Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:08 pm
blackdynasty666
She blinked several times..then rubbed her cheek..."Umm...al-..alright then..Though really I dont think I'd be any good."She persisted a little..even though already having said yes.
he looked down clenching a fist "listen i said shut up never say your not good enough never" he yelled he turned around "look find a drummer and i will find another guitar" he walked off spitting on the ground and where he stood there was a tear drop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:13 pm
She was taken aback just a little and then just nodded slowly..But then she noticed a teardrop and felt bad..."Did I do this?.."She though to herself,and ran up to him...lightly putting a hand on his shoulder."Um..Shizu are you okay.."

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:18 pm
blackdynasty666
She was taken aback just a little and then just nodded slowly..But then she noticed a teardrop and felt bad..."Did I do this?.."She though to herself,and ran up to him...lightly putting a hand on his shoulder."Um..Shizu are you okay.."
he pulled away and just turned his head a bit and had tears going down his cheek "just let me be for now i will be ok"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:21 pm
She cocked her,"Im sorry.."Amanda said and then looked down.."I didnt mean to make you cry..."She played with her fingers.."You need a hug?..It will make you feel better.."

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:28 pm
blackdynasty666
She cocked her,"Im sorry.."Amanda said and then looked down.."I didnt mean to make you cry..."She played with her fingers.."You need a hug?..It will make you feel better.."
"don't worry about it i can handle myself without anyone help just like always" i look down  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:30 pm
She shook her head."I still think.."She lightly took hand.."You'd feel better with some one there for you..Never nice to be alone..."  

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 pm
Alena sighed, she was playing her cello inside the garden. She smiled, teh sogn was slow, but delicates and beautiful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:36 pm
he pulled away "i am fine all alone just leave me be" he opened the window and jumped out  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:39 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena sighed, she was playing her cello inside the garden. She smiled, teh sogn was slow, but delicates and beautiful.
atamous came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her "hi love" he kissed her "thank you" he smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:41 pm
She sighed...hearing a large frustrated raor and then looking out the window.."Oh Im coming Soot,she said taking out a blade and hopping out the window her self..She began springting for the woods.  

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:46 pm
Luxian sat on a bench outside of the school that looked upon the woods, he sighed not having any idea, where his dorm was. He'd been here for at least a year and still couldn't find his way back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:47 pm
"Thank you for what?" she asked him, smiling as she looked up to him.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:48 pm
Izazu
Luxian sat on a bench outside of the school that looked upon the woods, he sighed not having any idea, where his dorm was. He'd been here for at least a year and still couldn't find his way back.
as shizu ran he noticed luxian and walked over to him "hey you lost? dorms are in the main doors make a left as you enter then make the first right and you reach the stairs the dorms are second floor" he bowed and took off once again  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:52 pm
She was halfway there when she tripped and rolled about ten yards.."Nanii!?..why must I be so clumsy..."...Suddenly a large black dragon came peeking it head out form the woods."Mistress?..Are you alright..You should just walk...That swords could hu-" She glared..but whined.."I can take care of myself soot..."  

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:53 pm
Elvira_Cross
"Thank you for what?" she asked him, smiling as she looked up to him.
"for keeping me under control" i smile and hold you closer  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces