Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Nick watched her leave. "Damn you Mitsuzu" he whispered and rested his head on the bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:52 pm
"Don't blame Mitsu for the way she acts," Kai said as he walked out of the room, apparently hearing the whole conversation. "Even though in ways they are a lot alike, the fact is, is that there are two souls within her each wanting something different. You really can't blame either one for the predicament they're in. No matter how much it hurts."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:54 pm
"...I was talking about what she told me when we were on the roof..." Nick said keeping his head down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:57 pm
Kai looked at him with question. "I've been meaning to ask you this. Just what did she tell you?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:04 pm
Nick looks up at him "She told me to let you love eachother or she would kill me...and if I didn't she would make my life a miserable hell" he answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:25 pm
Kai sighed and closed his eyes, trying despereately to choose his words wisely. "As much as it pains me to say this, do what you wish Nick. I will speak with Mitsu. Don't let her stand in you're way if you want to do something."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:46 pm
"I don't...go find her...I think I should go"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:47 pm
Kai sighed and shook his head. "I shouldn't. My presence in her life will only cause her pain. If anything I should be the one to go."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:53 pm
"No Kai...you're the only reason she didn't kill me...she loves you I know that I killed her family and she hates me for it but she seems to have forgotten...you stay"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:32 pm
Kai sighed and turned and looked at the underground passage. "I'll be back," he said softly as he turned and started to descend into the darkness.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:49 pm
Nick walks toward the back of the cafe and steps on a broken board and falls into the underground passage. "What is this place?" he asks himself and brushes dust off of himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:54 pm
Kai walked through the many tunnels of the ancient forgotten passage. The passage that once served as his home long ago when he was human. "So many memories," Kai whispered, his hand tracing blood spatter on the wall. "So many nightmares."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:57 pm
Nick looked around and walked down a passag ahead of him but froze as he heard Kai's voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:00 pm
Kai's glowing red eyes caught a glimpse of Nick at the end of one of the many passages. "You might want to return whence you came Nick. I do not like people traveling in these tunnels."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:07 pm
"Why?" Nick asks looking at the red eyes ahead of him. "What are you hiding down here Kai?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff