm not sure they have slices. Well wait they do...but this stick looks a little better. What do you think? Not too many choices. Mm...maybe we should get some sliced meats for sandwiches too?"

Izzy was smiling again as he gazed over the meats. He could probably shop all day in here but they really had to get back to the house to cook all that they bought sooner or later.

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"A.....cold?" Shou's lips contorted a bit with the and it was pretty obvious that the man was freaking out behind that mask. He practically stopped breathing for just a moment as if that might stop him from possibly getting a cold as well. "Naoko-kun, you should be in bed. Oh...no...this won't do...not at all. You can't afford to be sick. I certainly can't afford to be sick! The tour is about ready to start!"

Shou could only imagine if Naoko was sick who else in the crew might come down with something. "Yes, I'm glad the costumes fit but....you really need to get into bed. I can't....afford this on my arena.....t...ou...."

Suddenly Shou was dizzy and reeling catching himself on the wall nearby. And then Sai was standing there, "Nngh...I'm in the house right?" Sai glanced around and his eyes fell upon Naoko with a warm smile as he recovered his balance. "You look....puny, Ko-kun. Maybe some hot tea would help? Ah...but..." He glanced around and saw the time on the clock across the room, "...it's rather late for tea isn't it?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Naoko sighed slightly, removing his glasses and rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Gomen, Shou-san... I'll head upstairs now. I know... none of us can afford to get sick right now. I just..."
But then Shou reeled and quickly the blond reached out to catch him. Luckily the wall caught the man first... and then...
"Niisan!" Naoko said with a smile. The blond laughed softly, "Mmm I've felt better... but in all honesty... I'm really sorry. I hate going to a doctor's office... I always get sick." he groaned, making sure not to touch his brother.
No... Shou couldn't afford to get sick... nor could Sai...
"I don't think it's ever too late for tea... but... you know... you've already ordered me to head upstairs to bed, niisan."

User Image

The smirk on Akihiko's face was unmistakeable. In fact, that smirk was so very telling, the laughter right there, about to bubble up.
"I'm sure that stick does look better." Narcissus teased, barely able to hold back his amusement. "After all, it really is quite a nice big thick stick of... meat."
Okay so he couldn't help the innuendo. Izzy had made it impossibly hard to overlook that Freudian slip.
Reaching out, Akihiko took the pepperoni stick and nodded, "I can slice it. I've a meat slicer at the house. Could even make you shabu shabu if you wanted it, Ruki. So get whatever meat you'd like and I can freshly slice it later."
Narcissus added the pepperoni to the basket, "But you shouldn't worry about the kid, you know. Yes you can't always treat him like a child... because I think, in a way, that's what he wants. Perhaps that's why it's easier for me to deal with him, hmm? I just treat him like any other annoyance." the young tiger teased, that smirk from earlier turning into a slight smile instead. "He'll be fine, Ruki. He won't like it, but he'll adapt. It's really his only choice, isn't it?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:42 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Well he hadn't been expecting a dinner invitation for tonight...but hey! That was pretty awesome! Hell...it kinda made his day!

I'll be there., Hideki messaged back, keeping it short and sweet before hopping up off the couch to go find something to put on. Thankfully, Kai had helped him put his closet into a bit of a more organized state so he wouldn't be mis-matching colors and patterns anymore. Well...it was at least a whole lot less likely...

"Yuuuu-miii-chaaaaan!" he called over his shoulder to the puppy as he plodded up to his room. "Papa's going to dinner with Uncle Akihiko and Uncle Ruki tonight!"

Ok....so maybe the kid had gotten more than just a little lonely lately...

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:54 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Ryuukaze sat bolt upright in the plush hotel suite's bed, sweat dripping from every pore of his body as he reached out, panicked, for the angelic form lying beside him that seemed to have just disappeared.

A dream....

No...more like a nightmare. A dream of an angel that smelled pleasantly of vanilla and cigarette smoke...and a demon who ripped the angel away...taunting him with his own weakness and failure...

Well...hell if he had any idea what it could mean. Just a nonsensical night terror that left him with cold, clammy skin and a racing heart.
His health had been steadily improving since his accident and aside from some decidedly minor memory issues he was good to go, so Izo sent him off. He had to tour and make money, after all.

Curling up under the covers like a pup, Ryu sent a text to Raito, Call me when you get a chance, dollbaby. I miss you.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:18 pm
(((OOC: Note for you, Ani-chan!

Kaiko's out of town til late Sat or Sun, she's not sure which. But I'm still checking the board in her absence, hehehe.

I was thinking... perhaps... if you wanted to... Azriel really needs a manager to torment *cough* I mean uh to help with his side of the tour. The backstory there is that up until now he's had a rotating team of 5 different managers because none of them like dealing with him on a long term basis, hahahaha.

So, you know, someone he can pick on or who would stand up to his oddness would be nice. -wink-

Just figured it might get you back into the game a bit more that way if you were interested.)))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:33 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy glanced at the meat stick then Akihiko. It was as if he could read the man's mind because his cheeks blushed a vivid red like a beet. "I know what you're thinking! Now stop that!" He said after the meat slipped from his fingertips. Izzy was almost certain that his partner was getting the stick because he had made such a slip without even thinking!

Soon he was trying to avoid thoughts of pepperoni and picked up meat for sandwiches and shabu shabu. "Yes I know I shouldn't worry but I guess it is in my nature. And you're right. If I treat him like a kid he won't ever grow. Yes and it is good you're going to deal with the work stuff. Because I don't really want to be the bad guy in this. I don't own the company so I can't make those decisions".

He walked over to the soda and grabbed his drinks then picked out his protein before he heard his phone buzz and he checked the message. "Looks like he will be over for dinner." He mentioned as he hauled the protein and soda case with the meats stacked on top. "Have we got everything?"

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes um...well you should be in bed but I can bring you a cup for bed first . " Sai smiled and yawned. " I don't think I can stay up to long anyway." He stretched a little and walked into the kitchen then prepared the tea. It was a very normal thing for Sai to do when Naoko was sick. Although Sai felt like a slug because Shou had overworked this body again. "If you got sick right after going to the doctor's office then you didn't get sick there. You caught it somewhere else."

Sai turned and handed the mug filled with an aromatic herbal tea. "It will clear your head. So how is the tour fleshing out? Are you ready for it?" Sai walked out of the room with Naoko and yawned as they reached the stairs. "I can tell that it is getting near the travel date because I am sore as hell."

Kou was on a train headed to work when he got the text. It took him a few minutes before he called because it was impolite to call someone from the train. But after he darted the train and stepped onto the platform he dialed the the number and waited for it to be picked up. "Hey. I got your text! Ive missed you too! Where are you now? Having fun? I saw some highlights of your trip on tv yesterday."

The young man was in a really good mood because he wasn't certain that Ryuu would be calling him on the road. He hadn't expected it at all. "So are the socks, sweater and scarf I knitted for you holding up ok?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:55 am
User Image

The blush did it.
Akihiko laughed, setting the basket on the floor for fear of dropping it as he couldn't hold it back anymore. It was just too wonderful to find the perfect moment to tease and make Izzy blush in response.
Perhaps he enjoyed it more than he should... but then again, he wasn't malicious in his teases. And in truth, Lucky had been the one to say it in the first place.
"Gomen, Ruki..." Narcissus eventually said once his laughter died out and he had picked up the basket again. "I couldn't help it. Really." he smiled, glancing at the new meats in the basket. "I think we've got everything. Let's check out then we can get started on some pizza. I'd teach you how to use the meat slicer but... I'm afraid for your fingers." the young tiger winked as he and Izzy made their way to the checkout.
"Really though, I don't mind playing the bad guy." Akihiko's voice dropped a bit to a more serious tone as they checked out. "Someone has to... and it isn't as if I don't have practice being an a**, ne?"
They headed back to the car, putting their groceries into the back before climbing in and beginning the drive back home. Once alone again, Narcissus took off his sunglasses and sighed slightly, glad that they hadn't been mobbed or recognized at all.
"I think Chiyou-kun needs you to treat him like a son more than he realizes. Yes that means you have to be firm with him... but you don't have to be the big bad wolf. That's my job... since he does work for me now. He's free to take a swing or two if it will make him feel better... though with the kid being blind that should be easy enough to dodge."

Naoko watched his brother head into the kitchen, and the young man didn't move from the spot he was rooted to near the sofa. He waited for Sai's return, and then started toward the stairs, a warm cup of niisan-made-tea in his hands.
"I know I probably didn't catch the cold there... but every time I go to a doctor's office I end up sick afterwards. I just went there for a little blood test... you know the yearly physical sorts of things. I want to make sure I'm fit for the tour... and now I've a damn cold." Naoko sneezed suddenly, barely managing to keep a hold of his tea and not spill it. "Sore? Mmm... come up to my room and I'll get something for your sore spots. I know I'm sick and should be in bed, but I can't ignore you when your hurting. I mean damn, I've seen what Shou puts his body through pre-tour... I've had a few days of sore aches myself and all I have to do is sit at a piano... But the tour is coming along very nicely and I'm actually excited to be out. I needed this... Shou needed this too... maybe even more than me really."
As they ascended the stairs, Naoko went slow. He was kind of dizzy and his head felt incredibly hot. Thankfully he wasn't to the chills portion of his fever just yet, though he certainly wanted to be under the covers by that time.
"Did me being sick trigger this?" the younger Oumori brother asked softly, opening his bedroom door and letting Sai into the Egyptian decor realm of gaudy grandeur.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games