Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:07 am
Jubei couldnt sleep because she was very hungry.
I wonder if there are any food in the Dining hall, she thought. Jubei jumped out of bed and walked out of her room... it was very quiet in the hall. As she was on her way to the Dining Hall, she saw Yuzu sitting on the floor, tears rolling down her face. She walked up to her
"Whats up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:16 pm
Yuzu looked up."Oh...Um....nothing....."She looked down.  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:21 pm
"Oh come on cheer up!" Jubei heard a loud rumbling noise. "Its seems that both of us is hungry. Why dont we go and get some food in the dining hall?" Jubei smiled at Yuzu and tapped her on the shoulder  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:57 am
((This RP was so alive when I first came......Now it dying and were the only ones keeping it alive))

Yuzu look up in smiled.Her stomach growled.She blushed and stood up."C'mon..."  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:07 am
((Yeah your right, I'm the most active right now lol))
When they entered the Dining hall, there was lots and lots of food on the tables. Jubei's stomach growled aswell.
"Ahh, I'm sooo hungry. Hey lets eat!" Jubei ran over to a table with the most foods. She ate a pizza (woot! Pizza!) then she drank some orange juice
"The food is great! Come over here and eat aswell."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:26 am
Scanda ran thorough the school corridors looking like the only one panicing as he passed the Dining Hall in a rush and towards the library as he ran in and looked for a history book and looked up Necromancers "Guardians of the darkness weakness against..."he was cut short when suddenly a group of people entered and Scanda knew it was the Necromancers since only him went in there when everyone could be doing anythign they want as he hid in a corridor of books he saw the Necromancers get closer when suddenly the bookcases both fell ontop of him as he stayed under as he heard the Necromancers above him "We will just have to wait til prom"the third one said as the leader hit him around the head "We can kill him now before we activate the machine"the leader said as they scouted around as Scanda stayed quiet like a mouse.

Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonic looked over the field seeing people still doing P.E "Three two one..."Neo Metal Sonic counted down as Evil Scanda zapped the legs of all the runners as the duo saw them fast foward running and then stopped them to normal speed "Well looks like P.E is done for them"Evil Scanda said as he saw them heading for the Dining Hall and both got hungry themselves as they teleported there.  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Demon of Heaven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:47 am
age- Unknown but looks 20
race- Part Demon
powers- Flight, Healing, Bio-Robotic arm with claws, Fire Breath
personality-Crazy Fool
appearance-Avi  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am
The Demon of Heaven
race- Part Demon
powers- Flight via my Nightmare horse, Healing, Bio-Robotic arm with claws, Fire Breath, Light energy blast from sword
personality-Crazy Fool
appearance-Avi

Please can you have only 3 or 4 powers? Its unfair to the other people if you have 5 powers  

XStarlight_DustX

The Demon of Heaven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:50 am
Xx_pet_lover_xX_123
The Demon of Heaven
race- Part Demon
powers- Flight via my Nightmare horse, Healing, Bio-Robotic arm with claws, Fire Breath, Light energy blast from sword
personality-Crazy Fool
appearance-Avi

Please can you have only 3 or 4 powers? Its unfair to the other people if you have 5 powers

Thanks I miscounted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:57 am
Riding my Nightmare through the air I land in front of the school. My nightmare floats beside me and I look at the door.  

The Demon of Heaven

iMuZicNinJa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:58 am
dude,is this supposed to be a role-playing room?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 am
((Yes this IS a roleplaying room. Its just that its quite dead...))
Jubei stretched and yawned. Time was passing by slowly... and the rain seemed to continue. "I wonder if the rain continues till tomorrow..." She said to herself  

XStarlight_DustX

The Demon of Heaven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 am
I slowly walk through the doors looking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:17 am
Walking through the halls staring at the ceiling. My nightmare follows behind me.  

The Demon of Heaven

The Demon of Heaven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 am
I sit down in the middle of the hall. My nightmare turns into a smokey form and goes inside my robotic arm. I close my eyes and start to meditate.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff