Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:47 pm
Remus flushed, glowering at Sirius for a moment. "You are a b*****d. A complete unmitigated b*****d and I hate you," he said lowly. "I hope you realize that this means you're celibate for the next month."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:57 pm
Sirius grinned at Harry.

"Now see, if your father was alive, you would've been corrupted ages ago thanks to the hand work of all three of--"

"I hope you realize that this means you're celibate for the next month."

Sirius stopped still looking at Harry, eyes wide and quickly becoming pale as the words registered. He whipped around to Remus and choked.

"What? Remus! Moony! Darling! You're...you're...just joking right? My beloved and wonderful Remus! Please you can't!" he pleaded. He took in Remus' appearance and stopped rambling. He rolled his eyes and moved forward before effortlessly picking Remus up bridal style. He gave a huge fake smile to Harry and winked before faking a twitch.

"Oh don't worry yourself Harry, it's the Post-Moon Syndrome, or PMS speaking, not Remus. Not my darling wonderful perfect Remus, he would never do something like that to me...I hope..." he cooed in a voice slightly higher than normal before laughing and pressing a kiss to Remus' temple.

"Come on, let's get out of this disgusting dust bowl. It seems that I can't please my wonderful manly lover today," he said holding Remus close to him and walking towards Harry and thus, the door.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:03 pm
"Am I really that transparent?" Remus asked, winding his arms around Sirius' neck, and stretching the aching muscles in his shoulder. Oh that, actually felt good. He was glad for the support. It felt good to be in these arms again. "If it'll make you feel any better, I want you and I need you. Now shut up and concentrate on walking, slave."

With that, he pressed a soft kiss to the hollow of Sirius' and relaxed fulling into his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:10 pm
"Not transparent, predictable. At least around this time of the month you are." Sirius grinned and nodded as he started going down the stairs carefully one at a time.

"Yes Master, anything you say," he replied smiling.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:19 pm
Harry followed, still very much amused and a bit envious. First Hermione and Ron being all lovey love with each other to the point of him wanting to beat them both over the head with a textbook. Of course, a few weeks later, everyone else he knew seemed to have gotten themselves hooked up with someone, leaving him, as usual, alone.

"You guys need to get a room," he said finally, breezing past the both of them and down the stairs. "You know, I doubt you'll be able to get Remus down here holding him. Best to just sit him down and catch him."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:33 pm
Remus shook his head in amazement. "You really are a lot like your father sometimes," he said to Harry as he disappeared downstairs.

"You know, I doubt you'll be able to get Remus down here holding him. Best to just sit him down and catch him."

"Oh, god, if you drop me, Sirius, so help me. You really will be celibate."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:39 pm
Sirius grinned.

"I won't I promise, but how the hell am I supposed to get you through the trap door huh?" he asked after going down the last stair. Sirius glanced at the trap door and then at Harry and at Remus.

"I'm not sure I want to trust the kid with something like catching you. Good seeker or not--it doesn't mean he can catch a human," he said with a wink towards Harry.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:57 am
((Eep! Sorry I haven't been on. Last week of school before the holidays, and they decide to load us with homework. I haven't been anywhere near a computer in... five days? Maybe six. Crazy school board, pushing the holidays back to the last minute... grr. Time to play catch-up!))

Hermione gave Harry the "I-don't-believe-a-word-you-just-said-but-I'll-let-it-go" look that she had become an expert at in the last seven years. Sometimes, it was just better not to press it. When Luna arrived, Hermione nodded her head in greeting, as she was busy actually eating a piece of toast. She did pause, though, when Dumbledore announced the scores for the tournament.

"Oh, congratulatioins, Harry!" She turned to Harry, a big smile on her face. "I knew you would end up in first place. And good job, Kathryn," She turned to the younger girl, who she hadn't forgotten, "Tied for first with Harry." The giving of points to the younger girl for going out on the full moon had not been lost on Hermione. Dumbledore had also given points to Remus for going out on the full moon, but not to anyone else. And there were supposed to be two werewolves on the grounds. And Kathryn did look rather tired... Hermione was, however, distracted from this train of thought when Malfoy arrived. Fortunately, she had come to a reasonable conclusion. Even more fortunately, Malfoy's attention was not directed to her. She would not jump in unless she needed to. Harry could handle Malfoy no problem.

"I'm going to go check on something, Kathryn." Hermione knew exactly what he was talking about: Remus. She would have joined him, but she felt she would be cutting in on family-time, or something.

"I'll be back in a bit." Hermione shifted herself away from Malfoy when he sat down at their table, intent on ignoring him. Luckily, she didn't have to try hard, as he soon left.

"The Yule Ball was amazing," Hermione started, apparently the only one present who had actually been able to go, "The Weird Sisters played, and the Great Hall was decorated so beautifully. I had a wonderful time, until Ron decided to ruin it." Hermione glared into the coffee she was now holding. Ron still was a git, sometimes. She had managed to add this before Tonks changed the subject.

"I don't think Dumbledore would have a task where people would get hurt. It's just not like him to hurt anyone. But he can't keep everyone safe. I mean, he is Dumbledore, so he does have quite the advantage, but it isn't possible to protect everyone all of the time. Especially if the tasks are in places like the Forest."  

marissala

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:17 am
(Oh...family's here...I feel sort of bad no participating...must post (badly mind you) then flee.)

"Simple solution Sirius," Remus said. "You catch me, I can sit you know without falling over and Harry will be up here so set me down and see if you can catch me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:28 am
"I doubt Dumbledore would have the next task in the Forbidden Forest," Tonks said, looking at Hermione who had been the last to speak. She appeared to be lost in thought.

So she turned her attention to the last person that she had found interesting, Kathryn. "On a different subject, what about you Kathryn, what did you think of the Triwizard Tournament?"  

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:29 pm
Draco moved from his spot on the steps to just pacing from the steps to the great hall and out. He did this often, and was often annoying to others. He scratched his head as he thought about why he was here and if he should leave. Then he found himself back at the Gryffendor table, as if autimatically. He was thinking too hard to care.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:38 pm
"The Yule Ball was amazing," Hermione has said. Kathryn laughed.

"Oh that thing was crazy!" Kathryn said thinking back to the time. Of course she was too young to go to the spectacular ball, but she snuck out of the tower upon the broom of her friend Emily (She has left school ofcourse, the girl in question was 15 at the time). They swerved around the turrets of the tower, Kathryn gazing through the high ornate windows of the Great Hall. It looked like something straight out of a movie, the decorations glimmered and shone like icicles (For all she knew they could have been icicles). Of course, that little glimpse was enough to tell her that she would not fit into a Ball scene. Too glamorous.

"Haha, I'll give you a galleon if I ever go to a Ball" She said to Hermione, making sure to wiped her palms on her robe before overing her hand for a handshake. "The whole 'dressing up' thing doesn't work with me".  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:29 pm
Sirius made a face and then nodded.

"Yeah, I could...maybe catch you...I'll spell the area around me so that it's a large cushion. Just incase," he said uncertainly not sure if he was going to be able to pull off catching Remus.

"So, Harry, open up the trap door, and...let's see how many limbs we all get to break today!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:22 pm
Harry nodded, though he had no intention of letting any bones be broken. He pulled up the trapdoor with a load creak from the hinges. Wincing at the harsh sound, he look apologetically at his godfather. "Sorry, it wasn't as noisy before," he said.

(I am very tired...so...away I go...stupid last minute Christmas rush.)  

Andromeda Black Tonks

marissala

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:02 am
"Haha, I'll give you a galleon if I ever go to a Ball" Kathryn joked, offering her hand to Hermione. She, of course, took the offer, grinnng widely. "The whole 'dressing up' thing doesn't work with me". Hermione giggled, remembering how Harry and Ron fussed that she had to get ready as early as she did.

"It took me around three hours to tame my hair, so I'm glad I don't do it often at all."

((Merry Christmas!))  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games