Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:00 pm
(( whoa what liek they knew each other way back when or liek the last time me and u fought? )) "Yes, it has been...hahahahahah who the hell are you?!?! ahhahaahahahahah"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:04 pm
((they knew eachother a long time ago...and used to be friends...something tore them apart that's what you make up...like I said it can be anything even Kira)) "How quickly they forget" Ankuko laughed.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:10 pm
(( ahh iight lol ill think of something ohhh I got it)) Ijin looks at Ankuko closer "Ahhh look who it is...why didn't you follow me out of hell that day, my old friend"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:15 pm
"I needed to finish something...or someone I should say" Ankuko laughed at the memory of the demon lord's death.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:20 pm
"We were going to go to Earth to take them over and you walked out on me, so troublesome ahahhahah, I thought of killing you but you faded from my mind as I killed these humans"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:22 pm
"I came here as soon as I killed our 'master'...and I've been looking for you since which is hard when you're sealed in him"  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:29 pm
"I came to this place long ago and Yojimbo killed me like I killed all those people, like I was nothing but kept me alive he told me one day I would enter a boy's being weather I wanted to or not I didn't care, 15 years later this places goes to hell hahahahaah and Ketsueki just so happened to be that boy"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:32 pm
Ankuko looked down "When was I here old friend?" he asked Ijin looking at the ground. ((we had escaped once but got captured a month later...this is where we hid...that should also explain why you came here))  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:38 pm
(( wait what?? lol so we met up or had hell chasing us what what? O.o))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:43 pm
((ok...we escaped together before and hid in this village...which would explain why Ankuko kept saying he thought he'd been there before...the royal guards as they were called captured us...we were like run away slaves))  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:51 pm
(( ohh i c i c lol)) "Remember we thought this palce would be safe when we met after a long time of leaving hell the second time after the guards of hell caught us? hehehe" ((If that isnt good enoguh sorry lol I tried ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:57 pm
"This boy annoys me" Ankuko growled and stabbed himself through the heart with the sword and fell to the ground.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:00 pm
"As does this one hahaha, but I need him sadly"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:10 pm
A shadow burst from the body and started to form into Ankuko. "I was supposed to be restrained inside the boy...I figured out how to brake that bond years ago"  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:14 pm
Kira stood there smiling "kill kill kill" she whispered over and over as the blade in her hand turned back to white Kira bursted out in laughter "its mine again no one owns me" she said lowering her sword "now I can destroy you all"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff